Chapter 8

Rihanna p.o.v

"Thank you for today it was nice." I told him.

Which was true even though we spend the whole time talking.

"No problem Rih. So can we do this again sometime?" He raised his brows at me and stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah sure I don't mind." He smiled brightly at me and I blushed while I bit the inside of my cheeks.

Wait a second. Did I forget who I am? I rolled my eyes at the fact that I blushed. He leaned in for a hug and I accepted we pulled back and he stared at me like he was looking for something.

"What?" I asked looking confused.

"Nothing your just so beautiful." I frowned and pushed him away playfully.

"I'm serious though why do you like wemon. I want a straight answer this time." I rolled my eyes and he took my hand in his.

"I..." I started but I stopped and looked up at the night sky thinking on how I should answer this. "My first time being with a girl was when I was 10 and it didn't end pretty. Dor that my mother made her boyfriend at the time rape me. After that in a way I kind of did it just to piss my mom off. But there's certain things that wemon can do that men just don't understand."

"Do you feel that was because of the guy your mother sent on you or from how her relationships we're with them?"

"Honestly I don't know. But I can say that just because that happened to me doesn't mean that I dislike men at all. I'm standing here with you aren't I." I joked and he laughed nodding.

"Yeah her relationships didn't ever go well and they didn't end well."

"Do you want one that will be?" He said as he embraced me.

I couldn't get any words out before he leaned in and kissed me.

-+-

We walked over to the swings and we sat down. I looked at her as she positioned herself on the swing.

"I just realized I don't know your name. What's your name?"

"Jasmine Ross. You?" She peered at me through her bangs.

It was so cute.

"Beyonce Knowles."

"Oooh I like it."

"Thank you."

"So Beyoncé how long have you and your girl been together?" She smiled at me.

"I been with Rihanna for 8 ish months."

"Oh really."

"Yes."

"I'm guessing you guys met at school."

"You guessed correctly."

"When did you know she was first interested in you or were you the one interested in her?" She asked and I started to kick my legs on the swing.

"She was on me. She always said off the wall things that we're nice to hear, but at the time I wasn't into girls. Over time she helped me out. I decided to give her a chance and she's amazing. She's everything I ever wanted in a relationship."

"Aww you really love this girl don't you?"

"I really do from the bottom of my heart." I smiled to myself and she nodded at me. "So are you with someone?"

"Yeah, we've been together for a little past 4 years now. I'm planning on proposing to her soon."

"That's great."

"Yeah everything that she does for me she truly deserves it."

-+-

After that I hopped on my car and raced home. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at myself in my overhead mirror.

"Fuck! Why did I allow him to do that? Scratch that I'm smarter than this." I shook my head and stopped at a red light.

"Although something about him is so... No, no I'm not supposed to be about this I'm supposed to be about Beyonce." The light turned green and I turned the corner.

"But if I cut things with Drake he could mess up my career. Damn, but is that more important than Beyonce. I mean... No its not I will never find another Beyonce." I pulled up at the house and got out.

I unlocked the door and locked it behind myself.

"Bey baby are you home." I called as o went in the kitchen to get some water.

I got no answer. I looked at the time and it was 12:46. Hmmm I wonder where she went. I sighed and went to the shower. I took the hottest shower I could bare. After I put on some black undergarments and layed in the bed.

-+-

Beyonce p.o.v

I checked the time and I almost screamed.

"Damn we were out here for that long." I said putting my phone back in my pocket. It was 2:34 am.

"Oh shit we gotta go." Jasmine said and we started walking back to the club.

"Well it was great talking to you tonight." I said as we approached the parking lot.

"Yeah it was a cool we should hang out again. You should also bring your girl I can't wait to meet her."

"Yeah alright."

"Here. Let me know when you get in okay." I said and she gave me her phone.

"I will mother." She crossed her arms.

"Good daughter." I laughed a bit putting my number in.

"Bye Beyonce."

"Bye Jasmine."

-+-

I walked in the house slowly sure not to make a sound just in case if Rih was asleep. I creeped up the stairs and took my shoes off. She was asleep stretched out on the bed. I smiled at the sight and kissed her forehead, before going to take a shower.

Tonight made me realizes just how happy I was to have Rih.