Chapter 10

Chapter 10

"They're fighting, help!" A girl opened the door to Taehyung's classroom as their teacher was talking, interrupting him. Once again, a crowd was around Jungkook fighting someone. Except this time, it wasn't just him hitting and kicking on the other. 

Jungkook was getting hit too, making him even angrier. Everyone from the classroom ran out, including the teacher to see the fight. "You two!" He tried to tear the two boys from each other, but he couldn't stop them. 

It wasn't until Jungkook had the other pinned down, choking him, Taehyung decided to get involved. "JUNGKOOK!" he shouted. 

Jungkook widened his eyes and surprisingly, he let go of the kid. Slowly. The teacher saw Jungkook's moment of weakness as an opportunity to get him off the other. He grabbed Jungkook from the shoulders, and shouted at him to leave, asking some other students to get the other to the school's nurse. 

Jungkook was pretty messed up, but he wasn't as hurt as the other kid at all. Of course. Jungkook's anger issues gave him an extra boost of energy to let it out. 

Taehyung caught up to Jungkook who went in a fast pace, back to their dorm. "Jungkook-" "Don't Taehyung, or I swear I'll hurt you!" Taehyung sighed. Jungkook smacked their door shot, but Taehyung opened it only a few seconds after, walking inside. 

"Are you deaf?" "I'm not afraid of you Jungkook." Jungkook turned around grabbed Taehyung's shoulders, pushing him so hard, his back smacked into the door. He put two hands on each side of Taehyung's face. 

"Breathe," Taehyung spoke lowly, almost whispering. "Why are you doing this?" Jungkook asked, closing his eyes, taking a deep breath. "Doing what?" "Calming me down." Taehyung gave a small smile. 

He slowly put a hand on Jungkook's face and caressed his face in a calming way. Jungkook cursed at himself as he felt himself lean into his hand, eyes still closed, obviously enjoying Taehyung's warm hand on his cheek. 

"Calm?" Jungkook slowly nodded, opening his eyes. "Let me clean your wounds," Taehyung whispered, pulling his hand back to his side. But Jungkook didn't remove his arms. Taehyung was trapped as the other just stared at him. 

I hate you, why are you affecting me? 

"Um, Jungkook..." "Ca-can you please let me out?" Taehyung slowly slid down, to leave from under his arms, but Jungkook slid down with him. Hands following, still trapping Taehyung. "Jungkookie?" Taehyung spoke in a small voice when he noticed that Jungkook was staring at his lips. 

Jungkook was in a trance, staring at the cute beauty in front of him. Taehyung panicked when Jungkook leaned in. He didn't know what to do. He opened his mouth trying to say something, but nothing came out. 

So he slapped him. 

Nothing too hard, really. It was pathetic. Jungkook looked him in the eyes and Taehyung totally regretted just doing that. "Did you just slap me?" Jungkook asked, furrowing his eyebrows. "We-well you were leaning i-in a-" Jungkook let out a huff. 

"There's an eyelash on your chin," he spoke. Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. Jungkook lifted his finger, took the eyelash and held it front of Taehyung's eyes for him to see. "What? Did you think I was going to kiss you?" 

"O-o-of course not." "Hm..." Jungkook hummed and slightly smirked. "You still slapped me," he whispered. "S-sorry." "Sorry?" Taehyung frowned in concern. 

"What do y-" "You slapped me like a small ass fairy princess, Taehyung," he said getting up. "I'm confused, are y-you mad?" His eyes traveled along with Jungkook's figure standing up. Jungkook reached out his hand for Taehyung. 

He took it, and as soon as he got up, Jungkook put an arm around his waist, steadying him. But was it really necessary to have Taehyung pressed up against him so tightly? Taehyung nervously looked around before quickly getting out of Jungkook's grip. 

But Jungkook of course, was quick enough to put an arm around his waist once again, this time bringing Taehyung's back to his front. "Now look who's avoiding who, hm?" he whispered in Taehyung's ear. Taehyung was a blushing mess, still not able to get anything out of his mouth. Jungkook lowly chuckled, and gently pushed Taehyung away from him. 

"D-d-do-don't do that." "Why? 's not my fault you're a small virgin who reacts from every single touch. It's amusing," he whispered the last part. "Just let me clean your wounds, o-okay?" "S-su-sure," Jungkook mocked his nervous stuttering, making the other pout before getting the first aid kit. 

He got some disinfectant wipes, gently padding it on his bruises. "You should really stop fighting you know? Did that essay you wrote do nothing for you?" Taehyung asked, now being able to speak clearly. "He's the one who started it okay? He got me angry, what was I supposed to do?" He let out a huff. 

"Walk away...it's not being weak, it's being smart." "Well Tae, I got a temper that I need to feed when it wants to grow." "Your temper isn't you, you shouldn't let it control you this much," he mumbled, pulling his hand back to himself when he was finished. "I enjoy doing this...I guess." Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. 

"Why?" "It's like a punishment for myself..." "Why are yo-" "I'm used to it Taehyung. Not to sound totally dramatic and depressed, but I'm used to the pain. Physically and mentally." Jungkook sighed and turned around on the bed, to be directly in front of the other. "I'm not making much sense am I?" Jungkook spoke. Taehyung shook his head. 

"Well, you're making it even more confusing." Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows once again. "Because then there's you..." he trailed off, leaning forward making Taehyung's back slowly hit the mattress of the bed. "Just a cute little one like yourself... making me feel things, that I'm not supposed to feel." 

"I-I make you...feel things?" "Oh, yes." "But I don't like cute, weak little things, nor do I like annoying happy people like you." Taehyung pouted. "But I must say, you are pretty..." Jungkook spoke. "I-I think that student hit your head pretty har-" "No no," Jungkook eyes trailed down to look at Taehyung's lips. 

"I've been trying to avoid you but you look so damn tasty, baby boy." Taehyung blushed. "Are you going to slap me again?" he mumbled leaning in. "Ju-Jungkook please do-don't." Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's arms, pinning him down as he began kissing down his neck. 

"Ju-Jungkook stop pl-please," he whimpered. Of course it felt wonderful, he felt wonderful. But this wasn't right. Because Taehyung knew that there was no feelings involved in this, he said it himself. He just looked good in Jungkook's eyes. 

"So fuckable," Jungkook muttered on his skin, and that confirmed everything. Taehyung was sensitive, he couldn't let Jungkook touch him, knowing that it meant nothing to him. Because he knew that it was going to mean everything to him. "Jungkook, stop!" 

"Hm, shut up and be a good boy for m-" Taehyung kicked his private part. Jungkook groaned and quickly let go of Taehyung who ran out. 

"Son of a bitch."

-

Happy new years! And happy birthday Taetae:)