Chapter 6

Hey guyz! Lol that's not spelled wrong at ALL. I always update kinda weird times, don't I? It's usually Friday but... yeah. So... here's Chappie 6. :) Sorry it's really short... But... yeah... I'll update Wednesday and then Saturday to make up for it instead of the regularly scheduled Friday update. Song on the side is Homeless by Ed Sheeran. It has no revalence to the story AT ALL but it's my fave song right now and if it didn't exist I think I'd die so... yeah(: ENJOY! :D

-Sarah :) Xx

Chapter 6

My face paled as I saw him and he burst out laughing. “Really Harry? You are so immature.” Niall said laughing and clutching his sides. I let out a really awkward laugh.

“So Leah, you want to touch me in dirty places?” Niall joked while moving his eyebrows up and down suggestively.

“Oh yeah, you know it.” I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes. On the inside though, I was like YES! YES! I WANT TO TOUCH YOU IN EVERY DIRTY PLACE POSSIBLE YOU LITTLE IRISH LEPRECHAUN! But you know that would raise a lot of suspicion between the guys.

“Yup! Anyways I’m supposed to tell Harry, Liam, and Lou that we’re all supposed to get fitted for some kind of awards thingy.” Niall said, bouncing on the balls of his feat from energy.

“Okay!” they chorused and got up to follow Niall down the hallway.

I was sitting there all alone so I decided to borrow one of the boys’ laptops. I got on Twitter and saw that it was Liam’s twitter. I rubbed my hands together as I prepared to type.

@Real_Liam_Payne: hahahaha Hacked! Lol guess who?? Love yu! Xx

I giggled as I saw his mentions blow up even more than usual and decided to read some of them.

@DisBeAFakeName: WHO IS THIS? YOU LOVE LIAM PAYNE? IS THIS DANIELLE? IS LIAM CHEATING? WHAAAAAT?

@NotherFakeName: #weirdohackedLiam I bet it’s Harry.

@1DForrrrreverFakeName: I WANT YOU LIAM! HAVE MY BABIES! PLEASE!

I started laughing so hard I was snorting. Tears were streaming down my face as I laughed so hard I was hiccupping.

The boys walked in and saw me on the ground, face red, tears in my eyes, and making weird choking noises from laughing. Liam walked towards me warily and saw his laptop on the little table.

“Leah, what did you do?” Liam asked me, reading some of the tweets I had read.

Harry read the one about the babies and started laughing too while the other boys just shook their heads. Liam clicked on his tweets to see what I had said and saw the tweet about being hacked. He rolled his eyes, “Nice one Leah. I so couldn’t guess that was you.”

“Hehe, it was fun to see what your fans said. They’re absolutely craaaaaazzy.” I said, looking at the boys upside down because I was lying on the floor.

“Weren’t you just a fan like 24 hours ago?” Zayn asked, joking.

Louis laughed, “Yeah, I heard you had this giant plan that you were going to hide behind a couch.”

“WOULD EVERYBODY FORGET THE FREAKING COUCH ALREADY?!” I shouted. They all just laughed at me and I pouted until they came over and hugged me.

“It’s okay Leah; we’d love you even if you did hide behind couches.” Louis grinned at me.

“Aww, thanks Louis.” I said and patted his head. He sat down next to me and the other boys gathered around us.

“How long until the show?” I asked and looked at the clock. It was about 4 o’clock and I hadn’t had anything to eat since the waffle at breakfast. My stomach growled and Niall’s responded with a weird gurgle.