Chapter 27

"What are you - Why would you?" I was seriously shocked seeing the mighty Ryan Jensen's face early in the morning that too with breakfast and a cup of tea in his hand

Remember Gia. You are angry.

"Argh" I growled and turned around.

"Remember you slammed the door on my face a few hours back?" I hear him from behind and straighten up at his words.

"I am here for revenge, let me pour some tea on you,"

Baffled at his words I turn around and open my mouth to say something but nothing seemed to come out so I closed my mouth in frustration and stomped to the bed. I pressed a pillow to my mouth being super infuriated by the situation.

I heard him chuckle "Hey, I am just kidding," I take the pillow off my face and look at him "Kidding? Where? I don't see any kids," I say for God knows what reason. His smile turned into a disgusted expression "That was really lame," I realize how lame I was and kept myself from smiling in return.

"But I wouldn't mind some kids you know," He smirked at me. I felt my cheeks turn red. He placed the tray on the side table and slowly started to crawl on the bed. I shifted uncomfortably and kept my belly from bursting out because of the butterflies anytime soon.

He was half towering above me with no contact between our bodies. He placed his both arms beside me and leaned in closer. Our faces were inches apart. Reflexes really do work fast and so I hit him with the pillow before I could react any better.

He fell on the bed beside me and bursted out laughing. He laughed really hard like a little kid earning one light punch from me . I growled and got up. He looked at me and laughed even more harder.

"You should have looked at yourself." He said between his laugh. I regretted my action. He wasn't planning on doing anything.

He stopped laughing but his eyes were all teary. He got up and pulled my cheeks "Cutiepie,"

He almost got me but I maintained my calm. He noticed my unchanged expression and became serious.

"Hey," His voice suddenly sounded deeper and serious.

"I was about to tell you about Maria," He said placing his hands on mine.

I acted cool and scoffed at his words. "WAS ABOUT TO TELL YOU," I repeated his words sarcastically.

He squeezed my hands. "Yes, I was. But then I thought a surprise would be better and wanted you to directly meet her instead." He further explained.

I took some time to analyze the whole situation and found my anger melting. I mean, it's been only few days since we got into relationship. We are supposed to grow together right? And its not that serious too. Maybe he really wanted me to meet Maria directly?