Chapter 30

Ryan growled in anger and clutched his hand tightly into a fist

Ryan growled in anger and clutched his hand tightly into a fist. He was about to punch Troy again, I was about to stop him but Rose reached before me and I backed up.

"Stop," She shouted as she held Ryan's hand.

Ryan looked at Rose with anger fuming in his eyes. He let go of his fist and gritted his teeth "Did you enjoy your boyfriend calling Gianna a bitch?"

I was dumbfound. I didn't really notice and gave a shit to Troy calling me a bitch but Ryan did. I felt good and bad at the same time. It was a mixed feeling. A feeling that no word would be able to explain properly.

"I absolutely did not," Rose said with anger filled in her voice.

She held Troy's hand. Troy looked at her questioningly but she didn't say anything. She just pulled him out of the room and walked down the stairs stomping her feet.

Ryan turned to face me and tears started to fill my eyes again. He came and hugged me before they would spill out of my eyes. I bit my lip to suppress the sob inside me.

"I am sorry, I shouldn't have punched him" He said. "Things got worse," guilt dripped from his voice.

I pulled my head backwards to look at him "It's okay, I...  I really don't know what to say and what to do. I..... I am not able to understand what's wrong and what's right."

He ruffled my hair "Gianna Vertes, everything will be fine. I promise. Go and take a nap now, you must be tired"

I managed to give him a smile before walking to my room. I fell on my bed with a thud and clutched the pillow tightly. I guess I really was tired because I felt asleep real fast.

I woke up to the sound of blurred knocks on my door. Only after waking up the sound became more coherent. I tried to fix my messy hair as I walked up to the door.

As soon as I opened the door with a loud bustle everyone bursted inside. I was really surprised to even notice who they actually were.

After few seconds, I realized that they were none other than Eric, Finn, Ryan and Maria. Yes, Maria not Rose.

They all seemed in pretty jolly mood which I know was only to make me feel better. They all sat down on my bed. I walked up to them.

"Hey, don't ignore Milo" Eric said in a cute voice. I turned to face him really confused.

Milo? Who? 

My eyes then landed on a cute little brown puppy which was seated on Ryan's lap. I looked at Ryan completely surprised. He smiled raising his eyebrows cutely.

I immediately squealed "It's so freaking cute," I took the puppy from his lap and kept on my lap instead.

"Awww Milo, you are so fluffy and cute and adorable and warm," I hugged Milo. I heard some laughter followed right after. I ignored all of them and continued to play with Milo. Yes, I have an obsession with dogs, specially puppies. I just love them. And Milo was hella cute.

"Am I the only one who is scared of dogs?" Maria asked shifting uncomfortably as she looked at me playing with Milo.

"You are missing a big thing from your life then. Dogs are the cutest creature of all. Look at Milo, he is so abcdefghijklsnns," I literally fangirled.

She gave out a brief uncomfortable laugh. "He is really cute, but only from far. I can't touch,"

I sneakily picked up Milo and placed it on her lap. She screamed loudly which made Milo bark at her and then she screamed even louder. I immediately took back Milo from her.

"I guess, you really can't help it after all" I forced myself to smile. I was really baffled by her reaction. How can anyone react that way to a cute little pup? 

"Let's play a game with Milo." Finn said taking Milo from my hand. I gave up a sad pout. I really didn't want to let go of Milo.

"What game?" Ryan asked.

"Eric and Gianna are going to sit down in front of Milo and lure him to run towards them," He looked at both of us, his eyes dancing in mischief "And, Milo will run to any one of you. The one who loses will cook the dinner tonight," He completed clapping his hand.

Ryan immediately gave him a high five.
"Hey that's not fair," Eric complained. "Anyways, I am sure Gianna is gonna lose" He ruffled my hair. I pushed his hands away and stick out a tongue at him. "Let's see,"

We got off the bed placing Milo at one corner of the room and us walking off to other. We both sat down with some distance between, directly looking towards Milo.

Finn took out his phone and started making a video. I wanted to complain but then it was fine. A video clip of my victory ain't that bad idea after all.

"Milo, baby, come to me" Eric said clapping his hand and calling Milo.

"Milooo, mom is here, come to me," I joined along trying my best to lure Milo.

Milo sat there cutely dumbfounded while we both continued to call out his name.

After the minutes of calling and Ryan, Finn & Maria laughing their ass off, finally Milo ran.

We both straightened and the laughter vanished. I saw Milo running in slow motion just like they show in movies. I could tell by Milo's direction that he was running towards Eric. But I really didn't want to lose hope. I kept on calling his name.

Just when Eric was about to grab Milo, it suddenly made a turn and jumped over me. I hugged Milo and screamed in joy. I got up and danced with Milo, screaming out my victory loudly.

It was only after a while I realized that it was only me who was screaming. It was only me who was celebrating my victory.

I looked at everyone and they all looked really terrified and shocked and sad? I don't really know the look on their face exactly but it was weird.

"Guys, I won" I assured them showing off Milo that was on my hand.

They suddenly clapped and cheered but all of it seemed fake. "Yes, you won" They tried to cheer. Ryan looked dead serious. He didn't even cheer a bit.

He cleared his throat and walked out of the room "I need to take this call," He said before leaving.

Why didn't I hear any call? 

"Guys, is something wrong?" I asked.

___________________________________

Ahem ahem.
Vote and comment.
Ahem ahem.
Lots of love ❤