Chapter 8

Chapter 8! Hope you like it! It's funny :) At least I think so anyway. Hehehehehehe. So I think uploads will be just on Friday like they used to be. Chapter 9 is pretty long so it'll be a fair wait. :)

Enjoy!

Looooooove youuuuu! Lots of hugs and kisses!

-Sarah Xx

Chapter 8

“Stop! Don’t touch me there! This is… my no-no square!” I shouted as Harry picked me up and carried me upside down.

Harry just laughed at me and continued to carry me. “Harrrrrrrrrrry. I don’t wanna be upside down. It feels weeeeeiiirrrdd.” I was basically high off of the late night air as we walked goofed off outside the hotel.

I couldn’t stop giggling as Harry continued to carry me upside down and I was eyelevel with the other boys’ crotches. “I can see your no-no square!” I shouted at them as I laughed maniacally.

Zayn snorted and Liam let out a bark laugh. Niall grinned at me and winked. “I got a passion in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it, show it, show it, show it.

I'm sexy and I know it!” Niall sang loudly.

“Yeah buddy!” I whooped. Harry set me right side up.

“But I thought I was sexy?” Harry said with a puppy dog pout. I ruffled his hair.

“You’re all so sexy it hurts.” I told them.

“I’m too sexy for my shirt. Too sexy for my shirt, so sexy it hurts!” Louis shouted and ripped his shirt off. The other boys followed suit and soon I was surrounded by five hot shirtless guys.

I start waving my hand in front of my face to cool off, “Whew! That’s mighty fine.” I said in a fake southern accent and began to walk backwards admiring their sexy six packs.

“You like this?” Zayn asked me while wiggling his hips.

“Like I said mighty fine, mighty fine.” I said still walking backwards and talking in a southern accent.

All the sudden I’m in a crushing hug so tight every inch of body is against mine. “Oof.” I utter as I’m crushed.

“She’s mine! She’s mine!” Niall shouts as he hugs me tightly.

“Nuh uh! She’s mine!” Louis shouts and hugs me from behind.

“No way dude, she’s mine!” Harry yells and attacks me from the side.

“Mine! Mine!” Liam shouts like the birds from Finding Nemo and hugs me from the other side.

Zayn can’t find a place so he just attacks all of us with a “You guys are all mine!”

“CAN’T BREATHE! CAN’T BREATHE!” I yell from the middle of all of them. They laugh and hug me even tighter. “CHOKING! CHOKING!”

They finally release their grip on me so that I can breathe normally. Suddenly all the energy I just had goes out. I put on my puppy dog face on and hold my arms out to Niall. He rolls his eyes before carrying me the rest of the way to our hotel room. When we get to the hotel room we’re all laughing at some joke Liam made and my eyes are drooping. I fall asleep curled in Niall’s arms, listening to the beat of his heart.

“LEAH! GET YOUR BUTT UP! WE HAVE TO GO TO THE NEXT DESTINATION!” Louis shouts at me. I’m starting to notice he’s practically my alarm clock.

I yawn and look around. I see that my head is not resting on a pillow but on Niall’s chest. I slowly sit up and rub my eyes. Louis’s already skipped off somewhere and I start to get out of bed when I feel strong arms wrapped around my waist. I laugh, “Hey you.”