Final time

----------------- 2 years later ----------------

Friday , May 1st

9:45 a.m.

{Jacinda Ria's POV}

I was woken by sudden cries. I slowly got out of bed and headed to her room. As I walked out my bedroom , I saw August had came out too but once he saw me , he went back in the room. I opened her door to see her standing up in her crib , crying her dear little eyes out.

" awwe what's wrong Audrey.." I said as I got up closer to her crib, she continued crying as she held her arms out for me to pick her up. I gently took her out. Then she began to slow her crying and leaned her head on my shoulder. I left her room with her and walked into the kitchen.

"You hungry?" I asked her, making her head pop up.

"Hongree." She baby said , referring to 'hungry'. I unlocked her high chair and sat her in, as I went to the fridge , getting her baby food out . She gets real excited when it's time to eat so I would sing to her .

"If ya happy and you know it, clap your hands." I Sung. She begun clapping her hands.

"If ya happy and you know it, clap your hands " . *clap, clap*

"if ya happy and you know it! and your face will surely show , if ya happy and know it , clap your hands ." *clap, clap*

I put it in a small bowl, mixed them up and placed it in the microwave for bout 45 seconds so it wouldn't be too hot.

I don't know why but she won't eat the food if it's not mixed with another type. I got her sippy cup out , filling it with apple juice, gosh she loves juice. But honestly, what kid doesn't.

"if ya happy and you know it , stomp your feet" I begun again, making her air stomp her feet, since she was in the chair.

"If ya happy and know it , stomp your feet" *stomp, stomp*

"if ya happy and you know it and you face will surely show it, if ya happy and you know it , stomp your feet" * air stomp, stomp*

. As the microwave beeped,I got her food out , stirring it around a bit and tasting it , making sure the heat level wasn't too much for her to bare. It was fine.

If you're happy and you know it, shout "Hurray!" (hoo-ray!)

If you're happy and you know it, then your face will surely show it

If you're happy and you know it, shout "Hurray!" (hoo-ray!)

If you're happy and you know it, do all three (clap-clap, stomp-stomp, hoo-ray!)

If you're happy and you know it, then your face will surely show it

If you're happy and you know it, do all three. (clap-clap, stomp-stomp, hoo-ray!)

August looked out his room , smirking and chuckling making me laugh. He should be use to it , consider we have to do it every morning but I pulled a island chair up to her , beginning to feed her. She started eating and I made funny faces as I feed her , making her laugh . Showing her few teeth and revealing her deep dimples,making me smile.

She had finished pretty quick this morning , so I started washing her dishes out, drying them and placing them back in the counters while she was still in the high chair. I didn't like putting her down as soon as she got done eating , because she likes to play right after and I'm afraid she might get sick , nauseas or something.