Chapter 01

Chapter 01

"Can't believe they're actually sending you away," Jungkook's aunt spoke as she drove. Jungkook let out a huff as he stared out the window. "I mean you're not that bad." "Thank you," he replied in a bittersweet voice. 

Jungkook liked his aunt. She was 10 years younger than her sister, Jungkook's mom, and a lot more cooler if you asked Jungkook. "Can we take a break? We're halfway now." "You need to smoke?" She asked. 

Jungkook never kept any secrets from her. He nodded. "Sure, I'll stop when we see a convenience store so that we can buy some more snacks as well." They quickly spotted one. She stopped the car and went outside with her wallet. 

Jungkook stood outside of the convenience store as he smoked, waiting for his aunt to finish buying whatever she wanted to buy. She came back a few minutes later and Jungkook put out his cigarette before going back into the car. 

Another 2 hours had gone by rather quickly. Jungkook basically spend the 4 hours in the car reading Harry Potter, so he wasn't very bored by the situation. "Is this an all-boys boarding school?" She asked when they were almost there. Jungkook hummed a yes. 

"Weird." "They probably just did it to make sure I wouldn't be fooling around with a bunch of girls." "But you're gay." Jungkook snorted. "Duh. But they don't know that." "Still haven't told them?" "Nah, that man would kill me." She sighed. She knew it was true. 

"My my, what a big school." Jungkook rolled his eyes, before groaning. "I'm being forced to be surrounded with a bunch of snobs." "You be good now, don't cause too much trouble," she spoke as Jungkook got out his things from the trunk. 

Jungkook had his sharp eyebrows furrowed like almost always, as he didn't reply. She sighed. "Think of it like this, being here, might not be that bad. At least you don't have to see your step-dad that much." Jungkook shaked his head. 

"I would still rather be home in Busan. With Yoongi...My step-dad is never home anyways, so what difference does it make." She gave him a small smile. "I'll see you later, I guess." "Bye Kookie." 

Jungkook waited for his aunt to leave before he lit up another cigarette, feeling too stressed out by the whole situation. He saw a bench besides the open gate to the school, so he placed his bag on the ground, sat down and smoked, checking his phone as well, texting Yoongi. 

"Jimin, stop whining!" Jungkook looked up from his phone to see two boys fooling around. One with light brown, greyish hair and the other with black hair. 

Jungkook had to admit that Jimin was hot. But then he looked at Taehyung and only thought of one thing. Holy fuck. He mentally chuckled at himself. 

"BUT TAEHYUNG, I WANT TO GO HOME!" Jimin had tried to run away, but Taehyung had grabbed Jimin's arm, and was literally dragging him towards the gate. "It's going to be fun, come on!" He heard Jimin sigh as he stopped protesting. 

He looked back down at his phone when he felt it buzz. The two other boys went past Jungkook, walking through the gate, Jungkook completely forgetting about them. 'I miss you already' Jungkook read from his phone. 

'I'll try to visit you on the weekends.' Jungkook waited for just a few seconds until Yoongi wrote back. 'Then you can't get in trouble, they'll forbid you to leave on the weekends." He sighed, knowing that his friend was right. 'Then I guess the next time we see each other will be fall break.' 'Asshole.' 

Jungkook let out a breath that some may say, sounded like a short laugh. He put his phone back in his pocket and put out his cigarette. 

No one was wearing their uniforms, it was a sunday after all. 

He ran a hand through his dark brown hair before grabbing his bag with a sigh. He went through the gate that led you into the property of the school. He mentally groaned, looking at the big school. The big doors that led into the school were wide open, and Jungkook went through with hesitation.

 He quickly found the office where he was supposed to get his keys and his schedule. "Yes?" The lady with bright dewy skin spoke with a big smile. Handsome, she shamelessly thought. "Hey, I'm here to get my keys and schedule." She hummed. 

"Name and grade?" "Jeon Jungkook, senior." She smiled before turning around to the printer where Jungkook's schedule slowly came out. The boy tapped his foot on the clean floor, looking at the basic decoration as he bit his lip, wondering how he even ended up here. It all happened so fast. 

She handed him the schedule and his keys, making sure to touch his hand just slightly. Jungkook gave a timid smile before walking out. He looked at the number on his keys, quickly finding out that he had to go upstairs. 

He mentally groaned once again. He went up the very clean wooden stairs along with other new students. He just wanted to find his dorm so that he could sleep and ignore everything and everyone. 

Jungkook spotted his room, walking towards it fastly, putting the key in the keyhole. He opened the door to see quite a big room. There were desks and closets. A small living room area with a couch and a small Tv. 

If you went a bit further into the room you could see a small kitchen. There was also a bed with bookshelves and stuff in the corner. A staircase was a couple meters away from the big corner, where a loft was. 

Another bed just as big was there, with bookshelves and other random stuff as well on the loft. He saw a white door, thinking that it was probably the bathroom. 

Jungkook decided for the bed on the first floor, not wanting to deal with the stairs every time he wanted to sleep. He placed his bag on the bed and threw himself on king sized bed. "At least the rooms are nice," he mumbled on his pillow, closing his tired eyes. 

"Jimin go to your room! Yes, I'll see you later!" A boy shouted. Jungkook groaned, annoyed at the loud boy as he opened an eye to see who it was. 

The smaller boy closed the door and caught eye contact with Jungkook. He gasped. "You're that guy who was smoking on the bench!" 

"And you're that guy who was yelling at his friend- and apparently you weren't done."