C:29 salt

August

I ran over there to Jacinda to make sure she was ok..she didn't say nothing for a while them she sat up,laughing. I kinda sighed in relief that she was ok. I went over closer to her.
"You ok?" I asked, she nodded. She tried to get up but sat back down , hissing.
"My ankle hurts though.." She said holding it, I was about to pick her up til someone came up.

"Oh my goodness, you ok girl..I heard that hit from a mile away.." A girl came up, look like she worked as the first aid. She bent over to Jacinda , looking at her ankle and wrapped it up. It's something about this girl....she stood back up and looked at me.
"She's fine , she just twisted her ankle", she said smiling. We both helped Jacinda up as Amy and Taylor just came. Late much? ..I looked at the girl one more time and realized who she was..

"Jendyi..?" I asked, she looked at me for a second then started cheesing and gave me hug.
"OMG August, maan I haven't seen my yungin in years." She said breaking the hug.
"I know, with your short ass ." I said, with me being 6'5 and her being 5'3 was a major difference but Jacinda is 5'5 soooo...

"Shut up dude you know I can't help this shit oops I mean stuff" she said, "can't curse on the job", she whispered. I laughed. I was looking at her then I remembered..

"Oh yeah this is my gorgeous girlfriend Jacinda, her best friend Amy and my dawg Taylor.." I said pointing to each. She smiled.

"What's up guys, nice to meet ya! My Jendyi, jen-die-E" she said, breaking down her name since most people missed pronounced it.

"Nice to meet you too Jendyi.." Jacinda said, getting her name on the first try. Then she took me back into the building as she limped a bit .

"What's wrong Bae?" I asked, she shook her head.
"Nothing, I'm just not feeling it no more..can we go get something to eat I'm starving.." She asked, I nodded.
"Yeah , let me go get Ty and Amy.." I said, leaving her there.
"Aye y'all ready?" I asked them as I walked back up to where they were.
"Yeah sure.." They said , walking back towards the building..then I turned back to Jendyi

"Aye Jay wanna come get something to eat with us, ya know, if you can??" I asked her, calling her by her nickname. She looked down at her watch.
"Yeah I can, it's my lunch hour now.." She said, taking off her uniform, revealing her in black skinny jeans, white obey in red shirt and red vans.

"Got my vans on but they look like sneakers.." She sung doing a lil dance, making us both laugh. We started walking back to the building and she had her uniform folded up in her hands.
"Your girlfriend is really pretty.." She stated, I nodded.

"Yeah...thanks !" I said. I opened the door for her as we went into the building. I saw Jacinda looking at me, as Jendyi put her uniform up in her bag and came with us.
I got in the driver seat as Taylor and Amy got in the back, then Jacinda got back there too.

"Jacinda why you back there..come up here!" I told her , she shook her head.
"No I'm fine Jendyi can get up there.." She said , slightly smiling.
"Nah I ain't intruding , come sit with your man.." Jendyi said, Jacinda shook her head,
"Noo I'm fine.." She said.
"Come on and-" Jacinda cut Jendyi off.

"Can you please get in I'm kinda hungry.." She said, I guess in a nice way.
"Ok.." Jendyi said getting in " I just don't want to intrude.." She added closing her door.

========

We just got to Applebee's since that's where we decided to go. Everyone was laughing and talking but Jacinda was quiet...what's wrong with her?
We started walking inside and got a table, Jendyi and Ty sat by me while Amy and Jacinda was on the other side.

Jacinda was rubbing her hands through her hair, meaning she was thinking, worrying or all the above. Soon after the waiter came and took our orders.

"So can we get to know each other or nah? I already know bout yungin here.." She said referring to my nickname.
"I'm Taylor, Amy's boyfriend and August nigga.." Ty said , sipping his drink.
"I'm Amy , Jacinda's best friend ..we're all pretty chill.." Amy said.

"That's good cuz I don't take too much bullshit!" Jendyi said.
"Dap fa that.." Ty said , leaning over the table giving her dap.
"Word!" Amy said. Then Jendyi focused her attention on Jacinda but she was on her phone. She was starting to make me mad with her rudeness.

"Jacinda..Jendyi is talking to everybody , ya know!" I said, she was still looking down.
"I need to use the restroom.." She said low and walked off to the bathroom. I rubbed my forehead, remaining calm.

"Did I-" Jendyi got cut off by the waiter coming back and giving us our food. We started digging in then Jacinda came back and started eating. She started to get back on her phone...

=======

We had dropped everyone off and I was going back to Jacinda's condo. I was pissed at her right now but I wasn't saying anything til we got there, she was still on her fucking phone.

We pulled into her driveway and before I could barely stop she got out the car , up to her door , unlocked it and went in. I stormed in behind her.

"What the fuck Is wrong with you Jacinda? Why yo ass being so damn rude?" I yelled at her, she sat on the couch with her back facing me...ON THAT DAMN PHONE.
I went over to her snatching it out her hand and throwing it against the wall, making it break into pieces.

"What the fuck August?" She yelled , getting up.
"What's wrong with you" I yelled back.
"Nothing"

"What the fuck you mean nothing, so you've been rude FOR NOTHING"
"Just shut the fuck up August!"
"No because you treated my friend like dirt and that's fucked up Jacinda.."
She didn't say nothing , just sat with her arms folded and leg shaking.
"Maybe I didn't want to fucking talk to her August" she yelled finally.

"Why the fuck not though.." I asked, she sighed loud.
"I'm going to bed August, get out my house!" She said, I shook my head.
"Not until you tell me why!" I said, she started crying from irritation.

"Leave August!!" She yelled, I forcefully kissed her to calm her down and broke it.
"Tell me.." I said low. She looked away , wiping her face.
"I don't want you to leave me.." She said low, looking down. I began to softened up as I pulled her chin up so she would look at me ..

"Jacinda, Bae I-" she cut me off.
"You looked at her some type of way and if you're gonna leave me for her...I didn't wanna talk to her.." She added .
"Baby I'm not leaving, and not for her ..she's an old friend. She's real cool and loyal especially not backstabbing. I never dated her, she was always my down chick" I told her, she sighed.

"She really wanted you to talk to her, you made her feel bad..she thought she had did something.." I added .
"I'm sorry...I just jumped into conclusions and reacted.." She said , I gave her a hug and she hugged back.
"You got her number? I want to apologize to her tomorrow.." She said. I shook my head.
"I don't but I think she gave it to Amy.." I said she nodded, I broke the hug getting my keys.

"Wait!" She said, I turned around. " can you stay with me?" She asked, I smiled.
"Of course baby.." I said.
I took a shower after she did and we both got into her bed..she had fell asleep when I was playing in her hair. I couldn't stay mad with her for long.

Hi ...like Jendyi ? Good, you should, she's a good person!
But comment vote share and add.
Tell me wha yhu thnk bout Jacinda jumping into conclusions.
-Diamønd