Chapter 2

Bey p.o.v

I woke up to the strangest feeling. Luckily I woke up early I decided to cook breakfast for my baby. I made some omelets filled with sausage, different cheeses, and seasoned potatoes. Along with some grits.

"Ohhh that smells good what's cooking baby." Rih asked from the room balcony.

"Why don't you come down to find out." I smiled at her then started to put the food on plates.

By the time she made it down I was putting orange juice in some glasses. I turned around when she got to me and she pulled me in for a hug.

"Thank you Cupcake." I put my head on her shoulder and sighed.

"No problem. I have a job interview today at a bakery it's half way across town tho." I informed her and pulled away from her to grab my plate.

"Okay. Soon enough I'll have one just don't know what yet." Rih did the same and sat next to me on the sofa.

-+-

I got dressed and kissed Rih who was job searching online.

"Bye baby I know for sure your gonna get the job." She hugged me and I smiled back at her.

"Thank you."

-+-

When I walked in it looked more like a cafe than a bakery. There was a nice looking old black lady at the cash register I smiled as I walked over.

"Hi I'm new in town and I wanted to know if you have any job offerings open." I asked with a nervous smile.

"Of course when would you be free for an interview?"

"Right now."

"Okay well. Kelly show her to the back."

I said a silent prayer it my head to not be kelly from school.

"Fuck." I whispered and rolled my eyes.

"Hey Bey." She said as she folded her hands and rolled her thumbs looking at me.

"Hey kelly." The old lady smiled at her, then me.

"Oh so you two know each other."

"We used to be great friends." Kelly said dropling her head.

"Okay well..." The old lady looked and me and I caught on.

"Beyoncé."

"Yes Beyoncé your haired. Kelly you training her. Bey when can you start?" She asked looking serious.

"Tomorow I still have more errands to do to settle in just got here yesterday." I admit and she nodded.

"Okay see you tommorow at 10." She smiled and got back to work.

"I got you. Thank you so much." I smiled really big and walked out sighing.

"Shit." I pulled out my phone and called Rih.

"Baby you'll never guess who I just saw in the Bakery." I said walking over to my car.

"Who cupcake?" She sounded amused.

"Kelly." There was dead silence.

"Baby are you there?"

"Are you okay? Did she try anything? Cause if she did I'-" I cut her off.

"No baby she didn't do anything she was there and couldn't look me in the eyes it was weird."

"Maybe she'd never think she'd see you again."

"Ehhh but out of all places to work why would she choose a bakery she was never intrested when I told her I was working there."

"Maybe she was looking for you."

"But why."

"Wasn't she dating that bitch ass of a nigga who beat your ass. Almost twice." She said bitterly.

"Yeah." I sighed I truly wanted to forget that happened.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said it like that."

"Its okay, I know you didn't mean anything by it."

"Yeah."

"What if she needs help?"

"Than she can kick rocks with her muthafucking shoes off cause I ain't helping her."

"But Rih."

"But nothing, we warned her that he was going to try that stupid shit with her, yet she still continued to be with him. If she stays whatever happened, happens baby its not your problem."

"Okay." I frowned and in guessing if she senced it.

"Babyyyy." She chilmed into the phone.

"What?"

"Are you frowning?"

"No."

"Yes you are."

"Rih what do you want?"

"I want you to hurry home."

"Why?"

"You know why." I blushed as I could hear her smirk through the phone.

"I'm on my way." I hung up and started speeding to the house.

-+-

A few hours of sexy time later I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

"You know I wanna go out tonight." Rih said thinking aloud.

"Oh really where?"

"Karaoke. When I was younger I always wanted to be a singer."

"Seriously?" I sat up on my elbows and looked at her with a smile. "Aw my baby wanted to be a singer that's so cute."

I pinched her cheeks and she slapped my arm.

"Leave me alone." She flipped over and buried her head into the pillows.

"Rih." She ignored me; I rolled my eyes.

"Baby." I shook her back and she brushed me off with her hand.

I hovered over her back and brushed her hair to the side then placed hot kisses down her back. A small moan escaped her and I smiled. She groaned and flipped over.

"I'm sorry." I said in a baby voice.

"I just think it's embarrassing to admit." She sat up and pulled me into her lap.

I wrapped my legs around her waist and smiled at her.

"I think you could do it. If you really want to, I mean it's not impossible. Plus were in New York so." I poked her in the stomach.

"Shut up." She said and giggled at me. "I wanna find something to do and spoil the hell outta you."

"Why?" I furrowed my brows.

"You've helped me through so much. I wanna show you how much I appreciate it."

"You can show me by marrying me and staying by my side." I pressed my forehead to hers and she smiled.

She kissed me deeply, before carrying me to the bathroom.

"We need to get ready, before we have sex some more." She said and I laughed at her.