Chapter 20

She sat down on the couch and I did the same sitting pulling my legs under me. She looked at her hands on her lap and glanced at me. She scooted near me and I scooted back.

"Bey?"

"Rihanna this doesn't have to be anymore complicated than you want it to be so please just say what you gotta say so I can move the fuck on." I crossed my arma and her whole face dropped.

It saddens me to do so, but I need to, at least for me right now. She looked down again and looked at me with glossy eyes. I looked at her with no expression. She wiped then away, before turning back to me clearing her throat.

"I'm so truly sorry for what I did to you. I should've never messed up a good thing, but its too late. I just wanted to let you know that I'm gonna be with Drake. Not only that we have a kid on the way." She said and I froze.

"I want him or her to have the famiky that I never got to have."

"You could've had that with me."

"But its diffrent cause your not a man. You can't take care of me like he can."

"Excuse the fuck outta me I can do what he can, but 10 times better you better fucking believe that." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms; she but her lip.

"See this is what I've been wanting this whole time. You lack back bone in our relationship. You let me do whatever I wanted you never treated me to anything. I felt like I was giving more than I was receiving."

"Bitch I changed my sexuality for you and I fucked up my relationship with my mother. What the fuck else did you want me to do? You know what." I put my hands up and stood up.

"Get the fuck out." I mumbled and her eyes shot up at me.

"Get the fuck out! You pulled such a bitch move! I honestly don't even know why I accepted you to come over here. I was doing so much better without you! I never want to see you again. Get the fuck out!" She stood up and I pushed her all the way to the door screaming my fucking lungs out.

She tried to speak, but I slammed the door shut and locked that bitch. I loved the fuck outta Rihanna, but she wasn't gonna play the fucking blame game with me.

-+-

Kelly p.o.v

I got out of my taxi slowly and started to the elevator as Rihanna speed walked out of the hospital with tears in her eyes.

"Oh shit." I sighed and rolled my eyes was I ready to face a angry Bey.

I hurried up to our room to see her standing on the Balcony. She had her arms crossed and tears were sliding down her face. She was scilent, but staring stright out at the city. I frowned and took a breath standing by the door of the balcony.

"Bey, I just saw her. I promise I won't say anything about it. Although that it may hurt right now, but you being who you are is gonna help you get through this. And if you need extra help you have me, Kelly, and hopefully you could get your mama back." I walked over to her and huged her from behind.

She turned around in my arms and cried into my shoulder.

-+-

Beyonce p.o.v

I called the one number I almost regreted hitting, but I knew eventually I'd have to.

Mother

"Hello Beyonce. What's up?" She answered sounding as if she was preoccupied.

"Mama, I'm so sorry!" I said as tears fludded my eyes.

"Beyonce what's wrong what happened? Do you need me to come over there?" She said sounding worried.

"Yeah." I wiped my face and hung up.

I sent her the address and my room number, then left my room. I made a sandwich and brought it to my room. Soon enough she was knocking at the door. I opened it and she stepped in.

"Kelly?" She looked up from the tv and waved.

She furrowed her eyebrows and ran up to kelly taking her face in her hands.

"Sweetie what happened to you?" She inspected her and looked back at me. "What have you girls gotten yourselves into?"

"Its a long story." Kelly said and sat upcrossing her arms.

"In willing to wait. But you two better tell me everything." She said and sat on the sofa in between me and Kelly.

That's exactly what we did. We told her everything minus the sexual things of course and the cursing. At the end she put her head in her hands.

"I'll be back." She said shaking her head she went to the balcony and git on a phone call.

We watched her do hand motions and go through so many emotions on that phone call. First calm and collected, to slightly more sure of things, to getting angry, to being pissed, to being accepting. She sighed deeply and held onto the balcony. Looking at the dark and busy city.

She came back in and stood infront of us.

"Now you two need to listen to me and do everything that I say. Y'all need a game plan cause this moaping sitring around shit not gonna happen. You two are very smart wemon and y'all are gonna get your shit together."