Chapter 32

I knew that I should be kind and forgiving

I knew that I should be kind and forgiving. I knew what I was supposed to do and I did. I accepted his handshake and looked up at him. For the first time he didn't seem that bad...Just a bit naughty?  I don't think any word in the dictionary would be appropriate to describe him.

"Friends," I smiled.  And he smiled back, that smile looked so innocent on him, for a second I forgot that he is my bully. Wait no, he was my bully.

"Promise that you won't ever hurt me or my friends again." I told him.

He wiggled his eyebrow and placed his fingers on his chin as if he was thinking something "Let me think about it,"

I frowned and Rose punched him in his biceps with a brief "Hey,"

He chuckled and looked towards me "I promise I won't ever hurt you or your friends again,"

I smiled and Rose hugged him.

"I guess we are all good now," I said standing up to take the leave.

"But Ryan/-" I cut Rose before she could complete her sentence "I will handle him," They smiled and waved at me as I opened the door to leave. I smiled back at them before leaving. I was super happy that everything turned out well and it's fine now.

I was happily strolling along the corridor when I remembered that I left my phone in their room.

I took a U turn and walked back to their room. The room wasn't locked so I didn't knock. As I opened the room a bit, I saw both of them doing drugs together.

Well that was pretty fast.

They had heck lot of cigarettes too.The room was already smokey. They were laughing and seemed happy.

I remember what Rose told me earlier 'He hates it when someone interrupts our personal time.' I decided not to disturb them. I slowly closed the door and stepped back.

I heaved a sigh, they seem so happy together. Only if they didn't use the wrong way everything would be perfect.

The image of them kept repeating on my head as I looked for Ryan. I wanted to tell him that Rose and Troy aren't that bad. I wanted to tell him everything that I heard and everything that happened right now.

I saw him rushing the staircase.

"Ryan stop," I shouted and walked towards him. He came running towards me.

"Where were you? I was looking for you," He panted badly.

"What happened? I was just here,"

"Pack your stuff. We are leaving in an hour and we cannot delay. So hurry up." He said impatiently.

"We are leaving? Where and why and how?" I couldn't restrain myself from bombarding him with all my questions.

"I will explain that later. I told everyone else. You go and pack, I will let Rose know" He said walking past me.

"Wait," I stopped him and he did stop.

"I will tell Rose, you go and pack."

I couldn't afford Ryan witnessing the scene.
He raised his eyebrows confusing but for some reason he didn't ask anything. He just with a slight nod.

I am sorry Troy, but I have to disturb.

I flung the door open. I didn't expect to but I witnessed a very weird scene in front of me. They were kissing, but as I slowly noticed there was a cigar dancing between their lips. What were they trying to do? 

They both fell apart because of my presence. I explained them what's going on and left the room with my phone and started packing immediately. Rose joined too. We practically just stuffed our bag packs with all our things as fast as we could.

We stroked out of the room with all our luggage and saw that everyone was already downstairs waiting for us. There was a big cab on front of the house and the boys were arranging the luggage.

We walked towards the cab, Finn took the luggage from my hand and passed it to Ryan who placed it on the cabs roof. He did that with all our stuffs and tied it neatly securing it with a rope.

"What's going on?" Rose asked but none of them replied.

"Let's just play along. They will tell us later." I replied Rose slowly.

She narrowed her eyes.

"We are all done. Let's get going." Eric said slamming both his hands to one another.

He walked towards Maria and hugged her tightly. "We'll miss you Maria," She ruffled his hair and patted his back with a sad smile. Finn did the same.

I thought she was coming along but she isn't. She looked sad, I remembered how happily the boys hugged her on the first day we arrived here. Time does fly real fast.

Ryan walked towards Maria, he cupped her face with both his hands and pulled her closer. He kissed her forehead.

"Take care,"

I couldn't help but think about all the times Ryan kissed my forehead. It was a sweet and caring gesture.

A tear fell down from her eyes as she pulled Ryan into a hug. It was a emotional scene to witness.

After they bid their farewell I and Rose walked towards her. We hugged her. "Thank you for being so kind to us," I said trying to pull up a happy smile but I wasn't able to because of the situation. She chuckled "You guys are lovely. Take care," She said wiping her tears and putting up a bright smile. We smiled too.

"We are gonna be late, let's hurry up now." Ryan was already sitting inside the cab as he called for us. We all moved towards the cab and seated in except Rose.

"Rose what's wrong? Hurry up," I said.

She looked around "Troy,". I realized that he wasn't with us and we couldn't just leave him like that.

"There," I shouted as I saw him running towards us from a distance. He had some packets of snacks in his hand. He handed it all to me from the window. I smiled in return. Ryan looked confusingly at us, for he had no idea that the bully and the victim were friends now. I assured him everything was fine.

Ryan Sat on the front seat beside the driver. Me, Finn and Eric Sat in the middle. Rose and Troy sat on the back seat. The cab started and we were off. I turned around and waved Maria and looked at the beautiful white House before it disappeared from my sight.

"I didn't know that he was coming with us," Eric said pointing towards Troy. He was loud enough and I could tell that he was mocking Troy. I placed my hand on his and asked him to be quiet. He looked at me confusingly and I told him that I would explain him later. I made a mental remark to myself.

Gianna Vertes you owe an explanation to the boys.

After what seemed like a 10 minute drive, the cab stopped and the boys hurriedly got off. They started to get all the luggages from the roof of the cab. Troy went to pay the driver.

"I already did," Ryan said coldly and Troy put his money back inside.

I heaved a sigh and looked around.

"Wait, We are boarding a ship?"

_____________________________________________