C20: nigga.

3 p.m.

August

I think Dante don lost his mind, he don past the line this time. Right now me and Taylor heading to his house. We get there and get out. I don't got no weapon and don't need one.
I bammed on the door .

"Aye Dante open the door", I yelled. I was growing impatient til a lady came to the door.
"May I help you?", she asked.
"Dante here?", I asked her. She shook her head.
"No um..he was put into the mental center in the city", she said. I nodded.
"Ight thanks", I said and walked away getting back into the car.

"This nigga in the mental center, shake my head, why he didn't start there". Ty said.
I agreed heading to the center.

In about 10 minutes m we was there. And we saw Dante on the porch smoking a blunt. We was about to walk up to him til..

"I wouldn't do that", he said still smoking.
"Nigga I don't giv a f-" I got cut off as I stepped and the whole ground blew up beneath my foot.

"What the actual fuck?", I yelled. Taylor was looking at the hole with his eyes bucked.
"I set mine bombs", Dante said as if it was NORMAL. I had a puzzled look looking right at him as he smoked. This nigga need Jesus.

"Nigga you a punk, you knew I was coming so you set bombs", I chuckled at his irrelevant ass. He chuckled too.
"Ok then I walk out there", he got up smoking . Every time he got off a piece of ground it would blow up. He was in my face then blew some smoke in it. Then I punched him dead in his face.

He got up laughing his ass off.
"Damn you got me ", he said pointing at me. I looked back at Taylor.
"Is it just me ORRR is this nigga completely insane?", I asked raising my eyebrow.

Ty came up to Dante and just started punching him. I got him off him and I got my licks in. I drug him into the street and punched him in the face down into the street, then banging his head against it.

He got up, flicked a rock out his lip and punched me. He was about to throw another and I caught is and threw one at him. I was about to throw some more til I saw the police chasing after some thugs running down the street.

Dante got out of my grip and ran into the center the best way he could. I have a feeling he was in with them.
"Put your Hands up", the police yelled. Me and Taylor threw em up as they threw us up against the car with out face to the roof.

Jacinda

Ouch!

"This shit burns ", I said , covering my bruises. They was still soar. When I was finally done, I went and laid down. Until I got a call from an unknown number.
"Hello?", I answered.

"Hey Bae..", I heard them say.
"August..where you calling from?", I asked siting up.
"Yeah...um can you come bail me out of jail?", he asked.

"What ?! jail ?! what did you do?", I yelled getting up , putting my jordan flip flops on. Getting my stuff.
"Just come Jacinda", he said. I sighed thinking.

"I don't have the car remeber ."
"Damn" he mumbled. "How bout Amy," he asked. I sighed.

"Ok August bye", I said hanging up , calling Amy. I shook my head as it rung. I got in the elevator as she answered.
"Hello?", she answered.

"Hey Amy, can you give me a drive to the jailhouse?", I asked, getting out the elevator. As I got out, the people inside looked at me strange when I said jailhouse.
"What why", she semi yelled. I was at the front of the building.

"August in there, he won't tell me why!", I said. She sighed.
"Ok I'm on the way", she said. I hung up and waited on the side of the wall.

Bout 20 minutes, me and Amy was on the way to the jailhouse.

"Is your face still soar?", Amy asked. That sounded funny, so I laughed.
"Yeah it is, I covered it though", I said touching it a bit.

"Yeah I see", she said chuckling.
"You know , we need us a day cuz it's too much going on " I said. She nodded fast.
"Girl yes, we do!", she said.

"We should invite...Meagan too", I said , knowing she Finna snap.
"What?!? Oh hell no. No just me and you", she said . I sighed.

"Come on Amy he just broke up with her and her sister just died like 3 days ago, I know how it feels, I can't let it happen to someone else", I said. She kissed her teeth.

"Ugh ok but if she annoys me , I'm leaving and rescheduling a time for just you and me", she said pulling into the jailhouse parking lot.
"Ok Amy I promise she won't"

"Umhmm", she murmured . She put it in park and we got out , heading in.
We got in and seen them immediately.

"Jacinda." August said getting up. I walked up to the cell.
"How you get in here?", I asked. He sighed.

"I had paid Dante a visit but..it's seems they have something else on me!", he said.
"Yeah , we have drug selling from bout 5 years ago, it's may be a month before you can be able to pay his way out ", the police said getting up. I looked at him.

He just shook his head and sat back down. I groaned.
"Amy.." I started. She looked at me. "Ugh...cancel the tour for later dates..", I said.

Heyy!
Still liking it or nah?
Tell me what to You think should happen, cancel the tour ?
Too short. Yeah I know , just busy.
But vote/comment/share / add please!
Thanks~ Diamønd