C17: funeral

Next day
10:03 a.m.

August

I just woked up to a lot of noise in the bathroom. I got up and saw Jacinda dressed in all black. I guess she's about to go to the funeral. I went up behind her and kissed her cheek.

"Good morning babe", I said wrapping my arms around her as she did her hair.
"Good morning", she said straightening her then stopping.

"Ugh", she groaned and started again.
"What's wrong?", I asked . She shook her head.

"My arms getting tired from straightening this long hair ", she said . I took the flat iron from her hand.

"Let me do it then", I said and got a piece of her unstraightened hair.
"No August , you don't know how", she said Tryna get it back. I looked at her holding it back.

"At least let me try", I said. She turned back around and started straightening it.
"Please don't burn me", she said holding her neck. I chuckled.
"I'll try not to.." I said.

A few minutes later, I was done and I think I did pretty good.
"Hm..you did well", she said unplugging the iron , smiling at me. I smirked.
"No thank you? O ok", I said walking out, going to the kitchen.

"Thank youuuu", she yelled from the bathroom. I shook my head chuckling.
I got some food out to cook but then I decided I wanted some Wendys so I put it back.
"Baby did u want me to go with you ?", I asked sitting down on the island counter.

"No , I'm going with Amy ", she said coming out, getting her stuff.
"Ok then , be careful. Try not to break down..", I told her kissing her forehead.

"Ohk thanks..you be good too", she said looking at me walking out. I just smiled then she left. I went and took a shower.

After bout 15 minutes, I was out Doing my hygiene stuff. I put on some black jeans, jordans and plain t shirt. I got my stuff and headed out.

I got into the parking lot and remembered Jacinda had the car. I kissed my teeth, and like on cue Ty called me.
"Sup mane", I said answering.
"Yo, my nigga, wanna chill today?", he asked.

"Sure, come get me though, Jacinda got the car", I said going to the front of the hotel.
"Iight I'll be there in 5 minutes", he said then I hung up.

In bout 5 minutes, I saw him and I was getting in the passenger seat..
"What's up my nigga", I said giving him dap , smiling. We headed to Wendy's and got something to eat. We was just talking and catching up.

Jacinda

We just got to the funeral and the first people I see is Tiffany , Dante and......Meagan. Oh no..Amy isn't gna stay down.

Tbc

Sorry it's so short , I've been busy but I'm going to do more soon.
Still vote/comment/share/add and I'll promise to do more.
If you have any story ideas, comment or message me.
I know what I want to happen , I'm just on writers block of how to get there , lol.
Much luv doee- Diamønd .