Chapter 20

Chapter 20

"Don't be scared of me. Talk to me," Jaehyun whispered. "Didn't you enjoy what happened that night?" Taehyung looked down to the ground for a few moments, before finally looking Jaehyun in the eyes. 

He nodded, but his eyes fell to the floor again. "Come to my place. With my people. We're better than Jungkook and his kind...I promise." "Do you have the wall too?" "Of course. You're still supposed to be the submissive one, but your actually allowed to voice your opinion. 

We don't treat the names under ours like slaves like they do." Jungkook sighed as he went to his dorm. He stopped up, as soon as he saw the two, chatting outside of their dorm. 

Leaving Jungkook's group was bad enough, yet they hadn't bullied him. But he was certain that once he joined the others, that would trigger it. They would definitely be enemies, and he wasn't wrong. 

Jungkook stared at them for a moment, before walking in to his dorm, acting cool, calm and collected. But he wasn't. He didn't realize just how much Taehyung had actually meant to him. And he didn't realize how bad he treated him until now. 

It wasn't anything extreme, but he knew he was an asshole. He just wanted a relationship like the old and traditional rules had described how they should be. 

"The name under a true member, must be completely submissive, must be treated with love and care, but musn't forget their place as the member's true servant. Must never leave, must never betray their owner, or any act of cruelness against the servant is considered good and necessary." 

He sighed again. 

The rules were stupid. He knew that. Jungkook looked to the door, when he heard it open. Taehyung didn't spare him one look, as he just quickly went to get his jacket by his desk. 

"Are you gonna join them?" Taehyung stopped moving. "Probably." "You know wha-" "I know. But they'll protect me, so I'm good without you and your stupid friends," he mumbled at the end of the sentence. 

"I'm sorry, for what will happen. Seriously Taehyung, you don't know what they'll do to you." "What will your friends do to me? Hm?" Jungkook shrugged. "All I know is, the last guy who betrayed one of us, is currently in a mental hospital." 

Taehyung widened his eyes. "You're horrible." And with that, Taehyung left. 

He grabbed Jaehyun's hand, beginning to walk. "Come on." Jaehyun smirked. When Taehyung entered their bar like place, he immediately became uncomfortable. They were all wearing leather and had piercings. 

They looked pretty alike, he could see that Jaehyun was one of them. They looked hot if Taehyung was being honest with himself. "Oh little brother...what have you done?" Jungsik spoke when he spotted the two. Jaehyun smirked once again before planting a kiss on Taehyung's cheek. 

"We're gonna need some spray paint," he mumbled against the brunette's ear, wrapping his arms around his waist, Taehyung's back pressed up against his front. 

He hated how he liked it, yet he felt uncomfortable at the same time. He felt dirty. He could feel something...strange. Jaehyun wasn't the one he was supposed to be with, Jungkook was. But Jaehyun was fun, and it was exciting to be with someone else already. 

He felt disgusting for kind of liking being with two different people in such a short amount of time. Jungkook had ruined his innocence, and Jaehyun was helping. But even if he had this enjoyment, it was going to be short. 

He was going to crave his first again in a while. Who he really belonged to, was Jungkook. Jaehyun turned him around, and kissed Taehyung's lips hungrily. Jungsik cleared his throat. 

"You know what to do before his name can be under yours..." Jaehyun smirked before nodding. "Come on Tae. It's just traditions, don't be scared," he said as he led Taehyung into a room. Everyone was staring at him as they moved. 

"What are your...traditions?" "We're supposed to...Make love...on that bed." Jaehyun pointed to a double bed with golden covers as he closed the door and locked it. 

"But it's nothing we haven't done before. Think you can handle it?" Taehyung looked like he was thinking for a few seconds, before nodding. Jaehyun smirked before quickly forcing himself to stop. 

"The curtains." 

Taehyung nodded before walking over to the curtains to make sure no one from the outside would see. But what poor little Taehyung didn't know, was that Jaehyun had pressed a small button, that could probably ruin him. 

He turned on the camera. 

The well hidden camera, so that Taehyung wouldn't find out. Taehyung turned around. He looked scared and nervous. Jaehyun took a few steps towards him, and began kissing him passionately. Taehyung suddenly began to whine and Jaehyun felt hot tears on his cheek. 

"Shh, baby you're okay." He put his lips on Taehyung's neck and he finally stopped shaking. It wasn't like he hadn't been with Jaehyun before. 

The raven haired had quickly removed all of their clothes, before pulling Taehyung to the bed. And before they knew it, Taehyung was a moaning mess and the camera had captured everything.

-

Jaehyun panted as he got off of Taehyung and threw himself to lay beside him. Taehyung was still whimpering, trying to calm down and get down from his high. Jaehyun chuckled. "Shh, calm down," he breathed before pulling Taehyung into a cuddle. 

Taehyung hid his face in Jaehyun's neck and wrapped his arms around Jaehyun's waist, pulling him close. Taehyung missed Jungkook. He had to imagine that Jaehyun was him for a short moment. He just didn't feel the same warmth and safeness as he did with Jungkook. 

Jaehyun placed his hand on the smaller's head and began to play with his hair a bit. "You did good, baby." "Can we spray my initials under yours now?" 

"So eager." "I just think I need it, to get over Jungkook completely," Taehyung mumbled. Jaehyun nodded. 

"We should shower first. You have white cream all over you." 

"Right." 

-

Sorry, I feel like the past few chapters has been quite short