C:23

August

I caught the bag and sat down and sighed. I looked at it and decided to open it.

I went in the bag and got out a box . When I opened it , it was a 2 piece gold chain with her initials on one and her full first and middle name on the other. I put it to the side and opened another box to see a gold Rolex watch. This would be my first Rolex , what man wouldn't want one. I opened one more box with some fresh new Jordan's . I sat back and looked at the stuff, then saw a letter at the bottom of the bag.

" happy 2 month anniversary , it went by fast. Thank you for staying with me through all this drama that I put you in. I can't wait for you to be bailed out , I miss you so much and I got plans (; . But I can't wait to see us still going strong in the future"

And at the end I saw 'I love you' scratched out. That hurted. I sighed and put the stuff back into the bag and put my head in my hands.

After a few minutes of thinking in that position, I got up with my keys . I went to Amy room first.

"Amy.." I said knocking. After the 3rd knock she came , half sleep.

"What's up August " she asked yawning.

"Jacinda here?" I asked. She shook her head.

"No....why , what happened?" She asked. I sighed.

"We got into a argument.." I said , she shook her head.

"Find my best friend August", she said pointing at me, as she closed the door.

I went to the elevator and went to the car. I got on the street and started looking all around my surroundings ...I just hope she's ok.

30 minutes earlier

Jacinda Ria

I got out the hotel quick .I was going to Amy's but I knew he would expect that.i turned my phone off but I really wish I could've took my shower and stuff before leaving. I was walking looking behind me , making sure August wasn't coming when I ran into someone .

"Ohh I'm so sor- Dante ?" I said , looking at him. He looked surprised.

"Jacinda , hey, I was just coming to see you.." He said touching my arm , I pushed his hand

"Why , what do you want ?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows. He sighed.

"I wanted to ask fa you to forgive me please ? I'm sorry, honestly. I just want us to be friends , I really do. ", he pleaded. I squinted my eyes at him.

"I don't trust you.." I said and folded my arms. He suspired.

"I know, please at least give me a chance to earn it back ..please. I'm serious.", he said. I sighed.

"Dante I can-" he cut me off.

"Please...", he said low. I sighed.

"Ok.." I started and he smiled. "But.." It dropped his smile. " I do not trust you yet until you earn it. And we're only friends not more , understand?" I made decipherable.

"I understand. Now why are you in pjs , if I can ask?" I he asked looking down at me. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm trying to find somewhere to go..." I said looking around.

"I'm bout to go to my cousin house, want to roll with me?" He asked. I eyed him.

"No tricks I promise.." He said with a straight face. I groaned and nodded. He walked into the street. Don't he know we're in New York.