C:26 amy

At Amy condo
11:56 a.m.

Jacinda Ria

I had to leave August because me and Amy HAVE to talk!

"Ok ok what all happened?" I asked Amy as she was crying her eyes out.
"I honestly don't know , it all happened so fast.." She said , rocking back and forth. I let out a loud sigh...

"UGHH Amy!" I groaned.
"He raped me!!" She yelled. I looked at her in surprise.
"What!!! Whoo??" I asked. She kept crying.
"S-Stan.." She said, I became angry . I got out my phone and called Lucas.
"Hello." He answered.
"Hey Lucas ..where's Stan!?" I asked.

"I don't know ..why?" He asked , I shook my head as I rubbed my hand through my hair.
"Please don't tell him.." Amy pleaded. I sighed.
"Nothing...thanks Lucas" I said.
"Um..ok you welcome" he said.
"Yeah bye" I said and hung up , getting Amy keys.
"Come on..we're finna look for this nigga!" I said.

=====

We were just in front of Stan house, while Amy told the whole story.

"So I went and told Taylor about me and Stan and he was happy I came and told him. Things lead to another and we had sex. Then when I was home , someone put a cloth over my nose and next thing I know, I woke up bleeding with a note beside me saying 'hope you enjoyed -stan'." She said and snuffled as she stopped crying.

I shook my head getting out. I banged on Stan door.
"Hey what yall-" I cut him off as he opened the door with a slap .
"How dare you!!" I yelled. He held his face, with a puzzled look.
"What are you talking about?" He asked semi yelling.

"You raped Amy you ..you-" he cut me off.
"What!!! I what?? I did not rape Amy, why would I rape her.." He yelled. I squinted at him.
"I'm NOT lying.." He said . I looked back at Amy
"What is this then" Amy yelled, throwing the note at him. He took it and looked at it.
"This isn't my handwriting...." He said. We stood there stunned.

======

2 weeks later.

August

Me and Jacinda have grown closer and I'm so happy about it, but we still have to find out who raped Amy. Yeah Jacinda told me the next day Amy told her.
"Aye Bae where are you going?" I asked , coming up behind her as she curled her hair.
"I'm going to Amy first doctor appointment with her.." She said , putting on hair spray.

I nodded then Jacinda phone began to ring. I picked it up , handing it to her
"Hello" she answered . She listened for a while before putting her hand over her mouth, while her eyes began watering.
"I'm on my way Amy!" She said and hung up.
"What's wrong.?" I asked, grabbing her arm softly. She sighed.

"Amy found a pool full of blood when she woke up.." She said.
"So that means..-" she cut me off.
"Yeah....she may have had a miscarriage.." She said , looking up at me.
I sighed.

=====

Hospital.

Yeah short I know, just not to keep you waiting about Amy.
So do y'all like the new cover or nah?
Anywho..vote share comment!
Thank ya!