Chapter 18

Chapter 18

The two had went for a second round in the shower, and Taehyung had crawled over to Jungkook's bed to get some sleep right after. When he woke up in the morning, he felt a bunch of butterflies flying around in stomach as soon as he looked at Jungkook's perfect face. 

He had never felt like this for anyone. He felt happy and safe just laying besides him. And he finally felt like Jungkook actually owned him after being so close to him last night. For anyone, it probably sounded disturbing, and unpleasant.

But Taehyung loved being completely submissive when it came to his boyfriend. But enjoying being so submissive, quickly became unpleasant for him as well. It was fine, until Taehyung had to speak up his mind. 

"So club's open. It's gonna be crazy. We're going, come on Jungkookie." Jungkook sighed, but smiled afterwards. "Fine, let's have some fun." Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. "Jungkook it's a school night." "So?" 

"So...you need to go to bed early so you can attend classes." "Letting him talk back to you again I see." Jungkook sighed. "I'm gonna go, kay? It's been a while since I've been out partying with them." 

"Well...You can at least do that on the weekend if you have to." "No, Tae." "But Jungko-" "Taehyung, keep your mouth shut, okay?" "No!" Jackson huffed. "Come on Jungkook. We're leaving." Taehyung gasped when Jungkook stood up. 

"Jungkook!" Jungkook became frustrated with all the glares that everyone around him was giving him for having such a difficult boyfriend. He grabbed his chin, not very gently. "Taehyung. Shut up. Stay here or go back to the dorm." "If you leave we're done." Jungkook couldn't believe what Taehyung was saying. 

"A day ago you were begging for me to fuck you, and now you wanna break up?" Taehyung looked like a hurt puppy at that moment. "I'm tired of Your stupid rules! You know maybe Jaehyun was right, maybe You only see me as your slave! Expecting me to do every single little thing you say. I open my mouth and you get beyond pissed!" 

It took every ounce of self-control that Jungkook had to not slap him when he mentioned Jaehyun. He hated himself for the fact that he literally had to force himself to keep his hand where it was. 

"So it's either me, or this stupid group of yours that you, apparently, desperately need in order to survive." Jungkook huffed. He went towards the door, and only looked back at Taehyung for a couple seconds before leaving. 

Of course Jungkook was sure that Taehyung was just joking. He was sure that Taehyung would apologize and tell him that he never wanted to break up. But that wasn't the case at all.

A tear ran down Taehyung's cheek. He looked to the floor. "I'll take you home kid," Mark spoke. He didn't go to the club with the others. Taehyung nodded before following Mark. 

"Look, Jungkook's just trying to have a relationship like everyone else here is. Your not acting like someone like you is supposed to, so he's just frustrated about it." "I don't want to be a part of that. I don't mind being the submissive one in the relationship, but if I can't even speak my opinion then I don't want this." 

"Okay. But I'm warning you...once your name has been scratched off that wall, they'll all see you as their enemy. Including me. Unless you end it with Jungkook on good terms." Taehyung wiped a tear. "I need to think about it." "Okay, bye." 

Taehyung closed do the door to his dorm, and before he knew it, he broke down. "Stupid Taehyung." He hit his head. "Why can't you just be like them?" he whispered to himself.

Someone knocked on the door.

He stood up with his shaking legs. Messingly wiping his tears with his sweater paws. He opened the door, hoping that Jungkook came back and regretted everything. But there was Jaehyun. 

"Ja-Jaehyun?" "Taehyung? Are you alright?" He asked. Taehyung shook his head. "Hey, what happened?" Jaehyun hugged him. It surprised Taehyung for a few seconds, but he decided that he needed the hug, and hugged him back. 

"Just...Jungkook being an ass." "Hm. Is that why you're actually willing to talk to me?" "I'm sorry. Their rules are so stupid." "I basically to-told Jungkook to choose me or them. He chose them of course." 

"I'm sorry. You know...with us...are rules aren't as crazy..." Jaehyun spoke cubbing Taehyung's face. "I get it. I'm nothing special. Just a fool. He'll probably be happy if I end it between us. He can find his next target." "Hey, don't say that. Did You guys break up?" He asked, stepping closer to Taehyung. 

"I-I'm not sure." "Hm." "When you do...come find me. I'll protect you." "Protect me?" "If your name gets scratched out...it won't end well. I know how it works." "Now get some rest. See you in class tomorrow." 

The next morning Taehyung woke up to his annoying alarm clock. He went down the small stairs only to be greeted with Jungkook making breakfast. "Hey," Jungkook spoke with a small smile, as if nothing had happened the other night. Taehyung pouted at him. "Wanna eat before class?" 

"No thanks, I'm not hungry." Taehyung took a shower before changing into his uniform, a frown over his face the whole time. Jungkook suddenly grabbed Taehyung's waist and leaned down to kiss him, but the brunette quickly stepped away. Jungkook raised an eyebrow. 

"What are you doing? You're not my boyfriend anymore." Jungkook chuckled a bit. "Excuse me?" "I told you yesterday...if you went out that door, you were choosing them over me...I told you, we would break up if you left." Jungkook huffed. 

"Come on, you didn't mean tha-" "Yeah. I did." "Tae-" "We haven't even been together for that long, but I can't take your stupid rules and your small community that makes you do stupid things." "So you're gonna break it off after sleeping with me?" 

"Don't think of it like that. Jungkook, I'm devastated bu-" "Shut your slutty mouth." The words came out of Jungkook's mouth so easily, while Taehyung felt like his heart was being stabbed. 

"Did you ever really care? Or was it all just to have a name under yours?" "Taehyung, do you not understand how hard it was for me to just open a little bit up to you? You're not random. You mean so much me, but if you can't accep-" "I can't."

"Then don't come running back to me," he huffed. "It's fine Taehyung-ah. You deserve better anyways," Jungkook mumbled before grabbing his bag and leaving. 

After a couple minutes of Taehyung taking deep breaths to calm himself down, he took his bag as well, seeing that he should go now or he would be late for class. Taehyung took one last deep breath before stepping out the door. 

"Taehyungie!" Jimin caught up to him. "Oh- Hi." "Hi...why do you look so depressed?" "I think Jungkook and I are over." Jimin widened his eyes. "Woah. Sorry, brother." He put an arm around him. 

"I'll cope somehow. It's just...I was so close to being able to tell him that I love him..." He gave Taehyung a small smile. "Hey. Come over to our dorm today. You'll spend the night, it's a friday anyways. We'll cuddle, order Pizza and we'll eat candy together with the big tub of ice cream that we have in our freezer. I'll make Hoseok be there too." Taehyung nodded. 

"Sounds nice...thank you." 

-

Get ready for angst and dramramaramama