Chapter 13

Beyonce p.o.v

Once we got in the bathroom I closed te door and turned the water on and turned to Rih. I smiled at her and she blushed at me.

"You are blushing at me?" I joked and she nudged me.

"Leave me alone. You just really cute okay." She laughed and started to take her clothes off.

I left the bathroom and turned on some music. I changed into a oversized shirt and heard bamming on the front door. I flinched and went to the bathroom.

"Bey what you running for?" Rihanna furrowed her eyebrows at me.

"Somebody's bamming on the damn door like they gonna break that hoe off the hinges." I said squinting my euebrows together.

"Alright I'm coming." I left her and creeped down the stairs to answer the door the banging as less harsh now and I opened the door.

A bloody women was there I jumped back at least 10 feet screaming.

"Holy shit." Rihanna said as she made it to the bottom of the stairs.

My eyes widened and I peered a bit closer and realized who the hell it was.

"Kelly?" I kneeled next to her and Rih sighed.

"I'll be back. Call an ambulance imma go get dressed." Rih said I nodded as tears filled my eyes.

I pushed her hair out her face and called the police as I went in the kitchen and got a towel and a cup of water. I dipped the towel in the water and put the towel on her head. Her eyes fluttered and she put her hand over mine. I checked her out and she had scratches and cuts everywhere.

-+-

We've been waiting for 2 hours since the ambulance came and got Kelly from our house. We followed them and the police came to the hospital to ask us some questions. After that me and Rih went to the waiting area outside of the area she was in.

"You alright?" Rih asked taking my hand as I layed my head on her sholder.

"As well as I can be after seeing that shit. Today was the one of the most stressful day of my life. I still love Kelly she just made a dumb ass decision. Never thought it'd come to this. I thought she put her big girl panties on and realized how stupid she was, but I think it had to hit her like a truck to make it stick in ger head." I sighed and Rih kissed my forehead.

"Baby why are you crying?" Rihanna looked at me closter and wiped away my tears.

"This is just too much. I me-" She shushed me and pulled me closer in her arms.

"Come on in finna take you home." I helped her up as she wiped her eyes.

"But what about Kelly?"

"I'll come back and stay with Kelly okay."

"But Ri-"

"No buts you had enough today. I'll be back in the morning to make you some breakfast, then imma go my ass to sleep. Until then you go take the hottest bath you can and go to sleep. Beyonce I will know if you didn't do what I said." She warned me with a dead serious tone and I sighed.

I mean I knew she was right, but I still didn't want to leave here here.

"Come on." She took my hand and drove me home.

-+-

Rihanna p.o.v

I was woken up by a nurse asking me who I was waiting on.

"Kelly, Kelly Rowland." I said clearing my throat and wiping my eyes.

"Okay well she can now have visitors." She opened her room door for me and closed it after I came in.

Kelly was all bandaged up all over her legs and arms. Her face was showing but it was glowing cause she had ointment on it. Hey eyes were ooen, but they were glued to the tv.

"Kelly." I called as I walked up to her bed.

"Rihanna? Where's Bey." She said her voice was raspy.

I grabbed her cup of water and held it to her mouth. She glared at me as she drunk from it.

"I told her to leave she had a extremely stressful day yesterday and I didn't need her catching an anxiety attach on me. I seriously can't deal with it righr now, so what happened to you?"

"Whatever I bet you just didn't want her to be near me."

"Bitch I don't even fucking like you. Your lucky I'm even here for your ass. Now get to talking." I crossed my arms and she rolled her eyes at me.

"Jay thought I was cheating on him and I tried to explain that I wasn't. I was just at out to grab a bite to eat when this guy started talking to me about the food. He wasn't having it, so he threw me down the stairs in out townhouse. I ran to the kitchen trying to leave from the house when he started throwing kitchen appliances at me. He ran out of those and I ran to the kitchen and triped on the coffee table. I ended up breaking the leg off and he picked it up and started beating me with it. Once he got out of energy he left. I gathered myself together and ran to the bakery. I ransacked the files and found beyonces information. I know she's probably hang up on me so I ran to your house. By then I was slowly starting to lose energy. It felt like forever when you guys finally answered the damn door." She rolled her eyes.

This bitch was really trying me today.

"Well I'll let Beyonce know bye bitch." I crosses my arms and left the room.

I took a deep breath before driving home. I made her some chocolate chip pancakes and brought them up to her quickly. I sat them on the bed and sighed as I looked at her sleeping. She was smiling. I wondered what she was dreaming about. Her smile soon disappeared and her eyes shot open.

"Hey baby you okay?" I asked and took her hand as she sat up.

"Hell no. But I guess I'll manage." She said with a bit of attitude.

"Okay well ummm... I got another shoot today and I'm gonna be at the studio with Nicki till 4:50 today." I informed her and climbed in bed next to her.