Chapter 12

"Bey, Bey wake up." I finally decided to wake her up shes been out for a good 5 hours.

Its going on 9 o'clock. She mumbked something and turned her back on me. I shook her some more until she got annoyed and groaned. She sat up with hazy eyes and frowned at me.

"Come on sleeping beauty you can get your beauty sleep later." I helped her up and she rubbed her eyes.

"Where are we going?" She asked glancing at me before walking up the stairs.

"To get some dinner. So put on something pretty?" I kissed her forehead and she stumbled off to the closet.

I turned on some music and Care by Sonder came on I loved this song. I sat at the vanity we recentlt brought and started on my make up as I sang the peaceful lyrics.

You've been working

You've been working late

But I'm glad you're home

Made you dinner

Ran bath water babe

We got time alone

Girl it's a you kinda night

And I want you here with me

It's been a long long time

So I called your mama and told her to watch your kids

Beyonce p.o.v

Once I finished slipping on my dress and shoes. I slioed back into our room to hear Rih singing. I smiled and leaned on the door frame watching her. At the end of the song she looked up at me.

You know I care

(Yes, I do)

You know I care

I walked over to her and sat in her lap. I pulled out my phone and videotaped the ending lines.

You know I care bout you

You know I care

Bout everything you do

She smiled and kissed me quickly.

"You ready?" She asked and I nodded.

I atopped the video and kissed her one last time before we headed out to the restaurant.

-+-

I looked at my maranated skirt stake in awe. It was so pretty I almost didn't want to eat it.