Chapter 1

Bey p.o.v

I looked at Rih in disbelief.

"Are you serious?" I exclaimed.

"You bet your ass cupcake." She smirked at me.

"What about your mom? And mine?" I said opening the front school door for her.

"I only wanna see that women if she's sober. Yours gave us a big fuck you so if she wants to be a part of your life it's your choice to let her in, but right now I don't think she gives a fuck cause she's not here." She said unlocking the car door holding it open for me.

"Yeah your right." I sighed it may be fucked up, but she's defiantly right.

"So we're going cupcake?" She looked at me with hope filled eyes.

"Yep, but only if you move in with me. Officially this time." I smirked at her and she smiled.

"Of course I will Bey!" She threw her arms around me and I squealed in excitement.

"Now or wait until later?" I asked she walked around and got in the car.

"Now duh. I got our tickets ready we have 5 hours to get everything." I sighed.

"That's a lot to do."

"Not really I have our room furniture getting broken down right now put into the same truck to go to New York so we can sell for our first two months rent. I width drew my bank account it's in this car which I will take with me on the flight and your car is already on its way there. Any more questions?" She raised an eyebrow at me.

"Are we crazy?" I squented my eyes and furrowed my brows.

"Maybe. But I love you anyway." She says reaching for my hand.

"I love you too." I squeezed her hand.

-+-

1 hour later we had her clothes packed and her bedroom empty.

"Oh my God Rih you owe me." I said wiping sweat off my forehead.

"I got you baby." She walked over to me and we hugged.

She took my hand and we walked to my house. Luckily my mom wasn't here when gathered my things in two hours with the help of the movers.

"Beyonce we are minimizing your closet space." Rih complained to me and I laughed.

"I'll make it up to you." I opened the back seat door of her car and helped her squeeze it into the open space left.

The ride to the airport was quick she gave her car to the people who drop them off of state and we boarded the plane in thirty minuets. When we landed it was pretty hot and super late at night. Rih got us a taxi and we were at the apartment on a hour. The inside looked even better.

"Rih did you decorate this?" I looked around in awe.

"Yes used all the money I was saving to get away from my mother after graduation into this place." My jaw dropped.

"Close your mouth you'll catch flys." She joked closing it for me.

"Rih this is amazing. Honestly I was thinking New York too. I hope your ready for long ass winters and hours of having nothing to do besides be under each other all day." I said pulling her into a hug and whispering into her ear.

"Mmm Bey don't tease me." She said as I opened her gown from graduation and started rubbing her all over.

"We don't have anything else to do, do we?" I said unzipping her strapless dress to find her naked underneath.

"Buy a bed."

"That could wait until later." I walked her over to the rug on the living room floor and laid her down.

"Bey you better not be playing with me."

"I'm not I'm making it up to you."

-+-

-+-

A few hours of sexy time later we unpacked our clothes and put our shoes on the shelves in our closet. We ran to the store and brought a bed spread then a bed and the box spring. We had a bit or trouble setting it up, but we made it. I flopped back on the bed and sighed.

"Tired?" Rih asked sitting next to me while looking down at me.

"Yes. Very."

"Okay well you stay here while I make dinner." She smiled at me and pecked my lips before getting up.

"Rih?"

"Hm." She turned around.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I laid there for a bit, before I heard music from downstairs. It was nice to sit and relax after a busy ass day.

-+-

I was shook awake by Rih

I was shook awake by Rih. I groaned and sat up. She had brought me dinner on a tray.

"Thank you Rih." I smiled as I took the tray and sat it above my lap.

"Your welcome Bey."

After we ate we put the dishes in the dishwasher and put on a movie in the living room since we didn't have a tv in our room. We where cuddled up tightly. Today was a very great day.