Chapter 26

"Where are we going?" I asked them for the nth time

"Where are we going?" I asked them for the nth time. We were already sitting in a cab and going god knows where. Rose was asleep which leaves me alone with these idiots. Yes, Ryan is included here too.

"Are we going to Ryan's house?" I asked again disrupting the silence.

Ryan smirked and raised his eyebrow "Farmhouse," He replied. I growled in frustration.

"And why did you pester me so much for this?" I asked really irritated.

"It's fun to irritate you," All three of them chorused. I face palmed myself, sometimes I wonder why am I even friends with them. The drive was surprisingly longer than what I had expected. I was dozing because the time wasn't helping either. Eric and Rose were already asleep. I adjusted myself and decided to take a nap.

Ryan saw me struggle for a proper position. He tapped on his shoulder indicating me to sleep there. I placed my head on his shoulder, wrapped my hands around his arms and closed my eyes to set off to the Dreamland.

I wasn't even asleep yet when the car stopped and Finn got out first and started to wake up Eric.

I hit Ryan at his biceps "You knew we were about to reach. Why didn't you tell me?" I asked quite frustrated.

His eyes danced mischievously and he let out a chuckle "I thought I might get the chance to carry you while you were sleeping," I rolled my eyes even though I was blushing.

Not knowing what to reply, I started waking up Rose. She woke up and got out of the cab, I followed her out along with Ryan. I breathed in the fresh mulchy air and stretched my arms and legs that were stiff after sitting in for too long.

A gasp escaped my mouth when I looked where I was standing. I was standing in front of a big gate that had black bars. And I could see the inside having a big garden with a fountain in between. Since it was dark, I wasn't able to see the house properly but I could tell that it was white and brown in color and bigger than anything I would have ever imagined.

I never knew that Ryan was rich. I mean he never showed off anything like any other rich person would do.

"We are here," I heard Ryan say someone in the phone. Within no time, the gate opened and stood their a girl in her twenties probably. She bowed and greeted us with a pleasant smile. She was really pretty.

Eric and Finn Hugged her, from what I think the boys all know her since a long time. I could tell that they were close.

"Girls," Ryan turned towards me and Rose "Meet her, this is my sister Maria," He said pointing towards the girl. I was slightly taken aback, I didn't know that Ryan had a sister. Nevertheless I plastered a smile and returned her the greetings.

We followed her inside. The farmhouse was legit but I didn't look around. I was too occupied with my thoughts about the girl.

Why didn't Ryan ever tell me about her?

My thoughts were disrupted when the glimmering lights pierced my eyes. I looked ahead and saw that we were already inside the house. Oh, I don't think I can call it a house anymore because it was more like a mansion. There was a big staircase with red carpet, furnitures that were crafted really well, some antique statues and a big chandelier. It was just like what we see in a movie.

"Enormously gorgeous," Rose breathed out and Maria smiled in return.

"Would you guys like to eat something?" Maria asked looking at me and Rose specifically.

"No, it's fine. We can just rest now and eat something later in the morning." I said and Rose nodded after. Maria clasped her hand "Okay, you guys can take the room up there" She pointed upwards towards the right corner.

"And I don't have to tell you guys, do I?" Maria said with a change in tone to the boys. The boys laughed.

Eric hugged her again "I missed you so much," He said cutely. Maria smiled and ruffled his hair "Awww... Little brother I missed you too,"

"Done done. Let's go and get some sleep now," Ryan interrupted and they let go of the hug.

Maria nodded and we climbed the staircase. Boys stood in front of the door that was right opposite to ours. Finn and Eric entered their room. Rose also excitedly walked inside our room leaving only me and Ryan.

Ryan walked to me "Wanna talk?" I was slightly pissed off because of the fact that he never told me about his sister. Before I could even react the words slipped out of my mouth "Aha wanna sleep," I didn't wait for him to reply and just walked inside the door and shut it in his face.

I walked inside the room. Thanks to Rose I noticed the room and I was super impressed. The room was totally girly, it was themed in Black and Pink color which looked super cool. The queen sized bed felt a little too comfortable and warm. And it had big windows through which the sky was properly visible. Rose dreamily complimented her life and fell on the bed. Without any other thought I fell on the bed too beside her and closed my eyes for some quality sleep.

------

I woke up with a sour throat and minor headache. The sunlight blazing didn't help at all. I looked around like a lost kid until I finally remembered that I was in Ryan's farmhouse.

Ryan! Oh shit! 

I suddenly remembered what I did yesterday night. I just banged the door in his face. I banged his door in his face.

Why are you hyperventilating Gia?  You did nothing wrong. You should be angry. He didn't tell you about his sister.

I took a deep breath agreeing first time with my nasty conscience. Yes, I should be angry. I looked for Rose she wasn't there. I was about to get off my bed when I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in," I shouted loudly and got off the bed. I faced the wide window and stretched my arms and legs followed by some extra stretching while looking at the perfect view.

"Good morning miss," I heard a man's voice. I shrieked a small cry of shock and turned around.

And there stood Ryan Jensen with his messy black jet colored hair, handsome face and the most beautiful smile holding a tray of breakfast in his hand. 

Don't get tempted by his looks Gia. Remember, you are angry.

__________________________________

Hey guys. Finally I got the time for an update. Math was a disaster I swear.

Anyway, Hope you guys enjoy the chapter ❤ And yayy!  'NEVER BEEN FOUND' reached 1K votes. Like damn...  Thank you so much guys.

Love you all ❤