Chapter 8-going crazy

Next day
Monday May 12,2014
1:45 p.m.

August

I had took a nap on the couch before the girls got here. Then I was woke up by the doorbell. So I got up and went to the door to see them.

"Hey snuckems", I said to them as the ran in.
"Thanks", their mom said smiling .
"No prollem", I said smiling closing the door.

I went back into the living room to see them chasing each other. Just laughing and playing , enjoying their young lives. I love them so much.
I started playing with them..
After while when we became tired, I headed to the kitchen .

"Who wants ice cream", I yelled. They ran to the kitchen.
"MEEE", they yelled in union . I laughed and fixed them each vanilla ice cream in a waffle bowl. They started eating their ice cream. I had sat on the island as they sat on the chairs , when Chay threw some ice cream on me.

I looked at the stain as they laughed and threw some back to her. Then we all was throwing ice cream , making a huge mess. After while when we all was covered in ice cream , we just sat there and laughed. Then I got up and started cleaning the ice cream as they watched spongebob drinking kook aid.

I finished cleaning and went and sat on them. They let out a loud groan trying to get me off them. I laughed and got up and sat beside KayKay.

"So how's everything at home?" I asked looking at them.
"It's good , mommy has been busy lately", KayKay said playing with her drink.
"Yeah but school has been good ", Chay said. I smiled.
"Well that's good..how bout you mya?" I asked looking at her.
"Good..", she trailed off. They all played with their drinks. Cutting off my next thoughts , the doorbell rung.

Jacinda

I just came from the store getting a few things for the house when Amy called me.
"Aye boo , can you drop those papers off to August for me?", she asked. I sighed.
"Ughh.. Ok I will", I said turning the car around.

"Thanks Hun bye now", she said.
"Welkum bye", I said and hung up. I turned on August street and turned in his driveway. I got out and knocked on the door.
He came to the door with a cute little girl behind him .

"Oh uh hey", he said looking at me smiling.
"Hey um Amy wanted me to give you these papers ..it's just more info about the tour", I said handing them to him smiling.
"Oh ok thanks", he said taking them , I started walking away when he said something.
"Aye my wanna meet my nieces?", he asked. I turned around.
"...sure", I said going back. We went inside and I saw 2 more girls on the couch.
"Ok um this is KayKay , Mya, and Chay ", he said pointing to each girl as their name was called. They all waved and smiled .

"What's your name?", KayKay asked. She's adorable...they all are.
"I'm Jacinda ", I said smiling at her . She smiled.
"I like that name , uncle august you like that name?", she said looking up to him.
"Yeah I do Kay", he said laughing looking at me. I smiled .

"Well um I guess I'll go now", I said heading to do the door .
"You don't want to stay?", August asked . I hesitated.
"Uhh nah I thi-" he cut me off.
"Please.." He said softly . Ohh mii ghud ness.
"... Fine", I sighed. And went and sat on the couch next to the other girls.

KayKay came and sat beside us til August came and laid on all of us . We groaned.
"Boy get up off us", I said pushing him to the floor. He got up laughing.
"Oh you want to push now" he said getting all up in front of me.