Chapter 7

Rihanna p,o.v

"Drake leave me alone damn!" I exclaimed as I walked into my studio.

"Why not just as friends I stopped perusing you a bit ago. Please let's just chill okay." He says grabbing my arm and I sighed.

"Alright. Only for tonight okay." I crossed my arms and he smiled at me.

"Deal."

-+-

Me and Bey were laying on the sofa when I got a text from Drake.

That boy 😣 : Gonna be on my way to the cigar place around the corner from the studio Be there in thirty, hope you still in

Rihrih 👀: Finna see right now

"Baby?" I called and she turned to me.

"Yes mamn." She smiled.

"Can I go to a cigar shop?" She furrowed her eyebrows at me.

"With who?"

"Drake."

"I don't trust that nigga." She crossed her arms and sat up, which I followed her.

"So I can't go?"

"No you can go. I trust you. All I know is that if anybody happens to try anything with you he has you back. But let him know that I don't like him and to keep his hands to himself." She leaned over and kissed me swiftly.

"I may go try and find a friend too." She muttered and I raised a brow at her.

"Oh really?" I asked swinging a leg over her sitting on her lap.

"Yeah really I don't wanna sit at home all the time."

"Okay then. Wear something sensible."

"I should be telling you that."

"Mhmm." I leaned down and kissed her.

-+-

I opened the doors and this place was so fancy I felt underdressed

I opened the doors and this place was so fancy I felt underdressed. I looked around and spotted Drake sitting upstairs in a corner talking to a man about a cigar box he was inspecting.

I started up the stairs and got stopped by an employee.

"Ma'mn where do you think your going?" He asked trying to place a hand on my arm, which I carefully move away from him.

"Hey Rihanna sorry about that, she's with me." Drake appears behind him and the man moved to the side to let me through.

"I'm guessing this area is restricted." I raise my brows and he nods as we sit down.

He offers me a cigar it was a Persian King. I inspected it as he lit it for me. I held it in my mouth inhaling and waited for him to say something.