Chapter 23

Once we got to the club it was so flashy. Black leather seats and glass furniture. Mirrors everywhere reflecting light blue, dark purple, and white strobe lights. Then their was a smoke machine on the top floor. I raised my eyes and looked at Solange.

"I think I like this place." I smiled at her and she cheesed at me.

-+-

Fairplay by Kiana Lelé

Tell me why you mad

I was dancing by myself when I caught the eye of this girl. She was really pretty.

Tell me why you're hurt

She looked me up and down before dancing over to me. I rolled my head and turned my back to her.

Bet that you didn't that the tables would turn

When I turned back around she was right in my face and dancing with me.

You gon fuck around

Imma do the same

She took the plunge and got so close out favces were a good 3 inches apart. She smiled and looked down a bit.

How you like that comma, how you like that comma

Yeah that's just fairplay

I raised my hands as we danced and did another spin. This time she stopped me and placed her hands in my hips as the song fadded into another.

Morning light by Doha cat

I don't wanna waste your time

Go head and live your life

I could be yours tonight

But we'll be up til the morning

By this time we were practically griding on eachother but not in a super sexual was in a friendly way.

Don't wanna waste your time

Go head and live your life

I could be yours tonight

But we'll be up til the morning

I got caught off guard when she pulled me off the floor and in a empty hidded hallway. 

Breakfast in bead come lay your head

Down on me bae

Touch on my neck

The music faded as we got to the end of the hallway and led to a room filled with smoke.

-+-

Rihanna p.o.v

I was fresh out of the shower getting something out to war when Drake came into the room.

I didn't look at him, but kept doing what I was doing. I slid on a sweater and some tights. He sat on the bed and sighed. I sat at the vanity and pulled my hair into a bun. I fluffed it out as I left the room.

I sat on the sofa and turned the tv on. Sadly Drake followed me and turned off the tv. I glared at him and turned over on the sofa. I guess I'll take a nap. He sat at me and I groaned.

"What do you want?" I asked and sat up pulling my legs under me.

"For you to stop acting childish. Please." He said and olaced a hand on my leg.

"Again what do you want?"  I asked and tucked a straned of hair behind me ear.

"You. Obviously or we wouldn't be here. I want a forever thing with you. Question is if you want it with me. You say we got a baby I'm willing to accept that. If you are. Its all about what you want." He says taking my hands in his.

"Drake you know I don't want this baby, but a part of me wants to keep it. Its been almost 3 months by the way."

"Now your finally telling me." He shot me a look.

"Yeah. I'm sorry, but I had to wrap my head around everything changing in my life. My sexuality, my relationships, and there's a baby growing inside me." I looked at him and he leaned over to wipe my tears away with his thumbs.

-+-

We weren't alone either. There were other people in here just laughing and talking amongst themselves. We found a booth in the corner and slid into it. She looked back at me with a smirk and placed her hand on my thigh.

"How are you?" She asked gazing into my eyes.

"I'm pretty good how are you?" I smiled at her and she blushed a bit.

"Better now that your here." She scooted closer to me.

"Thanks." I said raising mt eyebrows now her face was a inch or two away from mine.

I took the plunge and pulled her face to mine. Her lips were soft and she wasn't a bad kisser either. She pulled me closer by tangling her hands in my hair. She bit my lip and I let her in. I slid on her lap and she pulled me into her embrace by snaking her hands around my waist. She pulled back and pressed her forehead to mine smiling.

"You wanna get out of here?" She asked breathlessly and I smiled.

"Definitely." I took her hand and leaded her out the hallway.

I made eye contact with Solange and winked at her before we hopped in her car.

What do y'all think about cassie being her new thing?

Sorry for this short ass chapter the next one will be 2 chapters in one I'm trying to wrap up this story cause I know exactly how I want to end it. Also there may be a this book so beware.