Description

Hey guys. So this is my first official book . I swear, I have worked hard on it. This book is clearly the result of thinking day and night about the story, typing, deleting, re editing and gulping down tons of coffee.

I hope u guys like it and support me .
Love u all ❤❤ .

Description ~

Gianna Vertes is a typical nerd like girl that you would find in most of the teen stories and colleges

Gianna Vertes is a typical nerd like girl that you would find in most of the teen stories and colleges. Facing all the shits daily and waking up to a brand new morning was like an adventure to her, A bad one not to mention. Despite her simple and plain daily life the story doesn't stop.

Things change and twists take turns when she meets Ryan Jensen. No not a badass boy but a gentleman. Fate tangles and adrenaline streams down , Tragedy gushes in and mystery takes over as they flip the pages of the story.

WARNING ⚠ :  This ain't the typical nerd story that you are expecting. It is full of love, despair,  blame and heartbreaks. Read at your own risk.

----

This work is completely original. If my ideas seem to match with some other books then it's completely a negligent coincidence which is supposed to be ignored.

Thank you for checking out my book.
Lots of love to all ❤