Chapter 5

You know that feeling when u plan on staying home and binge watching a series or some movies with delicious muffins or some cheesy popcorns but then your mom wants you to give her a company in some kinda kitty party and when u try to protest then ...

You know that feeling when u plan on staying home and binge watching a series or some movies with delicious muffins or some cheesy popcorns but then your mom wants you to give her a company in some kinda kitty party and when u try to protest then she grabs you by the collar and drags you all the way. 

Argh ~ I hate that feeling. And the exact thing is happening to me right now. The fresher's party!! I don't wanna go!  Party is not really my cup of tea and honestly I have never been to one. Watching it in movies didn't interest me either. I would rather prefer using my very favourite Netflix or read some novels. I planned on not going to the party but the little joy that it gave me was only till I heard that announcement that it was mandatory for everyone to go to the party. I almost forgot that I live in hostel starting from today so yes,it was mandatory after all.

I couldn't concentrate on any of these lectures today since I heard the 'party' thingy.  I gave various kind of glares to Rose but she didn't understand.  I waited for recess and stormed out of the class as soon as it started. 

"I don't wanna go" I said loudly, clearly sounding quite annoyed already with all the thoughts filling up my head. I started walking towards cafeteria because my stomach was grumbling after taking so much of mental stress.

"Cool down Gia,I don't wanna go either" Rose said catching up with me from behind. I stopped hearing that "Really?" I asked happily grinning. Rose nodded. "Then let's not go" I shouted happily. 

The people around started looking at us.  Rose pulled me by my arms "You know we cannot really do that, it's compulsory", Rose said as she was pulling me towards cafeteria. I fake cried accepting my defeat. 

We entered the cafeteria and there was loud bustle of all the students in there. Everyone seemed really hyped up for the party. Well,  except for me and Rose.

I spotted a hand waving at us from a table.  It was Eric of course. He was calling us over, Finn and Ryan were there too. I immediately brushed off my fake cry face and made a normal face trying to fake smile instead. Rose spotted them too and waved back at them. We went to there table and sat down. Rose sat between Finn and Ryan and I sat opposite to Ryan beside Eric.

"So girls up for the party tonight?" Finn asked taking bite of his Burger and passing fries to me and Rose.

Rose ate a fry "No not really, we don't wanna go" she said looking at me. 

Eric banged his hands on the table, scaring the death out of me, he got up and made a sad face highlighting his puppy eyes of course "Whyyyyy? You guys have to come" he said making it sound more like an order.

"Yah..   Common...  It's gonna be fun," Ryan said looking at Rose and me simultaneously.

I sighed "Anyways, it doesn't matter whether we wanna go or not does it? It's mandatory for devils sake"

All of them lightly laughed probably because of my expression. "Trust me Gia, it will be memorable" Eric said, Finn and Ryan nodded after. 

After discussing for more 10 minutes they finally ended up convincing me and Rose to come to the party in a better mood. They surely lightened me up and made me feel better. 
I was ready to go to the party now. But problems never does end right?  I don't have a dress. What am I gonna wear? Oh god.