Chapter 19

Chapter 19

2 weeks later

Taehyung cuddled into Jimin's chest as Hoseok cuddled into Taehyung's back. It was nice. He felt warm and safe, being in a cuddle sandwich with his two best friends. "I miss him already." Jimin groaned at Taehyung. 

"Come on babyyyy, get over him already," Jimin whined. "Do you know how he is?" Taehyung had been living in their dorm for the past two weeks, not seeing much of Jungkook since he skipped class often. Or maybe it was just the classes with Taehyung. Jimin sighed. 

"I've seen him around." "He smokes and drinks a lot more," Hoseok said. "Really?!" Taehyung turned around to face him, his back side now being cuddled by Jimin. Hoseok nodded. The brunette pouted. "Bu-" "No. It's his own fault if he ruins himself." Taehyung sighed. 

"I think I should go back to my dorm now," he said as he got up. "Don't talk too much to him." Taehyung nodded. Packing his clothes. Jimin had already scooted over to Hoseok, removing the space that was left between them when Taehyung got up. 

Jimin placed his head on Hoseok's chest and Hoseok wrapped an arm around his waist, their legs tangling together. Hoseok leaned down to kiss Jimin and Jimin quickly responded, their tongues immediately finding each other. 

Taehyung made a disgusted looking face. "I can't believe You're suddenly friends with benefits." Jimin giggled. "We get lonely so why not." "What about Yoongi?" "What about him?" "Don't You like...text everyday?" "So?" Taehyung rolled his eyes. "

Does he know that Hoseok is doing you every single night?" Jimin blushed. "Doesn't matter. Hoseok and I doesn't have any feelings for each other anyways." Taehyung huffed. "Horny teens," he sighed before leaving. 

"Hobi, can you stop squeezing my ass so much?" "The heart wants what the heart wants." 

Taehyung slowly opened the door to his dorm. He looked around, as if the place was foreign to him. Jungkook wasn't there. He checked the clock. 10pm. He turned around when he heard a knock from the door. 

"Jae?" "Hey...just wanted to know how you were doing. I went to Jimin and Hoseok's dorm, but they said that you're back here." Taehyung nodded. "Jungkook isn't even here." Jaehyun shook his head, as if he already knew. 

"No. He's been out, partying, drinking, drugging. Ever since you broke up." Taehyung gave him a look of concern. "Hey, don't worry about him. He'll survive." Taehyung didn't look so sure though. 

"If you're still not over him...I can help." Jaehyun lightly caressed his cheek. "Wanna go to my dorm?" Jaehyun's hand went to hold Taehyung's waist. "I'll take care of you, don't worry," he reassured when Taehyung gave him a hesitant look. 

"I'll make you feel good..." he trailed off, touching the skin under Taehyung's sweater. Taehyung didn't know what came over him as he nodded. 

"Yeah?" Jaehyun let out a breathy laugh. "Okay," he said when Taehyung nodded. 

Jaehyun took his hand and opened the door for them to leave. He had a smirk on his face, it only dropped when they finally entered his dorm. "Don't look so scared, this is good. I'm not Jungkook," he mumbled before kissing Taehyung. Taehyung hesitantly kissed back. He kissed back. Jaehyun held a tight grip around his waist as he deepened the kiss.

-

The next morning Taehyung woke up feeling like absolute shit. "You alright?" Jaehyun questioned when he saw Taehyung's frightened look. "What did we do last night?" "...we had sex?" Taehyung lifted the covers, looked under and widened his eyes. 

He clumsily stood up, pulling on his clothes and running back to his dorm. He ran inside and smacked the door shut before leaning his back on the door, eyes closed as he panted as if he had just run away from a monster. 

When Taehyung opened his eyes, he was met with Jungkook raising an eyebrow at him. "O-oh...hi," Taehyung mumbled. "You're back?" Taehyung nodded. "Hm. Who did you fuck with?" "Excuse me?" Jungkook huffed at him. 

"You think I can't tell?" Taehyung pouted. "It's been 2 weeks. So you are a slut after all hm?" "Shut up! You're not my boyfriend, I don't need to tell you shit." "Gotten a big mouth now have we?" Taehyung frowned, stepping away from the door. 

"Who was it?" "It doesn't concern you." "I asked you...Who. Was. It?" Taehyung wanted to tell him, just to piss him off. Just to hurt Jungkook. If he even cared. "Oh like you haven't slept with half of the club that you're always at!" 

"Taehyung, just-" "JAEHYUN!" 

Jungkook ran his tongue over the inside of his cheek as he looked at the floor before nodding. He let out a huff. "Feel good about yourself now, huh slut?" Taehyung pouted. "I-I'm not a slut." Jungkook stood up, took slow steps towards him. 

"How do you feel about breaking up with me, right after doing it with me by the way, and then not even two weeks later you sleep with someone else? Hm, whore?" "If I'm a slut, then what the hell are you?!" Taehyung stomped his foot. 

"Yeah, but I'm me. And you're you. It's different, don't you see?" Taehyung scoffed. "Why? Because I was a virgin before you?" Jungkook sighed. "I can't look at you." "Wha-" "See you around." 

Jungkook grabbed his jacket, a packet of cigarettes and his wallet before walking towards the door. "Can you stop drinking or smoking your feelings away from me?" Taehyung questioned. "What feelings honey?" 

"You're obviously hurt," the brunette pouted. "Hurt? You think your worth enough to hurt my feelings?

Taehyung looked down to the floor. "Why are you being so mean to me?" "Just leave me alone," Jungkook said before he went out the door. Taehyung sighed. 

"When did life become so complicated?"