Chapter 14

After my photo shoot I was fucking freezing. They had me in this cold ass lake water. I got a towel to dry off with then a robe. I looked at the last picture like I always do and we settled on the ones to release and not release.

I got dressed and called my driver to come and get me. I made it to the studio in no time. I met Nicki in her studio and she ran up to me smiling.

"Hey boo I haven't seen you in forever." I laughed at her and she gave me a look. "Why are you glowing?"

"Nicki what the hell are you talking about?" I squinted my eyes at her and made myself home on her clutch cause we were the only two here.

"You got that sex glow. Wifey put it down last night?!" She joked and sat next to me.

I sighed and thought about yesterday with Drake. Her smile faded and she gasped.

"Bitch start talking?!" She exclaimed and crossed her arms as she stood in front of me.

"I was supposed to go to a baby shower yesterday and instead I ended up having sex with Drake. I went home and Bey was loaded at me for missing the shower. I apologized to her and fucked the shit outta her. After that I took her to a restaurant and we found out she had a long lost sister. After that shit her ex best friend shows up on our fucking doorstep bloodier than Carrie bitch." I said and rolled my eyes.

"You fucked Drake!" She excaimed next thing I know my face feela hot as hell.

"Did you just slap me!?"

"Wi mwen te fè ou konnen ke ti fi pa merite sa. li mèrdik renmen ou ak tout kè l '." She went off on me in another language and I looked at her confused.

"Why would you do that to Bey? She loves the hell out of you. It better have had been a one time thing cause if not imma beat ya ass and his." She shook her head at me and I sighed.

"I know I know. But I think I just did it cause I didnt have that oppertunity when I was younger. I was raped and I got my real first time taken away from me. I guess with his hes giving me new things that I've never had before." I put my head in my hands and she sat next to me.

"Rih baby I love you, but if you break that girls heart she may never be the same. She told me how you guys met in school when y'all were playing tackle football and you tackled her just to cop a feel. When she realized that she was gaining feelings for you. I mean she did change her whole sexuality for you. How she felt bad about disappointing her mom for you. How she wished you'd link up with your mom again someday. How are wanted nothing more than for you to succeed in this singing thing. How she wanted to spend the rest of her life with you. She fell for you. Very deep might I add." By time she finished tears were rolling down my eyes.

"Nicki I promise I'll cut things off with Drake." I took her hands in mine.

"Good. I was gonna say I don't care how good he was I'll cut that shit off." She said losing her teeth.

"It wasn't even good. It was my first time with a guy, so I don't even really know like that. Plus he was so rough it wasn't even that enjoyable. Bitch it hurt so bad my coochie hurt all day. It didn't stop until 2 ish this morning." She scrunched her face at me.

"Damn I'm sorry boo." She wiped my face off for me and smiled.

"Ready to get this stuff done so we can release your album boo?" She asked and I laughed at her.

"Yeah I'm ready to get this over with so I can perform." I joked following her out of her studio.

"Don't speak so soon performing takes a lot of time and effort to perfect. I'm a rapper so I need my precious breath." She placed a hand on her heart and I nodded.

"Of course you do."

-+-

Beyonce p.o.v

After Rihanna left I hopped in the shower and let the water run on me until it turned cold. I sighed and got out drying off slowly. I got out a red float v-cut button up, some light blue jeans with rips in them, and some red strappy pumps. I went to the bathroom and put on some subtle, but unsubtle red lipstick. I did my hair and texted Solange.

Bey 👭: Hey I'm on my way to the café

Solo 👭: Okay I'll be there in 10

Bey 👭: Great

-+-

"Hey

"Hey." I said as I approched the table.

"Hey Bey." She smiled and got up to hug me.

It felt nice to have some sort of connection to family again. I just hope everything with her goes great. So many possibilities were running through my head. Will she like me? What if we have nothing in common? What if she secretly hates me? All that went out of the window when the waitress asked me what I wanted. I gave her my order then looked at Solange.

"Okay," Solange started, but paused for what felt like a super long time. "you know I really don't know what to say."

We laughed and I nodded before asking "Well how old are you?"

"I'm 21. What about you?"

"I'm 19. What was it like growing up with Matthew?"

"Mmm. It was good. The average I guess of living with one parent. Use their time wisely since they have to work more being alone. You gotta be the best kid you could be cause your all that they got. If you disappoint them you lost your world. Ya know?" She peered up at me from her coffee as she took a sip of it.

"I actually know that too well." I ran a hand through my hair and sighed.

"What do you mean?"