Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Taehyung innocently smiled at Jaehyun and the others as they left. He was left in complete silence, only the sound of them locking everything up was heard. He waited until he couldn't hear anything. And five minutes more just to be sure. 

Taehyung ran to the landline phone, that they for some reason still had. 

"Okay think Tae, think!" he mumbled to himself as he was trying to remember Jungkook's phone number. He pressed down on a few buttons before holding it to his ear. "Hello?" he heard a little girl's voice. 

Taehyung sighed and hung up. 

Maybe it was a six instead of nine? So he tried that. "Hello?" "Jungkookie?" "Taehyung?" 

"Oh my god," Taehyung breathed. "Tae, are you alright? I haven't seen you i-" "No." "Where are you?" "A-At their place." "I'll come-" "Jungkook, I'm not sure you can." "Why? We can take them do-" "No they're not he-here but...they locked everything up and..." 

"And what?" "Ju-Jungsik saw us outside of o-our do-dorm a-" "What happened?" Taehyung's eyes became blurry. He couldn't talk about it. "I ca-can't te-" "It's okay baby, calm down." 

"Mhm." 

"Jaehyun filmed us a long time ago...doing stuff and I didn't know, but if I escape he'll release it..." Taehyung waited for a few seconds before hearing Jungkook's voice again. "Ca-can you find the camera?" 

"Hold on." Taehyung ran back to the room where Jaehyun and him had been sleeping in. He looked in the drawer and in a couple boxes before finding it. "I'll take it once we get there oka-" 

"But how are You going to get in?" "I don't know. Weapons and shit. I'll be there in a few, hold on Tae." "O-Okay then. "Okay." Jungkook panted as he ran to the bar. He barged in, and everyone's eyes were on him from the sudden act. 

"I need your help." "Of course, what's up brother?" "It's Taehyung." Jackson's casual face turned to the floor. He sighed. 

"What about him?" "I sort of gave Taehyung a little peck and Jungsik saw-" "You realize what they do to betrayers right? They're worse than us," Mark huffed. Jungkook stiffend. "I hope to whatever power there is, that that didn't happen. But I can talk with Taehyung about that later. For now, we need to get him out." 

"Oh, so we're saving the princess?" 

Jungkook huffed at Jaebum. "Look Jungkook, we like Tae, you know that. We didn't wanna attack him after breaking up with you, so we left him alone. But now he's with them. Even if he wants to get out and even if he's being treated horribly, it's just too much against the rules to-" 

"Well fuck those rules!" 

They all furrowed their eyebrows at him. "Excuse-" "Those rules were the reason why Taehyung left in the first place. I tried to follow them, and look where that got us. I'm not saying that we should get rid of every tradition or value that we have. I'm not saying to change everything, but maybe we should change a couple rules. They were made in the 60's anyways. I think it's time." 

They looked at each other. "I mean I would like to have Namjoon stop acting like a jackass whenever he's in front of you guys, just saying," Seokjin shrugged. "Me too," a guy named kevin raised his hand. "You do quite a lot of stupid stuff, I think we should be allowed to stop you sometimes."

 "Exactly, thank you Kevin!" 

Jungkook exclaimed. Jackson sighed. "Okay." "What?" Kai stood up. "Really?" "Yes." "We're changing the rules, don't argue with me Kai." Kai sighed before sitting back down. "Don't think I don't own you just as much as before, Kevin," he muttered. 

"Of course master Kai." Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Now can we go?!" "Yes. Get the weapons."

-

"How stupid was this of them?" Kevin giggled as he unlocked the lock to the front door with his special nerd skills. "What if this is a trap?" Minho, another guy from the group, hissed. "I don't care, I'm getting Taehyung," he sighed. 

"You'll accept him back right?" he looked up to see their expressions. "Okay. But he already managed to make you make us change some rules, so if it goes any further than thi-" "It's not. All I'm asking is to give the names under ours a little more freedom. And for them to be accepted ba-"

"We're not accepting people who betrays us back. Taehyung's an exception since you're the co-leader." Jungkook sighed. "He didn't even chea-" "No but he broke up with you, couldn't follow the rules oh and he joined The black moon." Jungkook grew annoyed by Jackson's talking. 

"Kevin can you hurry up?!" Kai smacked the back of Jungkook's head. "Ouch." "Don't shout at him," Kai glared. 

"Okay, it's done." 

They went inside. Taehyung was sitting on the couch, nervously playing with his fingers when he saw them all. "Jungkook-ah!" He stood up from the couch with shaking legs. Jungkook went to hug him, but Taehyung immediately flinched and held himself as he stared at ex with widen eyes. 

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows before sighing. "You have the camera?" Taehyung nodded as he handed it to Jungkook. "Okay. Put your shoes on, come on." Taehyung ran to his shoes and put them on. He was wearing a big hoodie and some basketball shorts paired with long socks. 

But it was winter, and so he was freezing. 

"Come on," Jungkook whispered as he wrapped his jacket around Taehyung when they came outside. "God, you've lost weight," he looked at him with worry in his eyes. "You think we're this stupid?" They looked up. 

Shit. 

Jungkook held a tight grip on Taehyung's arm and ignored his whimpering. Not because Jungkook's grip was too tight. But because someone was touching him. Trauma. "Thought I told you to be a good boy Tae?" Jaehyun pouted. 

Jungkook only grew mad by the look of his face. "What do you want?" Jackson asked. "Hm?" "What do you want? In order for us to take Taehyung back and You leaving us the hell alone...what do you want?" Jaehyun chuckled. 

"If you get me a boy cuter than Tae...but such things doesn't exists, so too bad." Jaehyun looked at Taehyung shaking behind Jungkook. "Kookieee," Jaehyun mocked. "You should probably stop touching him or he'll have a panic attack," he whispered. 

Jungkook looked behind him and met Taehyung's crying face. He let go. And Taehyung stopped shaking. Jungkook was hurt and confused. "Tae, it's me. Why are you scare-" Taehyung took a step back when Jungkook took one forward. 

"Wow," Jaehyun commented. "Looks like I fucked him up real bad...oh well...he's mine anyways if you recall...So hand him over." Jungkook shook his head. "His name is under Jaehyun's, Jungkook-ah," Jungsik finally spoke up and a few of their people nodded. 

"So hand him over." "Fight me bitch." Jungsik let out a breathy chuckle. "Look. I came here in peace. But then Jaehyun, wanted your precious little boy. And you decided to be an ass and he left yo-" "Meaning he can leave you too...right?" 

"Our rules are different. Once he's name is on there...he doesn't get to leave unless Jaehyun tells him too." "Can't we just give them Jimi-" "No, Jungkook!" Taehyung whisper shouted back. Jungkook sighed. "Well, you're not getting him back." 

"Then let's settle this like real men," Jungsik spoke up. Jungkook huffed. "Fine."

-

"Chess? You're gonna gamble me?!"