Chapter 15

Drake 😣: Hey Baby want to meet up later on today?

Rih 💗: No Drake I can't. In fact we can't be meeting up anymore.

Drake 😣: Why? What happened? Wifey found out?

Rih 💗: No I just don't think I can keep going through this with you.

Drake 😣: Did I do something wrong?

I mean you fucked me wrong, but I ain't gonna do him that.

Rih 💗: I just don't wanna lose the love of my life. I'm sorry and I want you to know that I didn't use you, but I did enjoy most of the time we spent together.

Drake 😣: So your Breaking up with me?

I rolled my eyes.

Rih 💗: I guess I am.

Drake 😣: Yeah, okay you'll be back though.

"No the fuck I won't." I rolled my eyes again and muted his text.

I started my car and texted Bey that I was on my way home. Also good luck with her sister. I didn't want to show up cause it was too personal to me. She needs her privacy. I mean I know we been through some shit, but I didn't wanna third wheel her bonding time with her sis. Knowing her she'll tell me later.

-+-

Beyonce p.o.v

"Well I didn't disapoint her intentionally. I did it because of a new discovery in my sexuality." She gasped at me then asked.

"Wait so that girl you were with yesterday is got boo?" I laughed at her and nodded. "Well girl you can pull cause she's gorgeous."

"Actually she pulled me. Little bit too well actually. My mother caught us in my room and dragged Rih out of the house by her hair, literally. She was so pissed she kicked me out." She looked at me with her jaw dropped.

"Damn that's the type of shit you hear about in the movies. I'm sorry about that Bey. Did you finish school?"

"Of course. We lived in a hotel for a month then graduated and moved here the day after."

"Have you guys hashed it out yet?"

"Nope haven't seen her since I told her I was coming here." I crossed my arms and leaned on the table.

"Mmm hopefully she'll come around." She reached across the table and placed her hand over mine.

"I doubt it." I sighed and she patted my hand.

"How about we make it happen?" She asked her eyebrows shot up. "How about we plan a dinner at my house and fly her out so you guys could hash it out and I could finally meet her? That way everyone can get at least a little bit of closure."

I sat there for a bit until the waitress cane back with my food. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. Thinking it over.

"I don't know about that. I mean I'm still not ready to face her again." I looked up at her hesitantly.

"It's okay well take it one step at a time." She gave me a reassuring smile and we started to eat.

-+-

Rihanna was laying on the sofa when I got home. I sat next to her by her feet. I couldn't tell if she was awake or asleep, so I ticked her feet and she kicked the shit put of me.

"Ow babe." I rubbed my arm and she shot up.

"Oh I'm sorry Bey, but what the hell don't tickle my feet." She laughed it off and sat up.

She scooped me in her arms and I laughed. I turned around to straddle her and she smirked as I laid her down on the sofa. I placed my hands on her collar bone and smirked down at her. I leaned down and kissed her forehead, cheekbone, jawline, and finally her lips.

I nibbled on her neck the way she liked it and she moaned. I smiled against her skin and pulled back. I pressed my lips to hers and said "We gotta talk."

She sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Since when do you tease me?"

"I mean, I want too, but a lot is on my mind I can't fully commit right now." I warned her and she nodded.

"Damn."

"I'm sorry." I said softly and put my head against hers and she kissed me softly.

"What do you want to talk about?" She asked me and I sat up.

"Solange she's amazing, but she wants to meet m- I mean our mom, although I'm not ready to see her. I feel bad for postponing it she's excited to know who her mother is." I said my eyes started getting glossy and she wiped my eyes free of tears.

"Babe honestly its now or never. It should be as soon ask you can; your mother wasn't always fucked up."

"What about you and your mom?"

"Like I said at your house the only way I want to see her is dead or sober. If not she could fucking kick rocks." She rolled her eyes and I grabbed her face.

"Your gonna have to see her someday. We lost them around the same time, so we should face them at the same time."

"I don't agree, but whatever floats your boat. Right?" She moved me off her lap and walked upstairs.

I sighed and called Solana. We scheduled the dinner the day before Rih's album release party. That way if things go bad she'd have a distraction awaiting.

That night she faced the other way. I knew she was awake the whole time by her breathing. I sighed deeply and flipped to face the other way myself.