Chapter 11

Chapter 11

"Taehyung what the-" "Lock the door," Taehyung panted as he went inside of Jimin and Hoseok's dorm. "Why-" "I kicked Jungkook in the balls and he's probably pissed," Taehyung locked the door when he saw that Jimin wasn't doing anything. He leaned his back on the door and sighed when it was finally locked. 

"What happened? Why is your neck all wet a-" "Jungkook attacked me," he sighed as he sat down on the couch in the dorm. Spongebob was playing on the TV. "What?" Jimin's eyes widened. 

"Yeah, so I-I panicked and kneed him his prince part." "What the hell? Wasn't he totally freaking out about cuddling with you?" "Yeah but that's the thing...cuddling is sweet...he was just horny..." 

"Well he probably isn't anymore." "Nah, that would hurt." 

Jimin gave a small smile, sitting down besides Taehyung. "Are you okay?" Jimin chewed on his bottom lip as he looked at him with a concerned look. Taehyung nodded. "It's just...if he would actually allow himself to have any feelings, then he would be very sweet and we could do sweet things together-" 

"You wanna be a couple?" Taehyung thought for a minute. "Well, It's not like im in love with him or anything...but yeah it would be nice. Jungkook's nice, I just think he's misunderstood by many. He just needs good people in his life...like me," Taehyung smiled a big smile and Jimin couldn't help but giggle at his cute friend. 

"Well, I can't say that I totally agree, but if you think he's a good person, then there must be something good about him," Jimin sighed. "But don't let that blind you. You're quite naive and you tend to always see the best in people." 

"Yeah, I see the best in people, but those good things aren't lies, you know?" Jimin nodded. "You deserve the best Taehyung, don't let Jungkook treat you like any less than you are. I'm glad you kicked him in the balls." 

"I know right. I should get a medal, do you see how hot he is?" Jimin chuckled. "Nah, I'm more into his friend," Jimin whispered under his breath. "What?" "Hm?" Taehyung smirked. "I heard you." "Then why did you say 'what?'" Jimin threw a pillow on him. Taehyung giggled. Then he gasped. 

"How will I face Jungkook again?" "Well, you basically live together, so you have to at some point." Taehyung looked at the clock. "Can I sleep here?" "Of course." 

Jungkook was laying on his bed when a deep sigh was let out of him. His cheek was all squished up from his pillow, his phone right next to his face as he heard Yoongi's voice from the speaker in his phone. 

"You're seriously messed up." Jungkook groaned at his friend. "You're not helping!" "How can I? You're you." "Yeah okay," he sighed. "It's not my fault Taehyung suddenly looked to hot." "Kookie?" "Yes hyung?" 

"Would you be willing to stop being an emotional idiot for just a moment, and actually let yourself have feelings for Taehyung?" "But I-" "So what if something happens?! If you lose him then sure, that's sad. But that's life, you never know what's going to happen, and you can't live the rest of your life in self-hatred. I'm sure Taehyung has a lot of love to offer you if you would let your relationship grow in the right direction." 

Jungkook sighed. "I hate that you're smart." "Excuse me, I'm a genius." "Right right." Jungkook rubbed his eyes. "Should I really?" "Should you what?" "Let Taehyung in?" "...I think that would be good for you." "Yeah...maybe. I don't want him involved with the others though." 

"You don't have t-" "Yes I do. You know he'll get involved...I don't want him getting influenced by those people. Or me for that matter." Yoongi shrugged even though the other couldn't see it. "Seokjin is fine, the guys likes him. Besides, if you actually do get just something with Taehyung, you know they'll leave him alone." 

Jungkook nodded to himself. "That's true...but I don't really think Taehyung likes me. At least not anymore." "Because he kicked you in the ba-" "I told you to never talk about that!" Yoongi chuckled. "Where is he right now?" "Tae?" "No, santa claus." Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Ran off. Probably to Jimin's." 

"Then apologize." "I thin-" "Well you're stupid, and I'm a genius right? Or did your dumb brain forget that?" "You're being quite rud-" "Go apologize to Taehyung for fuck's sake." "Okay okay!" "I mean unless your balls hurts too mu-" "Talk to you later." 

Jungkook hung up, before standing up. He sighed. He went the few steps that were to Jimin and Hoseok's dorm, and knocked on the door. The door opened to reveal an annoyed looking Jimin. "Hey, is T-" "Shh!" "What?" he whispered back. 

"Taehyung's sleeping." Jungkook raised an eyebrow, not sure if he believed the other. He went inside, even though Jimin didn't open the door wider for him. There he saw Taehyung on Hoseok's bed, all cuddled up in the blankets. Jungkook felt himself melt at the sight, and oh did he hate that. 

Don't go soft, idiot. "See?" Jimin sighed. "Now, please leave." "I wanted to apologize," Jungkook muttered. "For suddenly attacking him?" Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. "I don't get you Jungkook.

"You have some sort of feelings for him, yet you can't admit that. So you hurt him. But you also have sexual attraction towards him, and you're totally fine with showing that?!" Jimin spoke loudly. "I don't understan-" "No, you don't. You don't Jimin, so don't try to!" Taehyung let out a light groaned as he opened his eyes. Jimin sighed. 

"Jungkook?" "Come." Jungkook spoke as he grabbed Taehyung's shoes. "He's not going anywhere with y-" "Shut your mouth, dwarf." Jungkook looked at Taehyung again, nodding his head towards the door. Taehyung sighed as he got up. 

"Taehyu-" "It's okay, I should go before Hoseok's gets back anyways," Taehyung mumbled, following Jungkook out the door with sleepy eyes. "I'm sorry," Jungkook mumbled. "What was that?" "..." "Hm?" "Sorry." Jungkook locked their door before taking Taehyung's hands in his.

"I just don't know how to express my feelings..." Taehyung blushed. "Just talk." "I like you. But I-I-" "You're afraid?" Jungkook nodded, looking away. "It's okay," Taehyung slightly smiled. Jungkook began walking forwards. Taehyung backwards, until he fell on Jungkook's bed. For a second time, Jungkook hovered above the other. 

"Y-You really like me?" Jungkook nodded. Leaning down. "Don't slap me or kick me in the balls this time," Jungkook whispered. Taehyung nodded with an apologetic look, even though he had nothing to be sorry for. And then Jungkook began kissing the brunettes neck, and he let him. Because he liked him. It wasn't just sexual attraction, it was pure feelings. 

Jungkook was being honest. But what Taehyung didn't know was that he was going to get his heart crushed after waking up. For Jungkook wasn't ready to face his feelings just yet. But Taehyung just looked so good. 

He couldn't stay away, not when Taehyung was naive enough to let him do anything, just because he had told him that he had actual feelings for him. "I like you too Jungkookie," Taehyung mumbled. Jungkook grinned. 

And Taehyung loved the sight of that.

-

Yes Jungkook will cry in the next chapter.