C:28

~~~~

Saturday
9:45 a.m.

August

I woke up , on the couch at Jacinda's crib. I rubbed my face as I got up..I saw smoke coming from the back balcony, I followed it to see Jacinda smoking a blunt , looking at pictures.

She looked sexy , only in my shirt. I saw her eyes water and she rubbed it. I walked over to , she still havnt acknowledged me so I rubbed her back,making her look up.
"What's wrong?" I asked her. I looked down to see a picture of her and her mother. Now I understand..

"Just..looking at some old pictures.." She said, putting them back Into a box she had.
She put her blunt in the ash tray she had on a coffee table outside and went in her condo.
"What you bout to do?" I asked follower ing her. She smirked at me.
"Bout to take a bath..gonna join?" She asked still smirking. I smirked.

"Hell yeah..tell me when it's ready.." I said sitting on the couch. She went into her bathroom and started the water.

After few minutes , I heard the water stop.

"August.." I heard her yell. I love hearing her say my name, she has such a soft voice.
I went in the bathroom to she here already in, fully covered in bubbles.

"You gonna get in or just stare?" She asked. I smiled as I started taking my clothes off. Once they was off , I got in, in front of her..I leaned over and kissed her as she kissed back. I gripped her waist , pulling her closer to me.

She wrapped her arms around me neck. I switched our places (her tub Is wide) making me at the bottom and her in front of me. She climbed on top of me , with the water splashing . I started moving my kisses to down her neck , nibbling and sucking on her sweet spot, making her moan lightly. I went down to her collarbone and her chest. The water was pretty high so I just stayed from her chest and above.

I bit her bottom lip, tugging at it as I slipped my tounge in her mouth. Our tongues moved around , having tongue war but mines won . she started rubbing up and down my chest , turning me on. She started kissing down my neck to my chest, licking my tattoos. I felt myself start growing hard as I gripped her hips. I nibbled and licked at her ear.

"Ride baby.." I whispered in her ear. I searched through the water til I found her breasts and cupped them, rubbing on her hard nipples.
I felt her hand roam through the water, and gripped my dick.
"What you want baby?" She asked, with a tough grip.

"Ride me baby.." I said, then she gripped me tighter making me groan.
"Beg for it.." She whispered in my ear, licking it. I gripped her ass.
"God Jacinda ride me fuck baby.." I begged,grunting. She rose a lil from the water, I placed myself at her entrance as she slowly sat down on me.

She put her hands behind my neck, as she began to go hard and slow, riding me.
"Ahh baby, like that.." I said. She kept going , nibbling at my jawline, speeding up a bit.
I placed my hands on her waist, as I watched her. She went faster
"You like this?" She asked in my ear. I nodded as I felt my peek close.

"Faster baby.." I said, she went harder and I started meeting her thrusts. After a few hard and fast thrusts, I felt myself quiver.
"Ahh Jacinda I'm finna bust baby.." I said as my eyes rolled to the back of my head. She went faster.

"Come for mommy papi.." She said in a sexy accent. I didn't hesitate as I felt my juices eject in her. She groaned from it..I flipped us over and pushed her against the wall of the tub. I put myself back in her, and started pounding her, knocking her off guard and moan loud and uncontrollably.