Chapter 21

Chapter 21

One month later

Taehyung wasn't sure if he had just made the biggest mistake ever, or the best thing he could ever do. His initials were under Jaehyun's. He was glad that he wasn't with Jungkook and his group anymore, but when he was here...when he was with Jaehyun, he began to miss it. 

Because here, everyone would look at Taehyung like they were waiting for the right time to hunt him down. He didn't feel at home. He may have hated Jungkook's stupid rules, but at least he felt safe there. 

At least he could actually make small talk with quite a lot of them. Here, he could only be with Jaehyun and his big brother, who seemed trustworthy enough. Taehyung decided to accept it, happy that he was moving on from Jungkook. At least that's what he thought he was doing by having his name on another wall. Under another name. 

But then why was he still longing after Jungkook? He was always in the back of his mind. Even when he was doing dirty deeds with Jaehyun, and he was afraid that he was gonna moan Jungkook's name when being with Jaehyun. 

Well luckily, that hadn't happened yet. 

No matter how much he tried to forget Jungkook, he would always see his face. Taehyung became frustrated. He just wanted to move on. Why couldn't he move on? 

As tears streamed down Taehyung's cheeks, he unlocked the door to his dorm, hiccuping. His eyes landed on a sleeping Jungkook. And he only cried more at the sight of him. But he kept it quiet. He didn't want to wake him up. 

He didn't want to talk to him and explain why he was crying. If he even cared. Taehyung took slow steps towards Jungkook's bed. He exhaled, trying to calm himself down as he looked at his bruised face. 

Did he take care of that? Of course not. He never does. What if he gets infected or something? Taehyung caught himself worrying about him. 

He hiccuped one last time before standing up again. Or well, that was what he intended on doing. But before he could get up, Jungkook grabbed his wrist. 

Taehyung's eyes moved slowly and hesitantly as he looked at the raven haired boy again. "What are you whimpering about?" Jungkook asked with a husky and low tone. 

It only made Taehyung cry even more. 

"Tae?" "Le-let go of me," he whispered. "Tell me." "It's nothing." Jungkook sat up. Taehyung frowned at the full view of Jungkook's bruised face. "Just let me clean yo-your wounds." "I will let you do that, if you tell me what you're crying about." 

"You," Taehyung spoke as he got up. 

"You wont leave my head." He found the small bag in the bathroom where he had gathered good medicine for treating wounds, specially for Jungkook since he would always come back to their dorm with bruises. 

"Well, that's not my fault is it?" Taehyung frowned. "Yes it is, just get out of my head." Taehyung got some disinfectant wipes and dapped Jungkook's bruises with it. "Well...sorry," Jungkook apologized. 

"Has anyone from my group come after you yet?" Taehyung shook his head. "I don't think they will to be honest." "Really?" "Yeah, they seem to just be ignoring the situation." Taehyung nodded. Jungkook looked down at Taehyung with tired and longing eyes. 

"I miss you." "Don't say that," the brunette mumbled. "Just...stop." "Do you like it over there?" "Not really." "Do you like Jaehyun?" Taehyung nodded his head yes. "Do you love him?" He shook his head. 

"No. I don't." "Good." Taehyung looked at him for a moment, before going back to cleaning his bruises. Jungkook gently took his hand with the wipe in it, and threw the wipes out. 

"I'm sorry." "For?" "Being an asshole." "Were you though? You were just following Your rules." Jungkook nodded. "I should have treated you better," he whispered. "You just spoke your mind too much in front of the others." 

"Well, I'm sorry for trying to stop you from doing stupid s-" "I know. It's not your fault. I'm sorry." Taehyung shook his head. "Did you move on?" The smaller asked. "No. And you clearly haven't either." Taehyung looked away. 

"I'm with Jaehyun and his group now." "I'll leave my group for you Taehy-" "Why are you suddenly saying this? I thought I wasn't worth your feelings." Jungkook looked down. "I'm sorry, you know I say stupid shit that I don't really mean when I'm hurt." "So you are hurt?" Jungkook nodded. 

"Well...You can't leave them. They're your family." "Then I'll change the rules for you." "Jungkoo, I ca-" "Why not? You don't love Jaehyun." "Would they even want me back? And what about you? I'm dirty now..." Jungkook spotted the red and fading hickey on Taehyung's neck as he said that. 

He pulled Taehyung up to sit on his bed. He tucked on the color of Taehyung's sweater down a bit as he licked his lips. "What are yo- Kookie!" 

Jungkook held a tight grip around Taehyung's wrists so that he couldn't push him away as he covered the fading hickey with a new and fresh one. Jungkook removed his mouth from Taehyung's warm skin that he loved so much. 

"You're never dirty to me Taehyung-ah. If you ever get marked by someone else, I'll just remark you. Because I had you first. Didn't I?" Taehyung nodded as he began crying again. 

"Tae-" "I ha-haven't seen you in a month...I miss you so mu-much." Jungkook gave him a worried look before pulling the crying boy into a tight hug. Taehyung rested his head on Jungkook's shoulder as he wetted his shirt with his tears. 

"Yo-you-you're everywhere I look, Jungkook-ah!" he cried. "Just s-stop," he hit Jungkook's chest with a weak fist. "I'll change the rules and I'll get you back I promise." Taehyung kept pathetically hitting his chest. 

"I promise," Jungkook whispered.