Chapter 5-afterparty or nah?

10 a.m.
Still at August crib

August

Damn that lap dance had a nigga feeling sum type of way, I had her pinned against the wall now it turned me on to the max. We were both breathing hard. I looked her up and down then...

*phone rings*
"Really?", I yelled. I put her down. She laughed and put her clothes.
I answered the phone a lil aggravated from my sexual frustration .

"Cock blockers.." I mumbled while answering the phone.
"Whatever", Jacinda said gettin her beanie that was beside me. I smiled.
"Hello" Ty answered the phone
"Sup mane.. What you got ? It betta b good cuz I ws I the midd-" I got cut off.

" yea mane.. We got a few interviews that needs to be done before tonight's show and need you to start getting ready now ", he said rumbling with something.
"Ughh ohk nigga bye!", I said and hung up. I looked at Jacinda who was texting someone.

"Aye I got to-" she cut me off and nodded.
"I heard em, I understand . I need to go home anyway" she said getting up.
"Well um I had fun", I said smirking giving her a hug. She smirked.

"I bet", she started walking downstairs. I got a thought.
"Well I'll take you home..."She smiled.
"Ok that's be cool", she said. We both got our stuff.

She got in my Ranger Rover and I took her home. When we got there , she unlocked her door and waved at me from my car. I waved back and called Ty to see where this interview is.
"Yo..", Ty said as he answered the phone.

"Aye mane where da interview gon be at doee?", I asked pulling out Jacinda driveway when I see paparazzi driving close. Ohh shit, this not gonna be the last of this.
"Ohh it's across town , I'll just come get you from your house." He said

"Mane I'm already out just tell me and meet me there", I said driving off quick and getting out of paparazzi sight.
"Ohk man shessh it's at the Crown Palace, and it's gonna be 3 interviews 30 minutes each." He said. I nodded. And put it in my GPS .
"Ight mane I'll meet ya there" I said then hung up.
I headed to the Crown Palace as the gps told me the directions .

Jacinda

Man I can't believe that happened, it happened so fast. Buh now I'm back home so I'm going to let it sink in thought .

*door bell*

"Ugh", I mumbled and got up going to the door. It was just Amy.
"Don't you have a key?" I asked and laid down on the couch.

"Well excuse me little miss grumpy, what's wrong with you?", she said sitting beside me.
I sat up and looked at her , biting my lip nervously. Then I told her wha went down.

-
few minutes later

"Ohhh my damn" Amy was laughing. I shook my head.
"I'm serious Amy i don't know what to do or to think" I whined . She smirked.
"Sound like he wants sum", she laughed. I grinned.

"Don't take this serious then Amy", I said getting a magazine off my coffee table. She looked at me.
"I can't believe you almost got some of that sexy ass nigga doe", she said. I ignored her and turned the page.

"But we're going out tonight to dinner, my treat Hun" she said . I looked at her.
"YAAY, why doe" I asked smiling. "Wait let me guess for almost getting august?" I said raising a brow. She laughed .

" noo but you're...going...on TOUR!!", she screamed excited. I looked at her in astonishment. And we both screamed and got up and danced around for a while. Then we got tired and laid out on the couch again.

"OMG I can't wait!!", I said . She nodded. I loved going on tour. Everyone said my performing vibes was like those of Rihanna's . Which I took as a compliment because Rihanna be slaying on the stage.

"When is the official date?", I asked. She got up and went to the kitchen. Of course,smh.
"It starts June 1st Hun , your birthday. Yup early present ." She said getting a soda out.
"Ohh my, thank you so much Amy", I grinned hard going over and bear hugging her.
She giggled at my silly hug.

"You R welcome bew!", she said and we went and talked bout the tour.
Then the doorbell rung again....I got up and answered it and didn't see no one but an Envelope. I opened it .

I just wanted to see again your soo gorgeous so here's a ticket and backstage pass for my show tonight hope to see you. It's 2 in there so you can bring Amy or anyone if you want.

-love August (;

I blushed from reading the letter. I let Amy read it.
"Ohh yaas! You R in there deep buh I betta be that person you taking", she said.
I laughed.

"Of course ESPECIALLY after this big tour surprise", I said. Then I could tell she had an idea.
"Let's go shopping ...." She said smirking.

Afterparty or nah part 2 soon.

Buh how you like it so far ?
What you thinks Finna go down?
Any ideas you think for the future ?
ANSWER THOSE FOR ME PLEASE. (: <33
I got some buh I like to see where other people minds are.
Buh anywhoo.. Vote/comment/follow if you havnt and yeaaa.
Luh ya cheesecakes !! <33