THREE | CAUGHT

THREE | CAUGHT

THE ITALIAN SPED DOWN THE ROAD IN HIS CORVETTE, HANDS TIGHTENING AROUND THE STEERING WHEEL. He was on his way back home after driving forty-five minutes out of the city for his business meeting, to only realize he had left important documents at the house. So he turned around and drove all the way back to the city. 

The thirty-one-year-old man was a thick blooded Italian. He was loyal, very family oriented, and very passionate - which of course meant, he was also terrifying to be around whenever he was mad. And right at that moment, Roman Vitali was mad. He felt stupid for forgetting something so important for this meeting he was attending. He was going way over the speed limit, trying to get back fast. 

Roman knew Evelina, the young girl his wife was very fond of, would be there for house-sitting. He didn't want to startle her by just walking into the house because she wasn't expecting anyone to come by, so he planned on being polite and just ringing the doorbell. 

With a frown, Roman recalled an incident that had taken place a while back. His wife, Eleanor, and he had hit a rough patch in their relationship. They had become distant and it was like a wall had been placed between them. It wasn't normal for them. Sensing that something was going on with her, he had snuck onto his wife's phone while she was asleep one night. He had called some weird number from her recent calls list. A recorded message had answered, welcoming him to a phone sex hotline and stating a worker would be connected with him shortly.

He had sworn the girl who had picked up sounded like the young girl he knew from next door. She had a distinct sweet-like-honey voice. 

Evelina Marino is a minor. He had thought to himself. What business would she even have with a number like this? He had thought, convincing himself the voice of the girl who answered just happened to sound like his neighbor's.

When Roman had called the number though, he had no clue it would lead to a phone sex operator. What kind of business would his wife have with that? He had wondered. Of course, he was determined to figure out the whole story behind this but didn't know where to start. 

Roman had finally made it back to his house after the forty-five-minute drive back and pulled into his driveway with a sigh. He sat there for a moment, reminding himself to head straight to his office upstairs and to grab the folder of papers off the desk then he could yet again, make the long drive back to his meeting. 

He opened the door of his car and stepped out, adjusting his expensive suit. Roman walked swiftly to his front door and rung the doorbell. He waited for a moment, then frowned when no one had answered after a couple minutes. The Italian rang the bell again, still nothing. He was growing impatient, he had somewhere important to be and couldn't wait all day for some teen.  

With a sigh, he just unlocked the front door himself. Roman had tried to be polite but he was in a rush. When he got into the house, it still looked as orderly as it did when he left, but also empty. As well as it being quiet downstairs, which seemed unusual. Evelina was meant to be there. 

He didn't plan to think too much about it, though. Roman just shrugged to himself as he walked towards the large staircase, figuring she probably went out and that's why it was so quiet and deserted. 

Roman was quick going up the stairs and entering his office, which was right there in front of the top of the staircase. He saw the manilla folder sitting on the top of his desk and he grabbed it, quickly looking through it to make sure everything was there. He smiled to himself when he was done, and turned to leave his office. 

He gently closed the door behind him and was going to head back down the stairs until he heard a suspicious creak of a bed. His brows raised as he looked down the hall. The door to his and Eleanor's bedroom looked like it was left slightly open. 

Roman casually walked down the long hall towards the room intending to shut the door, but as he turned to face the room, his eyes practically shot out of his head and he dropped the folder that contained many papers onto the hardwood floors. 

In front of him, in his own room, on his own bed, was his teenage neighbor rubbing herself under her dress. She was silently moaning and breathing heavily into the phone that was pressed against her ear. 

"What the fuck!" He exclaimed, his face turning red with anger at the entire sight. This caused the adolescent to jump and look up at the big man she hadn't previously noticed standing there. Her green eyes widened at the sight of him.

"I-uh, bye." Evelina fumbled with her phone, trying to quickly hang up.

She had been caught and there was no way in hell that she'd get let off easily.