Chapter 13

Chapter 13

"Why are you so upset? Was he one of your friends?" Jungkook asked, referring to the boy that Jungkook had just beat up. Taehyung was cleaning his bruises once again, a frown plastered on his face. "No..." 

"Then quit whining- ow." Taehyung pressed the cloth a bit too hard down on his skin, when Jungkook said that. "Jungkook-ah... he was weaker than you, why would you start a fight with him?" 

"Wasn't like he seemed very afraid." "So what? it's obvious that you're bigger than him, of course you would win. Do you like winning over people smaller than yourself?" Jungkook looked down to the floor. Taehyung had actually managed to make Jungkook feel just slightly bad over what he did. 

Taehyung sighed as he grabbed the others hand and led him to stand in front of the mirror next to Jungkook's bed. "Look at us Kookie." "Look how tall and muscular you are," Taehyung said as he gave a small smile. "And then look at me..." "Do you think I would ever have a chance of winning against a guy like you?" 

"No but you're too smart to pick a fight with someone more than twice your size. He wasn't." Taehyung nodded. "Do you have no morals, no values Kook-ah? You should've just ignored him, you knew he was gonna end up in the hospital." 

"I can't, Tae. I don't know how to ignore something that triggers my anger, I just can't." Taehyung gave a small smile as he put his arms around the other's waist. "Don't you think strong people like yourself has a responsibility to take care of weaker people?" Jungkook shook his head. 

"Mentally weaker, sure. Physically? No, it's not my fault if someone decides to not work out or eat well now is it?" "So you don't feel like you have a responsibility over me?" Jungkook huffed. "Of course I do, you're mine now. And by the look of your spaghetti arms, I have to take even extra care of you," he grinned. 

"Why? It's not your fault I don't work out," Taehyung said, referring to what Jungkook had said earlier. Jungkook looked at the ground. He sighed. "Okay I get it. I'll stop hurting people unless it's self defense. Or if they're being asshol-" "Jungkook." 

"Let me finish. Assholes, my own size." Taehyung chuckled a bit. 

"Okay then. Good." "Good," Jungkook whispered back. "Mhm," Taehyung hummed as Jungkook leaned down to kiss him. Their lips moved in sync when Taehyung finally stopped smiling into the kiss. 

"Well, well, well." They broke apart and turned their heads to look at them. Jungkook's friends. Family, as he called them. Or 'Jungkook's gang' as Taehyung said. Jungkook raised an eyebrow. "What? You didn't wanna go out for dinner so we came with the dinner, be happy." 

Jungkook just nodded at Mark who was speaking. "So? Guess Taehyung is your slut afterall," Kai smirked. "He's not my sl- he's my...boyfriend?" "Is that a question?" Jackson huffed. "He is. And just put the food on the coffee table, we'll sit on the couch..." Jungkook sighed. Taehyung was happy to see Seokjin with them. 

"Jinnie hyuuung," he called before hugging him. "Come. Eat," he ruffled his hair. "Cheer up, it's pizza and beer." Jungkook nodded. They turned on the tv to watch some soccer game that Taehyung and Seokjin couldn't care less about, as they gossiped about things whilst the others had their focus on the tv. 

Taehyung suddenly felt thirsty, he looked around but only saw beer. "Kook-ah, can you please get me some water?" he asked when he noticed that he was about to stand up anyways. Jungkook broke out in a grin before walking over to Taehyung who was sitting on the floor next to Seokjin. He pinched his cheeks. 

"Of course," he cooed at the smaller. He couldn't help it. Taehyung was cute. It was like he just suddenly got compelled to act like a completely different person from the big eyed look Taehyung was giving him. 

Lips red and cheeks stuffed with food. 

He noticed his friends look on him so he quickly cleared his throat and got his arms back down to his sides. "I mean...sure," he said in a cold way before walking away. He pouted. "Don't dwell on it too much. It's just how they are..." "Being cold?" Taehyung asked, confused. Seokjin shrugged. 

"Just how they are. Don't worry. Namjoon always acts all tough with me in front of the others. But when we're alone, I get to order him around," Seokjin giggled. "But don't say that, he'll deny it." Taehyung nodded. Jungkook soon came back and handed him the glass of water. "Thank youuu," he sang before taking the glass. 

"Come here," Jungkook said after he had taken a few gulps. He looked at Seokjin who nodded his head towards Jungkook on the couch. Jungkook reached his arms out, and wrapped them around Taehyung when he sat himself in the middle of Jungkook's legs, back rested on his chest. "Jungkook-ah," he whispered. 

"Hm?" "Watching soccer is boring." "Well we can't have little Taehyung being bored, hm?" He lowered his head and began kissing the back of Taehyung's neck making Taehyung squirm around in his hold. "Sit still," he demanded but Taehyung kept moving. Jungkook pinched his thigh making the other silently whimper. 

"Hey Jungkook?" "Hm?" he hummed as he lifted his head up again making Taehyung release a sigh of relief. Someone turned on the lights again- because Jackson thought it should be off, because apparently, it makes it more exciting- and Kai placed a bag in front of Jungkook. 

Taehyung silently prayed that it wasn't drugs or guns, but when Jungkook opened the bag, he couldn't help but raise an eyebrow in question. "It's been awhile...Wanna go spray paint-" "Hell yeah," Jungkook interrupted with a breathy laugh. 

"Great," they all smiled. "No." Taehyung said. Seokjin looked at him, telling him to shut up through his eyes. "Jungkook that's illegal, just stay here." "You're gonna let him tell you what to do?" Jackson asked Jungkook, but he was staring at Taehyung making him feel uneasy. Jungkook huffed. 

"Stay here with Seokjin, we'll talk later," he mumbled before putting on his jacket. "Mhm, seems like your letting Taehyung have a little too much freedom," Jackson continued. Taehyung frowned. "You should make Taehyung come with us," a guy that they nicknamed 'Bambam' said. The rest nodded. 

"N-no. I am, not going to be there, doing illegal stuff with You." Jackson sighed. "You should write your name on our wall." "Your wall? What are you tal- doesn't matter, I'm not spraying any paint, anywhere." 

"He's talking back again," Jackson looked up, speaking with a tired voice before looking at Jungkook. Taehyung was confused, he didn't know, so he didn't understand that Jackson's intentions with this...were kind of good. Sweet in a way. 

But he didn't question the wall, so he wouldn't know. 

"Come," Jungkook spoke through gritted teeth as he grabbed Taehyung's arm. "Jungkook, I'm no-" he felt Seokjin hit the back of his head as they kept walking. "Keep quiet and do what he says if you don't want that to continue," he whispered to him, eyeing Jungkook's tight grip on his upper arm. 

He hadn't noticed how much it hurt until Seokjin reminded him. 

"Don't worry, this is good." "Good?" "It means they accept you." Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. Seokjin didn't explain any further, he just winked at him before walking next to Namjoon. 

"Jungkook, my arm!" "What? Oh right, sorry."

-

Uhh... The wall