Chapter 3- meet again.

Sunday, 8 a.m.
Jacinda

I woke up with a horrible headache. Hangover. So I just laid there til it finally went away after about 10 minutes. Then I got up and went and took a ahower.

20 minutes later

I got out and wrapped a towel around me . And then I heard noise from downstairs. I opened my door and slowly went down there....when I saw Amy cooking breakfast. I totally forgot what happened last night.

"Hey girl..you scared me", I said taking a breath. She turned around .
"Oh hey sorry and go get dressed shessh ." , she said turning back around .
"Oh yea ok ", I said laughing running backup stairs.

I went back up and did my hygiene stuff. Then I went to my closet and put on a floral crop top with sum waist high skinny ripped jeans and sum floral toms . I straightened my hair and some gold jewelry. Why am I getting dressed up to go nowhere....have no idea. Sundays is my off day plus since that rumor everything was cancelled so we have to rebook them .

I went back downstairs to Amy burning something up and putting water on it. Smdh, this girl can't cook for her life.
"What you burn this time Amy ?" , I asked her sitting on the island chair.
"Oh only all of your groceries". She said laughing . I shook my head.

"Ammmmy, just get some mcdonalds girl damn ", I said getting up looking at burnt food in the trash .
" okkk well I'll be right back girl", she chuckled leaving. I just chuckled a lil. This woman!
So I sat on the couch and checked my accounts, well this rumor has cleared a lot now.

"OMG the beef is washed"
"Ikr ..now I wonder are they good friends or pretending?"
"Or maybe are they even maybe dating??"
"OMG noo I wasn't ready "
"KML ikr, that's my man tho"

I read some of the comments under our pictures from last night. Then when I was in the middle of that I got a call from a number. I didn't recognize it so I answered it.
"Umm hello". I answered .

August

I woke up this morning passed out on the couch, I had a slight hangover but I got through it. I went and took a shower and came out and put on a hoodie sum jeans and jordans . And did my hygiene .

I went back and sat on the couch and watched tv. I had a show tonight but it would be way later. I was watching tv when I got a call from Ty.
"Sup mane", I said answering it with one hand.
"Yo nigga that was turnt last night ", he said laughing. Is this nigga still high ?

" yup..sure was", I said . He laughed super loud.
" maan...but anyways you ready for your show tonight ?" He asked STLL chuckling. Smh.

" yup you know it nigga, but what the hell is wrong with you?" I asked, this niggga bout choked laughing.
"I....I got it man", he said.
"Got what niggga...A.D.D.? " I asked.

" nah man I got the-" he got cut off by a girl in the back. Ohhhh this nigga got it in and now he laughing like he high asf.

"Taylor come backkk", she said whining,
"Ohk..I gotta go man " he said chuckling .

"Lol ight I got you , go handle ya business mane ", I said . He laughed and hung up.
So I continued watching tv.

Ain't a damn thing on, so I got up and got my keys and phone and headed to mcdonalds for some breakfast when I remebered I wanted to hang with Jacinda today.

I don't know what we can do but ....I guess we can go back to my place. Ha ! If Taylor can get some , I can shiiiiit.
So I was a few minutes from mcdonalds wen I decided to call her.

It rung and she answered on the second ring .
"Ummm hello" she said.
"Sup Jacinda, it's Aug.." I said .
"Ohhhh heyy wassup", she said remembering.
"Lol nothing , wanted to see if you still wanted to chill?" I asked pulling into McDonald's.
"Oh yea sure " she said.

"Ok you want me to come get you?" I asked
"Umm...Suure" she said. I laughed.
"Aight...wnt sum mickey D's?" She laughed.
"Yea my friend ws gettin me sum but sure ", she said.
"Ok hold on", I said then placed the order . "Ok I'm back" I said then pulled around .
" your fat, you order enough to feed everyone at a concert" she laughed. I laughed.

" well then guess you're ain't getting none", I said.
"I'm kidding I'm kidding", she said. I chuckled.
"I'm just playing but send me your address" I said paying and getting my food.
"Ok bye" she said and hung up.
Bout 5 minutes later I got a text with her address.

Message:
346 Hilton road
Reply:
Aight I'll be there in 15 minutes
Message back:
Ok :)
I took a bite out my McGriddle and headed to Riã's house.

Jacinda

After I got off the phone with August, I text Amy to not get me nothing anymore.

Reply:
Ok you don't have to tell me twice lol
Message:
whatever Amy

Then i heard a horn so I got up and got my purse and put my phone in it. I went outside and lock the door and headed to the passenger side of the car.

August

"Hey" she said getting in the car smiling.
"Hey.." I trailed off looking at her. Oh Jesus give me strength.
"So where my food and what we gonna do?" She asked. I laughed and handed her bag.
" and wanna play 2k14 ?" I asked.

"Wow .. you're so lame nigga", she laughed. I shrugged.
" aye I just like to chill", I said. She shook her head.
"Yea that'll be cool" she laughed biting her food. This was gonna be just a friendly game ....but I think I'm gonna have to add some fun to it .

back at Aug's condo~

Hii! (:

Amy in m/m.
I got busy yesterday and didn't get to it. But I got you !
Vote/comment/ I think you know !!