C:14

A month later
Monday, in ATL now .
10 a.m.
Week of break from tour
Jacinda

I still haven't talk to August since that airplane situation , but he's been begging and apologizing since so I'm going to talk to him today.
This whole week we have a break from the tour, and I'm happy because my cycle just came on this morning and lord knows I do not wanna be performing while that's going on. So right now I'm in the suite room , eating cookies and koolaid , watching lifetime movies in warm cover.

Just like I used to do at home, before everything started going down hill *sigh*. Me and August share the room , so I heard him coming in . He came over , and crawled to me on the bed and kissed my cheek.

"Hey baby.." He said softly, not knowing if I'm gonna respond or not.
"Hey boo", I said back to his surprise. He got comfortable and sat beside me then jumped up,
"Dang girl why you got that blanket so hot?", he asked. I laughed.

"It feels good to me", I said wrapping back in it. He picked me up, got behind me and sat me between his legs. I didn't like it , because I was uncomfortable. You know how hard it is to find the right position to keep from feeling like your back and stomach is colliding.

"Ouch that hurts August , can I go back to the way I was!", I told him. He got from behind me and looked at me.

"Tour got you sore?", he asked chuckling. I got back comfortable and wrapped up.
"No..' I trailed off. He smiled and kissed my forehead. He went into the bathroom and started running shower water. Then I heard him get in a few seconds after.

Bout 15 minutes later, I started hurting again no matter which way I turned. I needed to go get some medicine but I didn't feel like it, and ain't none of my crew here. August came out with just a towel around his waist, why do i have to be sexually frustrated from all these hormones ? Ugh.

"August can you please go put some clothes", I said turning away from him.
"Why? I know you like this", he said , I saw him rubbing his body from the corner of my eye.
"UGHH August please.." I said bout to cry in frustration. He went back in the bathroom with his clothes .
He came back out with gym shorts on that hung low at his boxers.

He came and laid with me again.
"What you wanna do today?", he asked me. I was still uncomfortable with my back and stomach pains intensimh.
"Nothing...", I whimpered, he looked at me .
"What's wrong with you", he asked out of concern . I sighed .

"My back and stomach is killing me.." I said .
"Why ?...you on..your period?", he asked . I just nodded.
"Awe Bae , where it hurts?", he asked putting his hand on my stomach and back.
I showed him where it hurts and begin massaging it gently. It felt better , but I knew as soon as he stop , it would start again .
"Need me to go get you something?". He asked.

"Yeah but I want to come, I don't wanna be in here all day". I got up and went to the bathroom preparing for my shower.
Bout 25 minutes later, I got out and put on a pad and my underclothes. Then some black leggings, oversized hoodie with some jordans . My hair was kinda in a messy curly type style but it was cute enough. I didn't bother with no jewelry or nothing so I just walked out and saw August laid out on the bed , watching tv.

"I'm ready" I said getting my purse.
He got up.
"Bout time.." He said and heading to the door.
"Aye you don't understand " I shot back at him. He held his hands up in defense.
"I was just playin witchu baby", he said. He opened the door for me and I headed of the elevator along with him.

"Uhm", I murmured.
It was on our floor and we got in the rental car , he opened my door and got in .
"Thank you", I said putting my seatbelt on .
"No problem but where you want to go?" He asked pushing the start button , so it can crank .
"Umm...I guess a regular gas station or watever." I said. He nodded and pulled out the parking lot.
We started heading down the road and then I got a phone call . I didn't know who it was so I answered it.

"Hello?"
"Hi is this Jacinda ?"
"Yes this is she"
" heyy Hun how are you , it's Tiffany , your moms nurse", she said. I couldn't believe it.
"Ohh my gosh , hey Tiffany I'm good , how bout you?", I asked.
"That's good and I'm pretty good, but I was just calling you...to tell you-" I cut her off.
"Yeah , I've heard bout ma", I said lowly.

"Yeah...but they said .....they couldn't see her living for another...month", she said. I felt my heart drop, my mother.
"And I just wanted to call and tell you so maybe you could come by today or sometime soon," she said . I nodded my head as if she could see me.
"I will try to come tomorrow if my time allows, thank you so much Tiffany", I said.
We had just pulled into the gas station.

"You're welcome honey, have a good day ,ok? Bye", she said and I hung up.
I got my thoughts together , til August interrupted them.
"Jacinda!?" He said. I turned towards him.
"Huh?"

"Did you hear me?"
"No what you say"
"I said did you want me to just go in?", he asked. I shook my head and got out my seatbelt.
"No I'll go", I said getting out. He still came with me .
So I went in , got some medicine,pads,snacks, and some sodas. I went to the register and was getting my wallet out til August paid and grabbed the bag heading out , grabbing my hand.

"August..." I said , smiling from his generosity . He smiled back and opened my door.
"It's the least I can do babe", he said putting the bag on my lap. Then He got in and headed back to the suite.

Bout an hour later , we was in the bed eating snacks and watching movies together , til he asked me something out the blue.
"Who was that on the phone when we was going to the store?", he asked still munching on chips.
"Um..it was my mom's nurse, Tiffany.." I responded. He nodded.
"What she say", he asked.

"She told me that....my ma prob ain't got but ..a month to live and wanted me to come and visit.." I said. He looked at me.
"Ohh I'm so sorry ", he said and put his arms around me.
"It's ok...i want to try and visit her tomorrow though", I said.

"I'll come with you.....I mean if you want me to", he said. I thought. I guess I could have support Incase I break down .
"Yeah, I might need you", I said. He smiled and we continued snacking and watching.

Few hours later
9 p.m.

August

Jacinda was sleep at this point and she looked so beautiful. I was just playing in her hair , when I got a call from Ty.
"Wassup man", I said low not wanting to wake her.
"Man get to the hospital NOW", he yelled through the fone.
"What why what happened mane", I whispered yelled.

"Amy won't wake up, they don't know what's wrong", I jumped up and put my shoes on.
"Aight mane I'll be there", I said and hung up. Jacinda was still sleep but was moving around a bit from my sudden jump up. She finally opened her eyes and looked at me getting my shoes on .

"W-what's wrong babe?", she asked in her sleepy voice, furrowing her eyebrows.
"Come on and out your shoes on ", I said getting my keys.
She got up , and put them on and I grabbed her hand practically pulling her to the car.
We was almost at the car til.

"Wait ..wait, babe why is you in a rush? What's going on?", she asked still half sleep and confused.
"Amy's in the hospital !", i said. Her eyes widened and she got in the car.
I got in and headed for the hospital quick.
"Wait ..w-why she I'm the hospital?", she asked worried.
"All Taylor told me is that she won't wake up and they don't know what's wrong", I said.
She put her hand over her mouth ,shaking her head.
"Your kidding me right", she said but it was a rhetorical question . She sighed and put her head back, I know it's a lot going on in her life these days.

Hour later, we was at the hospital going throughout it , looking for the room. I had text Ty the room number but he was taking forever to respond . Then finally I felt my phone vibrate and got it out and looked at it. A text from Ty.

Message:
We're in room 1051

Reply back:
Bout time nigga.

After I read it, I told Jacinda and we started going towards it.
"1048,1049,1050,1051!", she said as we got to the door. We opened it . We saw everyone BUT Meagan .....

Cliffs , lol. Tbc.

Vote/comment/share/add

A lot of drama and ish coming ...believe dat!!