Chapter 02

Chapter 02

"You're that guy who was smoking on the bench!" "And you're that guy who was yelling at his friend- and apparently you weren't done." Taehyung slightly widened his eyes before breaking out into a smile with a red and embarrassed face. 

"Sorry," he apologized. "I guess I got the loft?" Taehyung spoke walking further into the big room. Jungkook rolled his eyes before closing them again still trying to sleep. Taehyung pouted at the other and went up the small stairs, placing his bag on the bed. He sighed before hurrying back down again. 

"My name's Kim Taeh-" Taehyung had jumped onto Jungkook's bed, besides him, wanting to introduce himself. The brunette had placed his hand on Jungkook's back, big mistake. Poor Taehyung, didn't see that coming. 

Jungkook quickly turned around and pinned Taehyung down, grabbing his throat tightly, but being careful to not choke him anyways. "I'm going to say this once, so listen. You. Do. Not. Touch. Me. Got that?" Taehyung nodded with widened eyes, afraid that he would begin to choke him. 

"Good." Jungkook let go, laid back down to his previous position. Taehyung hurried away. And when he stood up, he caught sight of Jungkook's schedule. "Jeon Jungkook." He said, reading his name aloud. "For the love of Yoongi, just let me sleep." Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. 

"Who's Yoongi?" Jungkook threw a pillow at the smaller, just wanting him to either leave, or just shut up. "Okay okay, I'll go to Jimin's dorm." He mumbled before leaving. Taehyung knocked on the door and Jimin quickly opened it. 

"That was fast, thought we wouldn't see each other until dinner." "I know, but I think I'm pissing off my roommate." Jimin opened the door and Taehyung went in, his dorm looked just like his own. "Got a bad roommate?" Taehyung shrugged. 

"I mean he's hot. And maybe he was just very tired and that why he was rude," Taehyung tried to reason. "You're just hoping that his personality is actually good, because he's hot." Taehyung nodded. "Probably." "Heeey!" Jimin's face lit up. "Hoseok!" Jimin jumped onto his body, hugging him like a koala. 

Taehyung pouted. "Why do you get to be roommates, it's unfair." He said before he went over to Hoseok and hugged him. Hoseok was their friend from their previous high school. They were all very good friends. "What's your roommates name?" "Jeon Jungkook, he didn't even wanna te-" "Jungkook?!" Jimin shouted. 

"W-Where is he from?" "He didn't tell me, but he has a Busan dialect like y-" "Shit." Taehyung and Hoseok furrowed their eyebrows at Jimin. "He- that guy..." he just shaked his head. "What is it Jimin-ah?" "He was pretty well known back in Busan- still is." Taehyung raised an eyebrow. 

"H-He's a bully, he's violent, he has serious anger issues and he's just...not a good influence, Taehyung-ah, stay away from him." Taehyung looked slightly scared, yet he wasn't sure if Jimin was telling the truth. 

He didn't think that Jimin was lying, but maybe Jimin just didn't know the whole truth himself. "Are you sure? I-I mean, he seemed pretty rude, but not that bad." Jimin shaked his head at Taehyung. "He was nice once. Popular and just a nice personality in general. Everyone liked Jungkook." Jimin said as he sat down on their couch. 

"But then he just suddenly changed. He began smoking and doing other stuff that he was against before. He became mean, a bully and just so depressed. Always had bruises on him." The raven haired continued, touching his own cheek as if he's reliving all the moments he saw Jungkook walk into class covered in bruises. 

"I didn't personally know him though. We talked a few times in class, but that's it." Hoseok then shaked his head. "Something must have happened to him though." Jimin shrugged. "Probably." Taehyung nodded, taking in all the new information. 

"Well, I'm gonna go back to my dorm. See you for dinner Jimin." "Yeah, see ya," Jimin spoke as he looked at his best friend leaving with worried eyes. "He'll be okay," Hoseok ruffled his hair. "No one can hurt a cute little creature like Taehyung anyways." 

He sat down besides Jimin. He sighed and tangled his fingers in Hoseok's curly, golden light brown hair, playing with it. "You don't know Jungkook." "Neither do you, you said it yourself." Jimin pouted but nodded anyways. 

"I guess," he yawned. "Now cuddle me, I'm tired." Hoseok giggled. He cuddled Jimin, telling him to remember to set an alarm so that he could still get dinner with Taehyung later. "Let's move to the bed, that's more comfortable than the couch. "Oke," Jimin mumbled. They both stood up, and mentally agreed to take Hoseok's bed since Jimin's was on the loft. 

"Cuddle, cuddle, cuddle," Jimin muttered when hoseok hugged his upper body, and when he nuzzled his face in the crook of Hoseok's neck. Taehyung opened the door with his new key, just to see Jungkook sleeping. He sighed, hoping that Jimin was talking about another Jeon Jungkook. He needed evidence. 

He carefully grabbed Jungkook's black bomber jacket. A pack of cigarettes and a lighter was found. That's one thing...but many people smokes...Taehyung tried to reason. Jungkook's phone buzzed and Taehyung smoothly went over to look at it. 'Min Yoongi' it said, followed by a black heart. 

That Yoongi? 'I'll visit you next weekend I promise, Kookie,' Taehyung decided to look away from his phone, thinking that he was invading a little too much in his privacy right now. He couldn't help but smile though. He thought that Kookie was a cute nickname. He went up to his loft and read on his bed until it was 6pm. 

His stomach was growling, so he thought it would be a good time to eat dinner now. When he went downstairs, he saw Jungkook taking things out of his bag. Jungkook groaned loudly and to Taehyung, it looked like he had lost something. "You okay?" Jungkook snapped his head up from his bag. "Yeah." 

"What are you looking for?" "My lighter is empty. I put more in my bag, but I can't find them." That was probably the longest sentence he had heard from Jungkook. At least one where he wasn't threatening him or judging him for being too loud. 

Jungkook stared at Taehyung for couple of seconds, looking him up and down before furrowing his eyebrows. "I don't expect you to have a lighter?" Taehyung huffed. "Why not?" "Do you?" "No..." he mumbled. "That's what I thought," he said before sighing at his bag. "Maybe my friend Hoseok has one you can have." 

"Hoseok?" "Yeah, he's Jimin's roommate. I'm heading over there now to have dinner with Jimin. Wanna come with? You can meet them." Jungkook looked at Taehyung for a few seconds. "I don't think that would be a good idea." 

"Why?" "Just...no, thanks for the offer or whatever," Jungkook mumbled. "We're getting pizza." "...Pizza?" Pizza was Jungkook's favorite food. Taehyung nodded with a small smile on his lips, seeing Jungkook reconsider. "Fine." "Great!" Taehyung excitingly skipped over to Jungkook, thoughtlessly grabbing his wrist to take him to Jimin's room. 

But Jungkook stood with his feet planted onto the floor. When Taehyung didn't feel him moving behind him, he turned around with a confused look. Jungkook had an eyebrow raised. "Oh," Taehyung quickly released his grip on the other. "Sorry." Jungkook hummed at him before walking out. 

"Hey wait, why do you walk so fast?" Taehyung whispered to himself. "Come," Taehyung only passed by 3 doors before he was at Jimin and Hoseok's dorm. Taehyung knocked on the door, and after a while Hoseok opened the door, rubbing his eyes. 

"Lighter?"