Chapter 22

The gleaming rays of sunlight pierced my eyes as I slowly opened it

The gleaming rays of sunlight pierced my eyes as I slowly opened it. It took a moment for me to figure out where I was. The terrace. I realized that I slept the night in Ryan's arm.

Shit. It's gonna hurt him.

I slowly tried to sit, my body ached from sleeping a night in this uneven floor. I rubbed my eyes and let out a yawn. I looked at Ryan, he was still sleeping. I wanted to take in all his features but I remembered about Eric and with a sore heart started to wake Ryan up.

I buzzed his arm once and twice and thrice and then he woke up. He opened his eyes,  looked at me, smiled and closed his eyes again.

What was that? 

"Ryan wake up. Eric is going to kill us." I said shaking him up. He sat up straight quickly and then lazily rubbed his eyes with a yawn. I smiled thinking that how we did the same thing.

"I look handsome early morning don't I?" He said with a smirk. Yes, he did look annoyingly handsome but I scoffed at his self boasting remark.

"You wish," I said as I got up and brushed the dirt off my pant. He followed my movement and got up too.

"I hope Eric isn't awake yet," I said slowly  closing my eyes.

"I hope Eric isn't awake yet," I heard him repeating just like I did with eyes closed.

I ignored him and crossed my fingers. "Fingers crossed." He followed my action and did the same thing but way more cutely than me. I chuckled at his childishness.

He put his arm around my shoulder. "Let's go."

We climbed down the stairs and walked the corridor with the same position with me continuously hoping for Eric to be asleep and Ryan continuously repeating whatever I said. I smacked his head quite a lot but it seemed to have no effect on him.

We reached the room. I stopped before opening the door and took a deep breathe in. From my side vision, I saw him do the same. I ignored him and opened the door. I entered on the tip of my toe and froze when I witnessed the scene.

"Oh shit," I said with my eyes and mouth wide open.

"Oh shit," Ryan repeated copying me for the nth time. I looked at him. He looked at front and witnessed the same scene "Oh shit," He said a little louder. I could tell that he wasn't copying me this time, it was a genuine one.

Suddenly Rose, Finn and Eric started to fake cough. I gulped down my saliva. From my peripheral vision I could see Ryan biting his lips.

My arms flew up in the air "It's not what you guys are thinking," I said defending myself.

"What are we thinking?" Rose asked teasingly to Finn and then looked at me with her eyes glittering mischievously.

Oh shit. I forgot to tell Rose about me and Ryan. Finn and Eric must have told her everything. I am doomed.

"When did you guys come?" Ryan asked as a smart attempt to change the topic.

"When you both were busy in your own rendezvous," Finn remarked with a mixture of grin and a smirk. Eric chuckled after.

"It's not like. We just...We just fell asleep," I said not being able to find the right words.

"Together," Eric said loudly earning a high five from both Rose and Finn. Ah this is bad. I tried hard to hide my flushed cheeks. I was embarrassed and......and shy. I wondered if Ryan was embarrassed too, I turned towards him and saw him laughing at me already.

I opened my mouth to accuse him but closed my mouth because of my 'ran out of time' selection of words.

I used the same trick as yesterday to hide my embarrassment. I took a medicine and poured a glass of water while they were busy laughing at me. I handed to Eric.

"You are not going to feed me medicines everytime we tease you, are you?" Eric asked mockingly. Where did my cute Eric go? This one was annoying me.

"Just have it," I said and turned around.

"Someone owes me an explanation," I heard Rose say. I looked at her, I wasn't really sorry for not telling her yesterday. I am sure she has bigger secrets to keep from me.

I tried to look normal and smiled shyly "I think, you don't need an explanation now," My eyes trailed from Rose to Finn to Eric.

She smiled and hugged me.

"Congrats Gia," She said excitedly while hugging me. She walked up to Ryan and hugged him too congratulating. I am not sure but something may have burned when I saw her hugging him.

"The camp is going to be even more interesting now." She clasped her hands together excitingly looking at all of us.

"I almost forgot about the camp," Eric said widening his eyes.

"It's in two days. You better rest if you want to come along," Ryan said possessively like an elder brother. I couldn't help but imagine the three boys as brothers. They are goals.

Eric pouted "Hey, I am just fine" He said cutely looking at Ryan.

"Says the boy, with a bandage around his head." Finn pointed out making Eric smack him. We all laughed.

There was a knock on the door. We all shifted our attention to the beautiful nurse that walked in with some papers in her hand.

She eyed us and walked straight up to Eric. She handed him a small pouch which according to me contained medicines. Eric took the pouch with his eyes continuously fixed on her.

"You are discharged now, cutey" She said smiling sweetly at Eric. I swear, I saw Eric's cheeks go all red.

"Thanks beautiful," Eric said with a cute wink trying to flirt back. We all cracked up and cringed.

I looked at all the smiling faces and thanked God for letting me meet them.

The camp awaits, hope everything goes well.

_____________________________________________

AN

Hey guys. My Final exams are starting and will continue for a month now. And this is the most important exam of my whole freaking life. So I really have to do well.

I am so sorry but I won't be able to update frequently because of my studies. But, I hope you guys will support me. I will try to update as soon as I can.

Warm regards to all ^❤^