TEN | HOTEL

THANK YOU, EVERYONE, FOR OVER 100K READS!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND YOU'RE ALL SO SWEET <3

TEN | HOTEL

THE ELEGANT GIRL'S NUDE COLORED JIMMY CHOOS CLACKED AGAINST THE HARD MARBLE FLOORING, ALERTING EVERYONE SHE WAS COMING DOWN THE LONG HALLWAY. Keeping her eyes open for room number 321.

About five doors down, the adolescent stood outside of the room. With a sigh, she knocked on the door and waited for him.

"Good, you're here." The man sternly said opening the door seconds later, he was dressed in business attire since he had come from work. He stepped aside to let Evelina in before closing the door behind them. It was two days ago was when Evelina and Mr. Vitali had their last encounter at the Campbell family's annual fundraiser.

Evelina had used the business card he had given her to text him. Mr. Vitali had told her that he wanted to meet somewhere out of the city where no one would know them. His solution was to meet in a hotel room out of town. That was exactly what they were doing now.

"I," The man paused for a moment. "I'm ready for whatever is next." Was all he said. 

"Um, okay. But Mr. Vitali, are you sure?" Evelina was a little hesitant, she didn't want to have to try and make him feel better if he got upset, the teen was never good with that kind of stuff.

"Call me Roman," He said, looking down at her intently. "We're close enough," Roman explained. She just nodded, Evelina wasn't scared of him or even intimidated by him at that moment. The air between them felt thick, though, like there was something not being said between the two. It was uncomfortable.

After a moment of silence, Evelina decided to say something. "Okay, are we doing this or not?" It came out more annoyed than she intended for it too.

Roman looked a little taken aback, "Yes, come on." He walked over towards the bed and sat on the edge of it, the girl joined him.

The two sat on the bed, alone in a hotel room. Evelina couldn't help but imagine them having sex at that very moment, she glanced over at the dominant man next to her. She thought about the dreams she had been having about him. Him on top of her, roughly fucking her. It wasn't the moment for it, but Evelina felt a little turned on.

She was staring at his crotch absentmindedly when she heard Roman let out a heavy sigh. "Let's do it," Was all he said. 

"Are you sure? Do you feel scared?" The adolescent was blunt and looked up at him with a curious look. She placed a hand on his upper thigh to comfort him. 

"Honestly? Yes," Roman let out a deep chuckle to try and lighten the mood. He was trying to act confident even though he was feeling the exact opposite. Evelina smiled, she was about to do something that was way out of her boundaries. The girl was going to try and really comfort him. She thought about how the man must've been feeling at this point and felt bad.

Like fuck, he was about to find out who his wife was cheating on him with. 

"Um," Evelina was unsure how to start. She planned on just giving him a quick pep talk and then calling the number. "I know you must be nervous right now." She said sounding a little uncertain about if what she was saying was the right thing to say.

"I mean, shit, we're about to call the guy your wife was having phone sex with... Well, now actual sex," Evelina said that more to herself, forgetting about the man next to her.

Realizing what she had just said, the teen quickly apologized. "Sorry, that came out wrong,". This was exactly why she didn't do stuff like this and chose to avoid other's feelings.

Roman let out another light laugh, "Yeah, well, it's better I find out now rather than later." He shrugged, Evelina could tell he was still upset.

"I'm here, though." Evelina smiled at him, and he smiled back at her surprisingly. That made her feel accomplished. 

"I actually really do appreciate it, Evelina. Even if I did sort of blackmail you into it." He admitted and placed a hand subconsciously on her thigh, too. The teen didn't mean to, but she let out a gasp at the contact of his cold hand making contact with her smooth bare thigh. She was dressed in only a tight high-waisted skirt and a lacey cropped halter top.

Realizing where his hand was, Roman quickly removed it. "Sorry, I didn't realize," He apologized looking embarrassed.

"It-It's fine." The teen managed to mumble out, removing her hand from his own thigh. However, Evelina really didn't mind his hand there on her thigh, it just startled her at first. "Okay, the first step is finding out who your wife was calling on the hotline." She changed the subject. Roman just nodded silently, letting the adolescent do whatever it was she needed to do. 

It took only about three minutes for the blonde to get on her phone and find the saved number of the hotline. The two were about to make the call.

Evelina looked up at the Italian who tried to cover his emotion with a blank face, after a moment of nothing, she hit the call button allowing the phone to ring. "Press one to be directed to a phone sex operator in your area, or press two to be directed to a representative who can answer your questions or concerns relating to the hotline." The recorded message said. Evelina pressed two. 

After hearing the distinct sound of someone picking up on the other end of the phone, Evelina and Roman sat up straighter on the bed. "Hello, what can I help you with today? Are you calling because of a concern or question?" A deep woman's voice said over the phone.

"Um, yes," Evelina's velvety soft voice spoke into the phone. "I'm a worker for you guys and I was wondering if it was possible for me to see if someone around my area made a call to the hotline and what worker they were connected with?" She bit her lip. 

"Oh," The woman on the other end of the phone wasn't prepared for the question that was just asked. "Uh yes, it is possible to see which operator the caller was in contact with but I can't release the operator's name, just the number they use for the hotline." Her raspy voice answered. "Just give me the number of the person who called the hotline and I can give you the number of the operator they spoke to if you'd like."

The adolescent gave the woman Eleanor's number and the woman on the other end gave her the answers she was looking for; the number to the person Roman's wife was having an affair with. 

After hanging up the phone, Evelina and Roman looked at each other for a moment. It was time for them to get the real answer they were searching for, "Are you ready?" She asked, after typing in the number they were given into her phone. The teen was about to press the call button. The strong Italian man that she was used to seeing looked weak in that moment. He was nervous and shaky.

Roman was vulnerable sitting there next to her on the hotel bed, about to make a call that could ruin his entire marriage. His typical dominant and confident demeanor had vanished.

"I need to get this over with." He sighed. "I'm ready." After hearing his answer, Evelina hit the call button.

As the phone rang and they waited anxiously for someone to pick up, Roman began to slightly shake. Evelina was actually worried about him, she had never seen him like this before. They weren't all that close, but they were becoming closer. So, the teen did something bold.

Evelina slowly moved her hand towards his that was resting on the bed between the two of them. She laced her fingers around his and gave his hand a reassuring squeeze. He gave her a thankful smile in return for the thoughtful action, and he visibly calmed down a little bit.

After about five rings, they heard someone pick up on the other end. Putting the phone on speaker and impatiently waiting for the person to speak, Evelina could feel Roman stiffen up next to her.

"Hello?" A man asked. The teen's eyes widened at the familiar voice.