Intro 00

Intro 00

"So...we're sending you to boarding school." "You're what?!" "Jungkook...your behavior has just been so awful recently, and we think this would help you," Mrs. Jeon spoke before sipping her glass of wine. "And when did my behavior start being bad?" 

"When your father die-" "No, when you got married to that bastard that's supposed to replace my father!" Jungkook interrupted his mom, raising his voice and putting his fists on the dinner table. 

"I got anger issues since you let that son of a bitch into our lif-" "Do not speak like that about your father!" Jungkook's face turned red. "How many times am I going to tell you? He. Is. Not. My. Father." 

"Go to your room Jungkook." Jungkook had a tight grip on his butter knife. He let it go with a sigh before going upstairs, remembering to not thank his mom for dinner. After an hour of doing the dishes, Mrs. Jeon went upstairs to check on her son. 

She knew it was the right thing to do, it was right of her to tell her son about this before Mr. Jeon came home. If Jungkook had freaked out like that with his step-father there, he would already have a bruised cheek and a bleeding lip. 

Maybe even a black eye, since Jungkook always talked back to his "dad". Well, only when he was in a bad mood. But he always was. 

She opened the door without knocking, just to see Jungkook laying on his bed, texting a friend. His only friend. His name was Yoongi. Everybody stopped being friends with Jungkook ever since his dad died, because of the way he changed. 

Jungkook used to be sociable and happy, but that changed when his dad died. And when his mother decided to marry that man, as Jungkook called him, everything became worse. Jungkook got anger issues and acted like his abusive step-dad sometimes. He became a bully, someone to fear. He became depressed and mad. 

Yoongi was the only one to stay by his side, but Yoongi was the only one who really knew what actually happened to him. Jungkook only trusted Yoongi. No one else, not even his mother. Not after she married that man. 

"Honey?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow. "The boarding school is in Seoul. My sister will be driving you there tomorrow." Jungkook fought back an eye roll. "Don't trust me enough to let me take the train?" She shrugged. "It's just easier, she'll drive you directly to the school." "Great," Jungkook sighed, focusing on reading Yoongi's texts. 

"I'm gonna go," Jungkook said with another sigh as he got up, putting on his jacket. "Where?" "I'm just meeting Yoongi at some park." "Don't drink or smoke too much." Jungkook looked at his mother with slightly widen eyes. 

"How did yo-" "Come on, your jacket always smells like smoke and beer." Jungkook just went past his mom, but before he could go any further, she placed her hand on her shoulder. Jungkook smoked quite regularly, but he only drank a bit, so his mom didn't need to worry about that part at least. 

Not that she really seemed to show much concern about him smoking. Before, Jungkook would never even think of smoking. Not because he was a goody goody, but because it's bad for your health...but Jungkook doesn't really care about that anymore. He wasn't very excited for life anymore. 

"I expect you to find friends with a better influence at the boarding school." "Oh mom, let's be honest. I'm a worse influence than Yoongi," he spoke with a bittersweet smile before leaving. It was already dark out, but not that dark. It was the summer vacation, the days were a bit longer. 

Jungkook walked through the streets of Busan for only a few minutes before he found that park. No one was there, no one ever was which was exactly why they always met up there. Jungkook saw someone's back, quickly recognising Yoongi. "Hey," Jungkook said as he went up to Yoongi with his hands in his pockets. 

Yoongi handed his friend a beer, and Jungkook took it with a sigh before sitting down next to him. "So...boarding school?" Yoongi spoke before taking a sip. "Yeah," Jungkook lightly groaned rubbing his face. "And it's in Seoul." Yoongi frowned. 

"I promise to come see you as much as I can," Jungkook said, putting an arm around Yoongi's shoulder. The blonde boy huffed at Jungkook. "I'll come to visit you as much I can too. My big brother lives in Seoul as you know, I can always use him as an excuse to my parents." 

Both Jungkook and Yoongi's parents has had their suspicious moments of the two boys being more than just friends. Jungkook's mom didn't speak much about it, but Jungkook's step dad has made his dislike for Yoongi very clear, plenty of times. 

Yoongi's parents didn't exactly dislike Jungkook as a person, but they were afraid of Yoongi being anything but straight. But Yoongi was pansexual, of course he could never tell his parents that. "I don't want you to leave Jungkook." 

"Yeah, me neither," Jungkook chuckled. "I'm serious, why can't you just run away or something?" "It's not jail Yoongs. Just a stupid ass boarding school in Seoul." Yoongi sighed. "Yeah, you'll do fine. Make some good friends, get good grades and all that crap." Jungkook stared at the sky for a while. 

"...Nah...I would rather make my mom and that man regret sending me there," Jungkook spoke with a smirk before pulling out a pack of cigarettes from his jacket, a lighter from his other pocket. 

"Come on Jungkook, don't." Jungkook, once again, raised an eyebrow at his friend. "Trust me...If I can't go home, I'll make the school force me." Yoongi sighed. 

"I already feel sorry for your roommate."

-

Welcome to my new book:))))