Chapter 24

Rihanna p.o.v

"So we're gonna keep this baby?" I asked him as we walked into the bedroom.

"Yes and I'll be with you every step of the way." He said and smiled at me.

-+-

Beyonce p.o.v

As soon as she closed her door it was on. She kissed me hungrily and backed me up against the door. I smiled into the kiss and she lifted my legs up. I wrapped then around her waist and she carried me upstairs.

She puts me on her bed and lays on top of me. I start playing with the hem of her dress and she smiles into the kiss.

She pulls away slightly, but only to take off her dress. I run my fingers up and down her spine and flip her over her so I'm on top. She laughs. It was a cute laugh. I kiss her jawline and make my way to her neck. I find her lips and kiss her softly.

She deepens it and suddenly it's not innocent anymore it's rough. I press my body harder against hers and she moans in my mouth. I smile again and so does she.

After a while she takes my shirt of too. Then she flips us over again.

I took her hand and lead the way I pushed her onto the bed and kissed her hard. She smiled into the kiss and tried to slid her dress off, I decided to help her. I pulled back and pulled it up over her head and threw it across the room and looked at her as she backed away toward the pillows. I crawled up to her and brought my lips back to hers savoring the moment I kissed her slower.

I think she liked it, because She moaned in my mouth. I felt myself start to get wet. It was a first for me, well from me with someone other than Rih. The feeling itself happened, before though. Plenty of times. She pulled away and flipped us, and kissed my neck slowly and steadily I moaned.

She made her way down to my stomach and as she inched closer I could feel myself dann bear dripping just at the thought of her on me down there. She came back to my lips and kissed me tugging at my bottom lip. She took her hands from the sides of me on the sheets to my sides and they wandered my body as she kissed me again this time full on.

She pulled back and looked at me searching my eyes.

"Can I?" She asked with a smirk.

I gave her a small smile and said "Yeah, go ahead."

Then she pulled my dress off me. I wrapped my hands around her neck and took her down with me. She pulled back and started planting kisses along side my neck as she ran her hands from my cheeks to over the fabric of my bra. And squeezed my boobs and I moaned from the contact.

She pulled back completely and went all into rubbing my boobs up, down, slow, and rough.

I sighed and said "Just take it off."

She laughed and said "Okay, Okay. No toying after with you then."

I laughed and she unhooked my bra. Then tossed it to the floor. She brought her hands back to my boobs her warm hands on my cold breasts made my nipples harden. I moaned louder and she let go of them and brought her face down to them and flicked my nipple with her tongue. Then fully equipped it in her mouth and pushed herself back and forth on my body as she sucked on my boob.

I unhooked her bra, tossed it, and flipped us. When she left my boob it left a tingling sensation on my skin. I kissed her neck and started massaging her left breast knowing it was her sensitive one. And it swelled beneath my touch she moaned. I slid my hands down from her breast to the sides of her and grinned against her. It sent a moan escaping my lips. I kissed her again and slipped my tongue in her mouth when she moaned.