C16: stress reliver

3 days later
9:30 at night.

Jacinda

I was back at the suite by myself, August decided to do a quick concert tonight , Amy and Ty went out on their first official date...oh yeah you heard me correctly.

And foreas as everyone else...i don't know . My period was off thank god and now I'm just watching tv. But I'm feeling some type of way....I need something.

As I was thinking...August bust through the door looking mad as ever and went to the bathroom and slammed the door.

I got up and knocked on the door. Then Ty called him but he didn't come out so I answered it.

"Hello", I said still looking at the bathroom door
"Yo Jacinda where August?", he asked.
"In the bathroom...he seemed mad." I said.

"Yeah...he just caused a riot ".
"What?!.." I said.
"Yeah..I'll let you talk to him and he'll tell you why", he said and hung up. I knocked on the door again.

"August....you want to talk baby?", I said then the door swung open to August with blood shot red eyes.
"They stole my motherfucking hat Jacinda the hat my brother gave to me Bruh", he yelled.

I hugged him and he bent down on me since I'm shorter , I stood on the bed so that I was facing him.

"It's gonna be ok baby , ok?", I said. He nodded and sighed.

"Yeah whatever..", he said lowly. Then he went in the living room area and started watching tv , with his head leaning on his hand. I shook my head.

Then I realized what I wanted....him....I wanted ..sex.

I knew he was mad but still...I took my pants off and put my knee high socks off putting something in. Then I took my bra off , so I just had on a tank top, panties and socks. I went in there with him and started kissing his neck.

I've been stressed these few days since my mother past and her funeral is tomorrow. I needed a stress reliever ..
"Jacinda..stop." He said. I continued and got to a spot and he flenched .
"Aha got it.." I said finding his sweet spot and kissing on it. He started closing his eyes.

I started climbing into his lap and sat right on his crotch area, rubbing my butt against it. His eyes started opening again ...and leaned into my ear.
"Don't start something you can't finish..." He whispered. I got into his ear.

"Who said I couldn't finish it.." I whispered back and he bit his lip. I continued rubbing against him and he just watch me do it as he was smirking ...I felt him growing beneath me . He grabbed my butt and picked me up, carrying me to the bedroom and laying me down.

"Take the rest of your shit off", he demanded , taking his shirt and pants off. I took of my shirt and panties and he just stared smirking.
"Don't do that , it's uncomfortable .." I said starting cover myself but he moved my hands. I started getting that condom out my sock til I dropped it.

"Dammit", I mumbled. He laughed and pulled one out.
"It's ok..i was feeling some type of way too", he said smiling. He then started kissing my neck and rubbing my area making me moan. He went down to my collar bone then to my breast sucking and licking on each one as he massaged the other .

He kept going down my abs , making me wetter the lower he got. He got to my area and smirked. I tired to wiggle myself to his face so he could do something but he held my hips down.
"August come on" I groaned. He laughed he kissed it and kissed my thighs and came back up in my ear.

"I don't go down on women ", he said then licked my ear. Nigga!
He started kissing me neck again then I felt him enter me slow,
"OMG August.." I said as my breathing increased. He kissed me.

"Damn ma..you tight asf", he said going slow, I didn't respond just moaned but I bit my lip to keep from doing that.

"Nah Bae let it out..", he said. I didn't listen , I don't like moaning.
He started going faster and harder...

"You betta let it out .." He threatened . I kept my composure of keeping it in. He wasn't putting his entire self in me but he went deeper and faster...I couldn't take this much longer.

"Moan for me babe.." He said groaning himself. I let go of my lip and let out a loud moan. He smirked and went faster, making me continue moaning uncontrollably .
"Ohh August slow down. Auguust.." I said moaning...he kept going the same pace.

I felt my stomach fill with my juices, notifying that I'm about to cum. I think he could tell..
"Cum for me baby .." He said looking me in the eyes as he was pounding me. Which was so sexy , that I went on and came with a loud moan. He got on the side of me breathing hard, pulling me on his lap.

"Ride me baby girl.." He said , guiding me down on his dick. I started going slow , holding on with my hands on his chest as he had one hand on my side to help my balance. I started going up and down , swirling every once in a while. I bent down and licked his tattoos.

"ahhh damn Jacinda", he said gettin to his climax. I bent down to his ear.
"Keep singing.." He took a breathe with his eyes still closed.

"All I want is youuuu....kissing..on my tattoos..", he sung then groaned as I got off him and released. We laid there beside each other sweaty. Eww I hate sweating... I got up and turned the shower on. I looked back at him staring at my backside. I smirked.

As I was opening my mouth..he took the words right out my mouth.
"Round 2?", he asked. I nodded and backed up into the shower as he came in. He picked me up and slide me up on him again ......& you know what went down before we was knocked out sleep.

Whew! I think that's my first 'scene' ever. Lol
Tell me how I did fa a firstie!!

Vote/comment/share/add
& check out my other books.