Chapter 11

When we got home I immediately locked the door and she went to the living room. I followed her and she turned of the tv staring blankly as she flipped through the channels, before stopping on life time.

"Bey Baby what's wrong?" I sighed and sat in front of her on the couch.

She ignored me and turned up the t.v. I rolled my eyes and went up to the t.v and unplugged it.

"What the hell!" She exclaimed and I glared at her.

"Fucking answer me! What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked sitting in front of her she went to get up and leave.

I caught her by the waist and she tried to push me off, but I was stronger than her. I played her down and pinned her arms above her head.

Beyonce p.o.v

I'm not gonna lie when she did that it turned me on a bit. But that didn't distract me from still being upset with her.

"Beyonce what's up with you?" She asked again and I sighed.

"You is what's wrong with me. Lately you've been gone so much we barely get to be together anymore. Today I really wanted to chill with you at the baby shower. But you missed the whole thing and I know your shoots don't last that fucking long. Where were you?" I sighed and her face went blank.

Rihanna p.o.v

In that moment I thought about telling her, but I shook my head. I sighed and let her go.

"After the shoot ended I got a mandatory meeting with my manager about show dates and meet and greats and such. I'm so sorry Beyonce." I lied.

She sighed and nodded.

"You still could've texted me to let me know when it was over and when you were gonna be there. I had to sit there looking stupid in front of Jas and Ranie." She crossed her arms.

"I know and I should've. Next time ill make sure to keep you updated okay. Plus if they're your friends theyd understand the situation who cares, besides you, if I'm there or not."

"Rihanna there was nothing but couples there. How do you think it feels to be trapped in a room with everyone all cuddled up, and having fun with their partners. Knowing you got one that's too busy to let you know 'oh hey baby I'm sorry I can't make it'." She rolled her eyes and I dropped my head.

"Beyonce I'm really sorry I missed it I'll make it up to you I promise okay." I took her hands and she nodded.

We sat their in silence for a bit before I leaned over to kiss her deeply.

Beyonce p.o.v

As soon as she kissed me I melted into her touch. She leaned me back on the sofa and I ran my hands through her hair. She bit my lip and I granted her access. She started to caressing my body all over and a moan escaped my lips. I trailed my hands down her body and stopped at her butt. I squeezed it lightly and she groaned.

She unbuttoned my blouse and I sat up to throw it off as she tugged at me jeans. I layed back down as she started to kiss me on my neck the way I loved. She started to get more into it by giving me love bites all over my neck and chest. I was loving the way she did it and slid her dress down her arms. I kicked it off with her feet and pulled back.

I smiled at her as she straddled me. I took a moment to admire the way her body looked. She looked at me confused.

"What are you looking at?" Her eyebrows furrowed.

"You. You just so beautiful I can't look away." I said and I ment every word.

She blushed at me and kissed me on the lips sweetly before sliding off my underwear. She took her thumb and rubbed my slit up and down a few times as she looked at me biting my lip. She stopped and slid her middle finger in me. She went very slow and I groaned. She smiked at me and leaned down so she was hovering over my breast.

"Calm down mama. I want you to relax and enjoy the feeling." She said sexily and I nodded as she added another finger.

She went a little faster and plopped one of my boobs in her mouth
massaging the other. I sighed and focused on the amazing feeling she was giving my body. She took her time and made sure she gave me pleasure everywhere and not just in one place.

She picked up the pase and I moaned loudly. She pulled away from my body and slid up to my lips. She kissed me I snaked my tongue in her mouth and pulled ber body closter by the hip. That's when she plunged her fingers all the way in me; my body jolted.

I was close and she knew it. She deepened the kiss and we wrestled for dominance and she won. Although I broke the kiss and sighed as she pounded away at my spot.

"Fuck Rih! Baby, Ahhhh!" I moaned as I came all over her hand.

She pulled out and licked her fingers as I rode my high out. She smirked at me before getting in between my legs licking off the remainder of my juices. She swiped me with her tongue and stopped at me clit.

I shuddered and she smiled against my flesh.

"Rih I don't think I can take t-" She cut me off by flicking her tongue on my clit vigorously.

A few moments of this she paused nibbled at my walls. She smiled up at me as I was close to loaing my mind. She smirked before going ham on my clit again. This time my eyes glades over, my body shuddered, and I threw head threw back. I out for the out.

She pulled back and I layed their with my eyes closed not moving.

Rihanna p.o.v

I smiled and tapped her leg. She didn't move.

"Shit are you dead?" I asked and leaned over her.

"No." She groaned and huffed. "I can't move."

I laughed laying down next to her pulling her into my embrace.