Chapter 17

Chapter 17

(Smut warning)

(Kinda)

"Look. We're not here to start anything. We want to leave you guys alone, and we want You to leave us alone." Jackson nodded. "Shouldn't be that hard." "Yeah...Look...I don't think my little brother is a 100 percent into the idea." He looked at Taehyung again. 

"Which is why I want to ask You all to just...ignore him. Don't take him seriously." They nodded. "Sure, but why isn't he in on the idea?" "Because he likes Taehyung." Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Is your brother stupid or something? He should know that I'll kill hi-" 

"Please. He's just immature. Don't hurt him. You can threaten him or scare him away, but just don't hurt him for being stupid and impulsive." Jungkook looked like he was thinking. He nodded. 

"But if he touches Taehyung, I can't promise anything." He nodded. "Then...just don't kill him." He agreed. "Thank you. I'll leave now." He gave the group a small smile before leaving. Other people in the bar had had been looking at him with careful eyes until he finally left. "He seems nice," Mark commented. "Seems," Kai spoke. 

Jungkook looked at Taehyung before a sigh escaped his lips. "We're going back." Taehyung hurried out of the booth when Jungkook had already opened the door for them to leave. "Don't frown so much, or you'll get wrinkles," Taehyung smiled as he put a finger in between Jungkook's eyebrows. 

Jungkook let out a small smile, grabbing his hand before walking back to the dorm. 

"If Jaehyun ever tries anything you let me know, kay?" "Jungkook-ah," he whined. "Don't 'Jungkook-ah' me. Just do as I say." The brunette pouted. 

"Fine." "Good." Jungkook leaned down, an inch away from Taehyung's lips. Taehyung opened his eyes when nothing touched his lips as he had expected. Jungkook was just as close as before. He smirked when Taehyung pouted again.

 He put his hands on Taehyung's waist in a tight grip before taking a few steps forwards, making Taehyung go backwards until he fell onto Jungkook's bed. "You'll tell me if Jaehyun does anything?"

"Yes." "But you wouldn't let him do anything, right?" "Of course not." "Hm. Why?" Taehyung looked Jungkook in the eyes as he was hovering above him, searching for the answer that he wanted to hear. 

"Because I belong to you..." Jungkook smiled a bit. "Good boy." He blushed. Jungkook leaned down and began kissing Taehyung's lips, soon his neck. Jungkook quickly proceeded to undress Taehyung and after getting a good look at the beauty in front of him, he undressed himself. Taehyung was embarrassed. 

He looked like a 12 year old boy whilst Jungkook looked like an adult whose only hobby was working out. "You look so pretty when you blush," Jungkook mumbled before hungrily kissing his lips. 

"Baby's ready?" Jungkook asked when Taehyung spread his legs under him. Taehyung nodded but his breath was unsteady and he began shaking like crazy. Jungkook widened his eyes. He placed a hand on Taehyung's shaking thighs, caressing his cheek as well. "Hey calm down...it's okay." 

"Ju-Jung-I-I wa-wan-" "Shh, it's okay." Jungkook was about to put the covers over him, but Taehyung stopped him. "N-no. I want to do this." Taehyung calmed himself down, taking death breathes. 

"You sure? Don't think about me, it's okay." He shook his head. "It's okay, I'm just nervous." Jungkook smiled a bit. "Are you nervous, or are you scared?" Taehyung didn't answer. "Why are you scared?" 

"Ju-just...please don't choke me." Jungkook chuckled. "Don't worry, I know other ways to hurt your pretty body," he smirked before grabbing Taehyung's thigh, lifting it up to spread his legs apart again. 

Jungkook leaned down to make hickies all over Taehyung's upper body as Taehyung made out a long sound of pleasure, grabbing Jungkook's locks in a tight grip. His moans were deep and low at first, but soon enough, they became incredibly high pitched and it drove Jungkook crazy. 

Jungkook removed his boxers when he couldn't wait anymore. Taehyung widened his eyes at the sight. R.I.P me. Taehyung thought. Jungkook kissed Taehyung's lips when he entered him to distract him from the pain. His eyes automatically watered, and a couple tears ran down his cheek. Jungkook kissed them away. 

"It's okay baby..." Taehyung whimpered. "Shh, you're doing great." 

Taehyung cursed to Jungkook's dismay. "No cursing with that pretty mouth of yours." "Fi-ah-fine," he choked out. Jungkook moved his hands to Taehyung's small waist. He loved that tiny waist of his. Everything on Taehyung's body was beautiful. He was beautiful.

Jungkook pinned him down with the hurting grip on his waist. Taehyung glared at him before running his nails down Jungkook's back. Surprisingly, Jungkook only seemed like he enjoyed it.  

-

"You were great." He leaned down to kiss his forehead. Taehyung smiled. But his frown came back when he saw Jungkook opening his bedside table to look for his cigarettes. 

"Jungkook-ah. You're not allowed to smoke in here." "I'm pretty sure we're not allowed to fuck in here too, but you clearly didn't mind." Taehyung took a pillow and threw it at him. "Don't smoke right after this." 

"I'm sorry, you're right," he threw the pack of cigarettes that he had found to the floor and turned around to cuddle Taehyung. 

"That's what I thought." "Mhm." 

Jungkook began kissing Taehyung all over his face making him giggle. "I'm sorry if I do stupid things sometimes. You mean a lot to me," Jungkook whispered. Taehyung smiled before pecking his lips. 

"Let's shower."

-

Heuhehueheu