Chapter 19

"Beyoncé I can't even explain how s-" I cut her off holding a finger on her lips.

"Now is not the time and you know it. You need to get your shit together and snap the fuck out of it." I said and she fixed her face real quick.

She wiped her eyes and I smiled.

"Good now put your big girl panties on and get the fuck out this car." I put my hands on her shoulders and sighed.

"Just know this okay," I looked at her in the eyes and she nodded looking at me just as intently.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I smiked and fixed her hair.

I looked at her one last time with my hand on the door handle. I leaned over and took her cheek in my hand. I kissed her softly and right before she was gonna deepen it I pulled back and hopped out the car. I closed the door and sighed.

I walked back in and found Solange.

"Let's go." I said and she nodded.

She stood up and took my hand and the doors opened.

Rihanna walked in looking refreshed and everyone clapped

Rihanna walked in looking refreshed and everyone clapped. I looked at her hands and noticed she was wearing the ring I took off earlier. I nodded to myself and lookes at Solange.

"I know a back way come on." I dragged her outside and we got in her car.

She looked at me and I sighed.

"I already know what your gonna ask and I will tell you if you take me to get dinner."

"Deal."

-+-

"So is this the end of you guys?" Solange asked as she payed for the check.

"Yeah I think so."

"Wait so you mean you might get back together!"

"I mean I don't know. Right not its a definite no, but who knows what the fufure holds."

"Mmm I don't know."

"I mean something's going on with her, so when she chicks out like she did on me she acts out sexually. So I wonder if it was what I already know or something more."

"It could be her whole sexuality thing. I mean you guhs are very young shes probably still trying to fogure herself out along with what she has going on mentally."

"That is true." I sighed and put my head in my hands.

"Ugh my mom was right."

-+-

After Solange dropped me off at the hotel. I went to take a long ass shower. I took some deep breaths and tried to let all the stress I felt vanish from my body. From here on out I will try and distract myself from what's going on.

Gonna be a lot of hard work, but I think I can manage.

After my shower I got out a notebook and a pen. I wrote down my hopes and dreams. I was gonna accomplish them one my one there were six of them.

My phone buzzed and it was Kelly.

Hey Bey I need someone to get me from the hospital

On my way

I slid on some jeans and pulled my hair into a ponytail. I put on some slides and was on my way.

-+-
I helped Kelly into my car and she smiled at me. I furrowed my eyebrows and hopped in the drivers seat.

"Bey I also need somewhere to stay." She said and tucked a strand of hair behind her head.

That was a sign of nervousness of hers.

"I guess you could stay with me. But you gotta sleep on the sofa bed. If you still need a place to stay after you get better you have to start paying rent. Even if I stay in a hotel." I said sternly and she nodded.

-+-

1 week later

"So what's the deal with you and Kelly? I thought you didn't care for her." Solange asked as she helped me lightly grocerie shop.

"I don't she did some stupid shit earlier this year and I was extremely pissed at her. A guy got mad at me for turning him down and he ended up beating my ass for it. Rih helped me out and took me to the hospital. Next thing I know Kelly is telling me how he's the guy she's been into for a long time and how she's going to date him. I beat her ass and the rest was history. Until she showed up on my doorstep a few weeks ago." I explained as we browsed the aisles of bread.

"So your only talking care of her or is she still going to be around? Like as a friend?" She stuffed her hands in her pockets and I shrugged.

"We shall see so far she hasn't been tripping."

-+-

I sat on the balcony and bank some orange juice watching the sun set over the city. It was beautiful.

My phone started ringing and answered it quickly.

"Hey Bey can we talk?" It was Rihanna and by the tone of her voice I hears she was stressing about something.

"I guess." I sighed and went back inside.

"Good. Open the door." She hung up and I looked at the phone confused.

Her caller ID name was still My Baby 😘😍. I frowned and sighed again. I gotta fix that. I walked over to the door and opened it thanking the lord that Kelly was at her physical therapy appointment.

 I walked over to the door and opened it thanking the lord that Kelly was at her physical therapy appointment

She looked at me regularly and I moved to the side to let her in. It took everything in me to not just cry right then and their knowing that this will be the last time that I might ever actually get to see her like this again. It truly broke my heart.