C13:: blow up.

After concert
June 1,2014
11:05 p.m.

August

I know this nigga didn't, he must have lost his damn mind.
I pinned this nigga to the wall and got in his face .
"Nigga do you find it funny that shit you pulled?", I yelled at him. He pushed me off him.
"Nigga you better get your bitch ass off me", he yelled back. I threw a punch and before I knew it , we were fighting. I punched him. He punched back.

I pushed him to the ground , and did straight shots to his face. Then he flipped me over and got up, kicked me in the stomach.

I got up and punched that nigga and his lip and nose started bleeding, he was about to throw another punch til the security came and got him.

I'm guessing Amy or Jacinda got them . I went to the bathroom and wiped my blood off my face, someone came into the bathroom.

"Get the fuck out I don't feel like tal-" I stopped and turned around to Jacinda. I softened my mood. I was about to say something but..

"It's ok babe ...I'm just here to help you", she came over and took the napkin, wiping my face. As she was wiping it, with her other hand she was tracing my jawline smiling.
She kissed me with her soft lips on my mine, I kissed her back then licked my lips.

"You better now?", she asked. I smiled.
"Yeah..", I said. She smiled.
"Thanks fa the stick up ..y'all shouldn't have fought doe", she said putting her head to the side.

"You're welcome baby but he asked for it", I said pecking her lips. She shook her head smiling and grabbed my hand heading out the bathroom.
We walked out and everyone was gathered around then looked at us.

"We got to get to the next city now...come. On", Amy said , walking fast to the parking lot. Jacinda followed her but then rembered me and came back and gave me a hug .
"Bye boo", she said. I hugged her back kissing her neck.

"Bye baby , see ya in the morning..", I said and she went with Amy . I found Ty and we headed to our bus. We was bout to follow Jacinda's bus but they weren't in sight so we just headed to the next city.

Meagan

I found Dante after the security took him out.

"Dante..what the hell was that?", I asked putting my hands in the air walking to him.
"I'm not in the mood Meagan", he hissed . I slapped him.
"Nigga I don't give a fuck what you're in the mood for , I'm your girlfriend , I didn't put you on this tour to be grinding on that bitch", I yelled at him. He put his hands around my neck holding me to the wall but he wasn't choking me.

"Don't yell at me Meagan ...I'm sorry babe I got out of hand", he said letting go. He wrapped his arms around me and put his forehead to mine, " you gonna give some today shawty?", he asked licking his lips , looking down at me. I smirked at him.

"From me or Jacinda" I asked messing with him. He smirked.
"You know from you ma..Jacinda ain't got none on you", I smiled.
"Come on", I said grabbing his hand. I took him to a closet, we had to do a quickie since we got to catch the plane.

Jacinda

We was heading to the airport but I wanted to get some items for the bus first. We took a frontage road and went to a gas station .
I got out with my purse and went in . I got some snacks, drinks, and female items.
I was heading to the cash register til I saw someone come in......my.........dad.
I hid behind the aisle quick.. I watched as he went down an aisle. I could fell my heart racing, please don't let him see me.

I went to the register quick and paid and was walking off til I heard..

"Jacinda..?", I heard him say. I hurried out the store and got on the bus. I rushed to the bus , with my heart racing siting on the couch.
"Let's go..NOW", I said loud, the bus driver started going to the airport . I didn't see my dad come out . Amy came back there with me.

"Hun is you ok?", she asked sitting next to me.
"I....just...saw...my...dad", I said slowly. She gasped.
"What ?? did he see you?' She asked. I nodded.

"But I was bout out the store when he did ", I told her. She nodded.
"Uh ok..how you feeling bout that fight from earlier though.", she asked.

"I'm fine . I wish they wouldn't have but what happened happened", I said. She nodded.
"Yeah....I think I'm going to fire Meagan", Amy said. I looked at her.
"Why...she's good!", I said getting some chips out my bag and opening them.
"I don't like her , she's..irritating ", Amy said. I chuckled a bit.

"Amy..have you ever liked anyone?" I asked sarcastically. She laughed a lil too.
"Aye I liked you didn't i" she said bumping my shoulder. Then she took some of my chips.
"Girh you know I don't play when it comes to the food now", I said slapping her hand from my bag.

"Whatever your lil stingy ass", she said getting up and walking away. I laughed.
I just sat in the back of the bus and watched a movie til we got to the airport.

2 hours later
@ airport

August

We just got to the airport and right after us , Jacinda's bus pulled up.
I went on and got on the plane with Ty , and soon Jacinda and them came. And a few minutes later, Meagan with....Dante? Hm.

But Jacinda sat beside me , she had on short shorts and a off the shoulder shirt with some vans. This girl always making me feel some type of way. Thick thighs , nice ass , oh nah I'm getting horny now.

"Baeeeee", I whined. She looked at me smiling.
"Whatt..what's wrong?". She asked. I leaned over to her ear and grabbing her thigh.
"You're making me horny .." I whispered in her ear. Her eyes widened. She pushed me back.

"Gon naa August ", she said laughing shaking her head. I smiled.
"I'm serious though .." I said. She looked at me.
"What you want me to do about it?", she said , "want me to rub it?", she smirked.

"Nah , that will make it worse .." I said laughing. She shook her head.
"Oh well you're not getting none.." She said taking out her phone. I took it from her.
"Bae.." I said getting sexually frustrated, she looked at me.
"What August? I'm serious you're not , now give me my phone", she said reaching for her phone. I took it out her reach.

"Why not Jacinda", I asked . She furrowed her eyebrows.
"August we're on . A. Plane.", she semi-yelled and reaching for her phone again.
"Fsse whatever here", I said throwing her phone back at her not caring. It hit her face and she looked at me.

"What the hell is your problem August?" She yelled . I ignored her and put my beats on. She got her stuff , slapped me making my beats fall off and going to a seat beside Amy not giving me no eye contact. Ugh I didn't mean to come on so strong it's just...so intense with her....if she only understood . But I was still kinda mad. She'll be ok .

A month later
Monday, in ATL now .
10 a.m.
Week of break from tour
Jacinda

Hey, tell me how you like it . I love y'all feedback!

-did aug or Jacinda overreact ?
-Meagan and Dante.....?

Vote/comment/add/ share.
Next chapter tomorrow if time allows.