SO MUCH ROMANCE(Improved Version)

Hiccup woke up, put on his gear, and sauntered down to get some porridge, because he was hungry. He walked down and saw Toothless just beginning to wake up. "Morning bud" Hiccup said. Toothless let out a soft purr. "Rrrrrrrooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" Hiccup said, imitating Toothless. He opened up a drawer and pulled out two large fish. Toothless's face imminently shot up and gave him puppy eyes. "You hungry boy? Hmm? HMM?" Toothless looked like he was about to playfully pounce on Hiccup and lick him to death. "FETCH!"Hiccup shouted as he threw the fish. Toothless ate both of them whole in midair. After Hiccup ate a bowl of porridge, he faced the music, and saw Tuffnut challenging Snotlout to a truth or dare. "I dare you to flirt with Stoick the Vast" Tuffnut said with a snicker on his face. Everyone gasped and gave Tuffnut death glares. "What? I want to see how this will turn out." Tuffnut said innocently. They calmed down and left for Berk.

4 HOURS LATER (SPONGE BOB)

"Guys, into positions." Hiccup ordered hiding on the side of the hut. Snotlout was standing at the door, then looked at Hiccup. Hiccup gave him a thumbs up then hid. Snotlout knocked, and Stoick answered. "Hey, Stoick the Hottie." Snotlout said in the most flirty, cringey, gay voice you could possibly imagine. "Snotlout, what in the name of Thor are you thinking?" Stoick asked. "Oh, your beard is so red, and oh your arms. OH YOUR ARMS!" Snotlout said in his flirty voice. Hiccup almost gave away his position with laughter. "Snotlout, what are you doing?" Stoick said as Snotlout got closer. "This" Snotlout said right before he kissed Stoick. Stoick's eyes were so wide, you could fit a yak in each eye. "Di-Did yo-Did you just... kiss me?" Stoick stuttered with a traumatized tone. "DID YOU JUST KISS ME?!?" Stoick shouted as loud as he possibly could. Snotlout realized what he has done and tried to escape from the erupting volcano, but the erupting volcano got to his neck first. Stoick opened the door, and threw Snotlout off of a cliff, where he face palmed into the sand. "Owww" Snotlout mumbled.  Hookfang pulled Snotlout up and he chuckled. "Oh since you think its so funny LOSERfang, im not going to give you any fish for the rest of the day." Hookfang gave him a 'Oh no you did not' look and started to fly erratically. "Astrid, I dare you to make out with Hiccup" Ruffnut dared. Astrid nodded as she continued to fly Stormfly.

4 HOURS LATER (SPONGE BOB) 

Astrids POV

We just got back from the dare and me and Hiccup headed to his hut. "Can I stay at your place?" I asked. "Sure m'lady." he replied. I loved it when he called me that. I walked over and pinned Hiccup to a wall. "What are you doing?" He asked. "This" I said. We entered a long kiss

Nobody's POV

Fishlegs just so happens to walk by the kissing couple and turns around and walks away at the same speed when he saw them kissing. And Heather flew by... "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Heather fangirled. Snotlout, Tuffnut and Dagur ran to Heather. "Whats going on? Did someone die? Was it Fishlegs?" Snotlout asked. "HICCSTRID JUST HAPPENED YOU FOOL!" Heather shouted. Snotlout and Tuffnut barfed and Heather fainted and Dagur just stared. When they stopped kissing they looked to see throw up all over the floor, Heather fainted, and one confused Dagur. "Well this is embarrassing" they both said.

OMG! 200 VIEWS! THANK YOU SO MUCH! Sorry, the original version deleted itself so im writing the improved version of the SO MUCH ROMANCE chapter! This is TheGoldenGrunt signing of! PEACE!